The World News Media

Insane Clapping

Jack Ryan

I'll tell you what bothers me just as much: our cong has somehow developed the awesome habit of clapping after every single video. 1 minute presentation video? Clapping. Video asking for more donations? Clapping. 1 hour video of Lett making faces? Clapping.

Drives me up the freaking wall.

I think JW's are becoming the "clapping cult"

• Views 374
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must be American.

When the job has been fully accomplished I will tell them to cut it out.

Look at it on the BRIGHT side!

In the old Soviet Union, when Josef Stalin spoke, the audience assembled clapped, and clapped, and clapped and clapped ... until their arms got tired, and their hands got sore .

People were assigned to take names of those who were the first to stop clapping ... and they mysteriously disappeared, never to be seen again.

Of course, their are comedians that we expect to be outrageously funny ... Steve Martin comes to mind ... and their mere stage presence generates laughter.

Perhaps the white suit and arrow through the head shtick helped.

I don't drink alcohol anymore, but when I did, EVERYTHING was funny!  (OH LOOK! ... A WALL! hahahahahaha!)., because I preferred to have a bottle in front of me ... than a frontal lobotomy.

King Tut - SNL.mp4

(.... cues the flashing applause sign ....)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.