The World News Media

Star Wars

Matthew9969

I'm a big fan of Star Wars, all episodes, (almost anything sci-fi basically). I am curious if some jw's will not see Star Wars because they consider the Force aspect of it to spiritism. Like when they were not allowed to watch or read the books Harry Potter because of wizardry, or not allowed to read the books or watch Twilight because of demonism aka vampires, or not allowed to watch the smurfs because they thought they were demons.

And while on the subject....if your conscience didn't bother you to watch Star Wars, what is your favorite SW movie, favorite character, most hated character...etc.

• Views 502
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know ANYBODY, anywhere, in any religion, that is not a Star Wars Fan. I like the first episode out (actually episode 3 in the series), that introduced the series, with that rolling episod

I don't know ANYBODY, anywhere, in any religion, that is not a Star Wars Fan.

I like the first episode out (actually episode 3 in the series), that introduced the series, with that rolling episode opening.

It is with that first movie I began to appreciate Cinnebons, and canister vacuum cleaners

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.