The World News Media

How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind

INFLUENTIAL ATHEIST TURNS TO GOD

Antony Flew

A British professor who has been called 'the world’s most influential atheist' turned around and became a believer in God. In an interview, before he passed away in 2010, Dr. Antony Flew said he 'had to go where the evidence leads.' According to Flew, this evidence includes recent scientific discoveries in the fields of cosmology and physics. Flew stated that 'the most impressive arguments for God’s existence are those that are supported by recent scientific discoveries' and that 'the argument to Intelligent Design is enormously stronger than it was when I first met it.' Although at the time he said it was unlikely for him to become a Christian, he said: 'If I wanted any sort of future life I should become a Jehovah’s Witness.' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Flew, g05 12/8 p. 28)

• Views 162
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had forgotten what he had said about Jehovah’s Witnesses. But it fits well with this remark from a Russian scholar: “Nikolai Gordienko, of the Herzen Russian State University in St. Petersburg,

I had forgotten what he had said about Jehovah’s Witnesses. But it fits well with this remark from a Russian scholar:

“Nikolai Gordienko, of the Herzen Russian State University in St. Petersburg, has stated ‘When the experts accuse Jehovah’s Witnesses for their teachings, they do not realize that they are actually making accusations against the Bible.’”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.