The World News Media

Tom Harley and the “Lovefest” that never happened

TrueTomHarley

2 hours ago, AlanF said:

The 'world' may well end because of man-induced climate warming, but it will have nothing to do with "Bible based" JW predictions of "the end".

@James Thomas Rook Jr. is such a wuss. We all know it.

Given how, at the drop of a pin, he lauds Trump to the high heavens, and given how Alan is unambiguous in denouncing that luminary, @Anna and I thought we had front row seats for the battle of the century! They are both pugnacious. Neither knows the meaning of holding back in the slightest detail. How could we go wrong?

We sold tickets to the event. We lined up vendors. We had programs printed. And what happens?

A LOVEFEST! “You have never disappointed me, James,” Alan coos.

It has cost us serious money in refunds—and I had most of my money spent pampering Mrs. Harley!

WELL, IT IS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!

”Man-induced climate warming” is a problem that “may well” end the world, Alan says—and WHO has raged on and on that global warming is a HOAX to fool the GULLIBLE sheeple for the sake of left-wing politics, the politics that Alan adores? JTR - THAT’S who. By all rights, this ought to be the mother of all wars, even greater than the Trump/no-Trump war!

But he punted on that war!

He will punt on this one, too—the big wuss. Anna, keep your counsel to yourself! I am NOT going to print up tickets, again.

• Views 187
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

@James Thomas Rook Jr. is such a wuss. We all know it. Given how, at the drop of a pin, he lauds Trump to the high heavens, and given how Alan is unambiguous in denouncing that luminary, @Anna an

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.