The World News Media

Witness

I wish JWs could just add it all up.  In the organization are the anointed ones; seen but not heard, with an anointed GB/”kings” (horns) ruling over them, wearing two (truth) horns LIKE A LAMB (of Christ) but speaks lie a dragon (a deceiver, a liar)  Rev 13:11 These are the false prophets Jesus warned his disciples about.  They act as “two witnesses” for truth, the counterfeit of those that Christ sends in Rev 11:1-3.  How do we know they are counterfeits?  They “kill” those who give testimony to Christ, they reject an organization built on lies – the Beast they foster as receiving the “breath” of spirit.  Spirit-directed.  Rev 13:14-17; 11:7; 12:11

Rev 11:7 – “When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war (a spiritual war) against them, overcome them, and kill them. “

And don’t JWs spread the news of their disfellowshipping, calling them apostates and good as dead?  Don’t they support the GB’s decree carried out through the elder body, that this is necessary to “cleanse Jehovah’s organization”? 

Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth”  Rev 11:9-10

Tormented them with what?  The exposure of their lies!

Since when did Jesus say his disciples were to be oppressive to anyone?  

They also started to argue. They disagreed about which of them was thought to be the most important person. 25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles hold power over their people.

Who act as “kings” over the all JWs, and are not part of spiritual “Israel”?  The elder body.

And those who order them around call themselves Protectors.

Who give orders to the elders?  The “Guardians of doctrine”. 

26 But you must not be like that. Instead, the most important among you should be like the youngest. The one who rules should be like the one who serves. 27 Who is more important? Is it the one at the table, or the one who serves? Isn’t it the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.  Luke 22:24-27

WHO IS AGAINST CHRIST AND HIS PRIESTS?  SATAN.  WHERE DO FALSE PROPHETS RECEIVE THEIR LIES; THEIR TEACHINGS THAT ARE WORTHLESS AS TIME PROVES THEM TO BE?  SATAN.  CAN SATAN PLAN A DELUSION USING FALSE PROPHETS TO MISLEAD THE REMNANT? YES! BY FLOODING THEM WITH LIES.  2 Thess 9:9-12; Rev 12:13-17; Matt 24:37-39. 

EDIT. - It takes desirable, camouflaged bait to trap prey.  Satan uses truth, and then pours on the lies.  2 Cor 11:15

“Wicked people are found among My people.
    They lie in ambush like bird catchers.
    They set traps and catch people."  Jer 5:26

The majority of JWs have limited awareness of Russel’s books, Rutherford’s, and the teachings of more leaders such a Franz.  All of this literature is hidden as well as possible from the masses because it is full of lies. All of it from these various “trees” is the production of rotten fruit.  If JWs say the believe Jesus’ teachings, then why don’t they heed them?  Why do they keep listening to false teachers?  

There is immense suffering from neglect toward child abuse victims in an organization that is to stand out as “no part of the world”.  As soon as a case  comes to light, many JWs  say all organizations have this trouble.  Well then, what makes the Watchtower any different than any other organization in spiritual “Babylon”?  Nothing, EXCEPT the anointed and companions are “held captive” by empty philosophy and fabricated stories. Col 2:8; 2 Pet 2:3

The anointed who are disfellowshipped for realizing their oppression, leaving to serve only Christ and the Father, have a disgust for lies called truth.  Yet, JWs believe God wants us to tolerate all of this.  Never has God said, just deal with it.  Jer 23:16 And never would God tolerate His people to hide the sins of those among them. 

The Watchtower teachers “are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them.  For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, (money, assets, building, power)  they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” 2 Pet 2:17,18  

“Some Pharisees asked Jesus when the Kingdom of God would come. His answer was, “The Kingdom of God does not come in such a way as to be seen. 21 No one will say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’; because the Kingdom of God is within you.”

Yet, @Kosonen you say it is easily seen in Satan’s world.  You see what the world sees, what Christendom sees.  Although you recognize the suffering of your own people under a “Gentile” rule of elders, you choose to make it less of an importance and instead build your preaching around the politics outside of God’s dwelling – His anointed hearts. 1 Cor 3:16,17  Where is the spiritual enlightenment when you see what the world sees?  Will you “prophesy in sackcloth” if Trump puts his political signs up in Warwick as you believe will happen?  Will you be mourning over something that you possibly already despise? 

On 11/23/2018 at 12:02 PM, Kosonen said:

I thought that maybe you or doxsey wish that everybody gets the special anointment.

To say this, makes me think you have little understanding of Pearl’s teachings.  I do hope you revisit her articles.  Please, as your “brother” in Christ, I ask that you take another look at her articles to understand the spiritual meaning of Christ’s coming.  

• Views 801
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are fully content waiting to enter paradise. No, they are fully content believing the lies of the GB and Elders. It means they don't have to think for themselves.

I was determined to carefully consider all the things posted above, but I fell asleep, and woke up with reverse keyboard imprints on my forehead, and drool on the table top, and a series of "y"s in a

Posted Images

These “two witnesses” of Rev 11:1-3, are “Zion”, the Judean “mountains” that Jesus is telling us to go to – the “Jew” that the symbolic “ten men” gather to. They also symbolize the “slain carcass” providing truth and exposing lies.  They were “slain” by the Beast whom they exposed as the Man of Lawlessness.  Luke 17:37; Rev 11:7  They were disfellowshipped/”killed” for their testimony of Christ.  Rev 12:17;13:1,2,11,15; 12:11

22 Then he said to the disciples, “The time will come when you will wish you could see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23 There will be those who will say to you, ‘Look, over there!’ or, ‘Look, over here!’ But don't go out looking for it. 24 As the lightning flashes across the sky and lights it up from one side to the other, so will the Son of Man be in his day.

Lightening is the light of Christ; it is knowledge that Jesus provides his faithful servants during the last days.  It is the Marriage Feast where the “wise virgins” have entered, and all who are “leaving the city”, that have accepted their invitation to the knowledge that Christ gives to everyone who seek earnestly for it.   Matt 22:10

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.  Rev 3:20

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.