The World News Media

JW OBITUARY: JOHN WYATT RUDD

Guest Indiana

Guest Indiana

John Wyatt Rudd died on Thursday, May 30, 2019, at his home in Kissimmee, Fla.

Mr. Rudd was born and raised in Montclair, in a community surrounded by his large extended family. He graduated from Montclair High School, attended Lincoln University in Oxford, Pa., and Parsons School of Design in New York.

Mr. Rudd worked at NJ Transit as a bus mechanic for 25 years until he retired. During this time, he started an in-depth study of the Bible with Jehovah’s Witnesses. He moved to Florida in 2003, where he was baptized on July 26, 2003, making Kissimmee, Fla. his home. On Dec. 30, 2011, he married Latacha Berry.

Mr. Rudd suffered from many health issues in the past few years, but he always had a positive attitude and never complained. His favorite scripture was Revelation 21:3-5 which is the Bible’s promise of a resurrection to life in a paradise earth for all those who would love to have the prospect of seeing him again by means of God’s Kingdom.

Mr. Rudd was predeceased by his parents, Wyatt and Ethel Rudd, of Montclair.

He is survived by his wife Latacha M. Rudd, and children Tieko Rudd Delk (Jason Brooks), Francesca Duvivier, Felisha Jenkins (David), Kavon Smith, Kyhá Berry and SarahJane Rudd; grandchildren Tanaj, Leilana and Andre John Delk, Jason Gilberry, Jordan Blalock, and Kamyhá Berry; sister Carol Hudgins (Garven); niece Kristen Hudgins (Christopher Blackburn), as well as numerous cousins and friends.

Memorial services for John Wyatt Rudd will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 22 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witness, 4225 Monterey Road, Kissimmee, Fla.

https://www.montclairlocal.news/2019/06/11/obituary-john-wyatt-rudd-montclair-nj/

RuddObit.jpg

• Views 555
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Posted Images

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
    • The Dendera Zodiac is such an amazing piece of history. Imagine ancient Egyptians looking up at the same stars we do now and creating this detailed map. It's mind-blowing! So, what do I think about it? I think it's a fascinating blend of art and astronomy. Those ancient folks really knew their stuff. The way they incorporated their gods and mythologies into the constellations is just brilliant. And it's not just about the stars, it’s a glimpse into how they viewed the universe and their place in it.
    • FIFA's collaboration with Algorand represents a significant milestone for blockchain technology. Algorand will serve as the official blockchain platform for FIFA, supporting events such as the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership is poised to enhance FIFA's digital asset management while boosting Algorand's visibility through advertising and promotional opportunities. On another note, I've been tuning into African football recently. The match between Kanifing East FC and Latrikunda United was unexpectedly impressive. African football often goes underappreciated, yet the skill and enthusiasm in these matches are evident. We can expect even more significant development and excitement in African football with increased attention and support.
    • The partnership between FIFA and Algorand is a big step for blockchain technology. Algorand will be the official blockchain platform for FIFA, sponsoring events like the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership will help FIFA with digital assets and provide advertising and promotional opportunities for Algorand. 
    • Are you  excited for the upcoming Euro Cup?
  • Members

No members to show

• Recent Status Updates

• Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lissabelgium

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.