The World News Media

Holy Spirits - Episode 22 - Watchtower In Focus

Witness

"On Sunday, March 31, Anthony Morris, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, was filmed at Bottle King, a discount booze store in Ramsey, NJ, buying 12 bottles of very expensive single malt. My “Bottlegate” video sharing the footage has since accumulated tens of thousands of views, with many saying the incident represents an act of hypocrisy from a man famous for his somewhat judgmental approach to morality and Christian living. The team discusses the permutations of the remarkable footage, and the widely known culture of drinking at bethel."

This video expresses the opinions of a past member of Bethel in Australia, and those of his wife, also Mark O'Donnell whose story under the article " A Secret Database of Child Abuse" was posted in The Atlantic, and "Covert Fade", author at JWsurvey.  

From the comments I have seen here, JWs are measuring Anthony Morris' actions by worldly standards; yet, for someone who claims to be "faithful and discreet", worldly standards do not apply.  

"For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."  Matt 5:20

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As much as I am amazed, entertained, and chagrined by TPT's (Tight Pants Tony's) thinking processes, sometimes I think of it a "Creepygate", I think "Bottlegate" is a tempest in a teapot ... that is t

"On Sunday, March 31, Anthony Morris, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, was filmed at Bottle King, a discount booze store in Ramsey, NJ, buying 12 bottles of very expensive single

As much as I am amazed, entertained, and chagrined by TPT's (Tight Pants Tony's) thinking processes, sometimes I think of it a "Creepygate", I think "Bottlegate" is a tempest in a teapot ... that is to say .. much ado about NOTHING !

Absolutely NOTHING!

WDS (Watchtower Derangement Syndrome) is a phenomenon that cuts BOTH ways ... from the inside, looking out ... and from the outside, looking in ... and in this case, the AGENDA DRIVEN THINKING from the outside looking in has severely clouded the thinking and reasoning abilities of the complainers.

Agenda driven thinking is ALWAYS faulty.

HOWEVER, that being said ... the video above is well worth watching.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.