The World News Media

Daily text, for Friday, April 29. 2016

Queen Esther

DT  &&&&&.jpg

DT  &&&&.jpg

MY  PIC  !!.jpg

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.”—Jas. 1:13.

We may become impatient when a trialsome period seems to have no end. Suppose you are driving a car on a highway and get stuck in traffic. Trying to find another route, you might get lost or end up taking more time to reach your destination than you would had you patiently remained on course. Similarly, if you stick to the paths outlined in God’s Word, in time you will arrive at your destination. Jehovah may hold off from intervening in our trials because he wants us to receive vital training. (1 Pet. 5:6-10) No, God does not cause trials. “Your adversary, the Devil,” is causing most adversities. Yet, God can use a difficult situation to help us grow spiritually. He sees our suffering, and “because he cares” for us, he will make sure that it will continue only for “a little while.” Do you appreciate Jehovah’s watchful care when you suffer trials, confident that he will provide a way out?—2 Cor. 4:7-9. w14 4/15 5:15, 16

• Views 92
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.”—Jas. 1:13. We may become impatient when a trialsome period seems to have no end. Suppose you are driving a car on a highway and get st

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.