The World News Media

We are not only spokesperson for God - Geoffrey Jackson

Srecko Sostar

When GB member Geoffrey Jackson made "clarification" about this question: "Do you see yourselves as Jehovah God's Spokespeople on Earth??

with answer:

"Aaa, that I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only Spokesperson that God is using."

....questions arise: 

What other individuals or groups Mr. Jackson had in mind that are also used by this same God to fulfill His will here on Earth? 

Are they inside WT Society and JWorg, as some illegal FDS GB Body, and are part of Plan B?

Or perhaps this "spokesperson"  is/are in some other religion, institution or are completely outside of any group and organization?

What do you think about it, JW people or anyone else?!

• Views 1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When GB member Geoffrey Jackson made "clarification" about this question: "Do you see yourselves as Jehovah God's Spokespeople on Earth?? with answer: "Aaa, that I think would seem to be q

Mark 6 v 39 through 41 But Jesus said: “Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one who will do a powerful work on the basis of my name who will quickly be able to say anything bad about me. 4

Maybe he's actually being truthful.  The GB have a writing department.  The February 2020 broadcast was hosted by Gagus Glockentin, "Helper to the Publishing Committee".  He was serving up spiritual f

48 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

When GB member Geoffrey Jackson made "clarification" about this question: "Do you see yourselves as Jehovah God's Spokespeople on Earth??

with answer:

"Aaa, that I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only Spokesperson that God is using."

....questions arise: 

What other individuals or groups Mr. Jackson had in mind that are also used by this same God to fulfill His will here on Earth? 

Are they inside WT Society and JWorg, as some illegal FDS GB Body, and are part of Plan B?

Or perhaps this "spokesperson"  is/are in some other religion, institution or are completely outside of any group and organization?

What do you think about it, JW people or anyone else?!

Mark 6 v 39 through 41

But Jesus said: “Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one who will do a powerful work on the basis of my name who will quickly be able to say anything bad about me. 40  For whoever is not against us is for us. 41  And whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ, I tell you truly, he will by no means lose his reward.

Luke 9 v 49 & 50 

In response John said: “Instructor, we saw someone expelling demons by using your name, and we tried to prevent him, because he is not following with us.”*u 50  But Jesus said to him: Do not try to prevent him, for whoever is not against you is for you.”

The GB and it's Org try to say that anyone not a baptised JW will not survive Armageddon. I think the scriptures above (from their own Bible) say differently. Although they do try to prevent people by saying people are apostate etc. 

What GB member GJ said is a complete contradiction to what else the GB say.

They say that THEY (those 8 men) are the Faithful and Discreet Slave. They say that God and Jesus Christ trusts THEM. 

But (as tom will keep reminding everyone) I still believe that a True Anointed are 'out there somewhere' and they will do God's will through Christ in the near future. 

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Maybe he's actually being truthful.  The GB have a writing department.  The February 2020 broadcast was hosted by Gagus Glockentin, "Helper to the Publishing Committee".  He was serving up spiritual food for the month of February.  

Perhaps it really would be "presumptuous" to believe all spiritual 'food' and refreshing spiritual 'drink' comes from the minds of the GB when they have many people writing and researching information for them, to be approved every Wednesday when the GB gather (I'm guessing). If the GB admit they are not inspired, they are no different than the elder body.  Holy Spirit somehow appointed the elders though, and somehow directs uninspired anointed ones.  Sounds to me like they are all in the same boat of Spokespeople.   The GB have so many responsibilities running a corporation and fighting off victims of child abuse, how can they manage it all anyway?

But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.   Matt 24:48,49

The spiritual contributions from anointed "Israel" are rejected for the contributions of "drunkards" symbolically, not only drunk on the deceptive teachings/"wine" of "Israel's" harlots to begin with,  but on the power and position it affords them.  Rev 18:3   After all, they have the authority from the GB to "beat" down the servants of God's spiritual House  Eph 2:20-22; Rev 13:1,2,7,11,12,15

"Woe to that wreath, the pride of Ephraim’s drunkards,  (Ephraim - Israel)
    to the fading flower, his glorious beauty,
set on the head of a fertile valley—
    to that city, the pride of those laid low by wine!
2 See, the Lord has one who is powerful and strong.
    Like a hailstorm and a destructive wind,
like a driving rain and a flooding downpour,
    he will throw it forcefully to the ground.
3 That wreath, the pride of Ephraim’s drunkards,
    will be trampled underfoot.
4 That fading flower, his glorious beauty,
    set on the head of a fertile valley,
will be like figs ripe before harvest—
    as soon as people see them and take them in hand,
    they swallow them."  Isa 28:1-4