The World News Media

Believing false information

7 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

Submitting endless copy/paste information doesn’t make your stance anymore intellectual. It just makes it more transparent and desperate.

I don't know why.  Citing something from an interlinear makes me desperate?  Besides, Allen, you did a lot of copy/pasting yourself.  

7 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

You are correct. Known of the things you imply, apply to the Watchtower GB. I would suggest you look into your own “rotten fruits” before you speak of others.

Oh dear.  I know you'll agree that rotten fruit (spiritual food) is evident when a “prophesy” or doctrine doesn’t come to fruition or needs radical change. (Matt 15:9; John 7:18; Gal 1:8; 2 Cor 11:4)  Have you checked what lies under Watchtower’s “trees” lately ?  A cluttered tool box bursting at its seams of countless books no longer in use, magazines and brochures buried in landfills, or used as fire starters – worldwide!  Pure hog slop. (Isa 65:2-7)  Jesus stated that a good tree cannot produce both good and rotten fruit.  All evidence points to WT’s leaders as the producers of bumper crops of rotten fruit, and it will continue...because a leopard cannot change its spots.  Jer 13:23

“Beware of false prophets. They come to you disguised as sheep, but in their hearts they are vicious wolves. 16 You will know them by what they produce.

“People don’t pick grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles, do they? 17 In the same way every good tree produces good fruit, but a rotten tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a rotten tree cannot produce good fruit. 19 Any tree that fails to produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into a fire. 20 So you will know them by what they produce.”  Matt 7:15-20

You did not choose me, but I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he will give you.  John 15:16

I so wish you could listen to the words of Christ and hear their meaning.  JWs are sadly, stiff-necked, thinking God will excuse them for causing His people to believe in lies - for over a hundred years.   

(God’s anointed are compared to trees. Ps 104:16; Isa 10:33; Ezek 47:7; Zech 4:12-14; Rev 11:3,4; Matt 3:10; 12:33-37; 7:20)

(Of interest, “Who are the Fine Trees?” 4womaninthewilderness blogspot)

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's amazing you say this, this has been a tactic the watchtower has used since it's inception.

@TrueTomHarley said:  "You know that they would be screaming at how incompetent and wicked were the brothers taking the lead in Jerusalem." Can you provide a scripture that verifies brothers "tak

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Jehovahs+witness+murders&form=EDGNB2&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&plvar=0&refig=1e8e8c9126c84dc49fa734639ddb1805&sp=-1&pq=jehovahs+witness+murder&

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.