The World News Media

An interesting take on politics, conspiracies, and prophecies

Anna

On 12/16/2018 at 8:28 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

I haven’t the slightest notion of how to go there. It seems to me that the Light Web is dark enough.

One thing for certain, those who gain access to the dark web do so by means where their ISP cannot track them. Some tech savvy tech users, video gamers, even some hackers who are well aware of this can get access to such, however, some of them tend not to dwell too far off on the not so happy part of the internet.

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes of course, Satan is in control of the world, and that perfectly explains the "mess", but by discussing these things we are not making ourselves a part of it are we? Not only that, but notice that

@Arauna I was thinking about the frustrations you expressed earlier. I will create a club on here for JW's that feel as you do. I too sometimes feel frustration when conversations are constantly

Outside of the context of the Christian organization, anybody can say that they are anointed. I can say it. You can say it. Anyone can say it. They might be genuine. They might be deluded. They m

Posted Images

Looked into Theosofist teachings - just a drop - and got the shock of my life.  They believe that Lucifer did an act of unselfish love when he rebelled.  This is the religion behind the Lucis Trust.... which writes a daily blog on the UN website to bring "sustainable living" to the world. (Lucis  (theosophy) is also part of the new age movement of  light - "enlightenment."   It is nothing other than pure spiritism with  kabbalism, hinduism and buddism (the meditation) smacked in between the sandwich.)

I met a woman in a shop and we started talking; she comes to my house when she wants answers from the Bible when she has seen something in internet.  She is a good example of people who now go on internet and get sucked in on these "esoteric" websites which spout ideas similar to theosophy.   They are in actual fact worshiping the fallen angels (the ones which fell before the flood). 

Many websites talk of god-men as aliens who came to earth and refer to ancient Sumerian writings as mentioning this hidden knowledge. This happened to be one of her questions as well. It is quite something to see that theosophy has similar ideas. The word occult means hidden. 

Spiritism is absolutely rife in Africa - it is everywhere!  It seems it has now got a foothold in the West through all these weird "esoteric" - hidden knowledge philosophies.  

Good people used to hold back the full power of Satan....... Satan has been ruling behind the scenes but it seems he and his angels will soon be a tsunami which openly will rule everything! It is the hidden force behind the UN. 

Hope this is not too boring to you .... but I thought I will mention it for those who are active in field-service.  It is good to be aware of these trends then one can answer accurately and swiftly from the bible.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
    • The Dendera Zodiac is such an amazing piece of history. Imagine ancient Egyptians looking up at the same stars we do now and creating this detailed map. It's mind-blowing! So, what do I think about it? I think it's a fascinating blend of art and astronomy. Those ancient folks really knew their stuff. The way they incorporated their gods and mythologies into the constellations is just brilliant. And it's not just about the stars, it’s a glimpse into how they viewed the universe and their place in it.
    • FIFA's collaboration with Algorand represents a significant milestone for blockchain technology. Algorand will serve as the official blockchain platform for FIFA, supporting events such as the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership is poised to enhance FIFA's digital asset management while boosting Algorand's visibility through advertising and promotional opportunities. On another note, I've been tuning into African football recently. The match between Kanifing East FC and Latrikunda United was unexpectedly impressive. African football often goes underappreciated, yet the skill and enthusiasm in these matches are evident. We can expect even more significant development and excitement in African football with increased attention and support.
    • The partnership between FIFA and Algorand is a big step for blockchain technology. Algorand will be the official blockchain platform for FIFA, sponsoring events like the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership will help FIFA with digital assets and provide advertising and promotional opportunities for Algorand. 
    • Are you  excited for the upcoming Euro Cup?
  • Members

No members to show

• Recent Status Updates

• Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ConStapleton18

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.