The World News Media

Forum Software with a built in Progressive Web App?

admin

I was begging for IPB to create a progressive web app for this forum site and a developer pushed back saying I was in essence whining.

There are a few difficult steps for the average forum owner at this point. Developers can easily create something evidently.

As I was writing my response... I thought to myself.....

How much longer until Google, offers us a fully featured forum software with a PWA built in?   Adsense enabled. Hmm... good idea. Talk about a Blogger upgrade. :biggrin:

Anyone know Larry or Sergei personally over a Google? Please share this post with him/them.

All they have to do is empower all the old bloggers with pwa's of their own using their already in existence Google Adsense code.

Imagine creating a entire universe of Mark Zuckerberg's each with their own version of Google + / Facebook / Forum.

• Views 210
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days