The World News Media

Coronavirus: Jehovah’s Witnesses Cancel Historical Evangelism In UK

Patiently waiting for Truth

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

That is your opinion. You are telling God that you feel there is no organization clean enough....  

Do you not remember the scripture where David said that if jehovah only looked at our faults then no-one will be able to stand before him.... 

Israel was very imperfect but jehovah stuck with his purpose for them. 

Point 1. God does not need telling HE already knows. My prayers to God ask HIM to bring forth a clean people for HIM to use. 

God used the Nation of Israel for a couple of reasons. The main reason was to being forth Jesus Christ. 

But as I've said before, and of course I'm ignored for it, people were BORN INTO the Nation of Israel so they did NOT CHOSE to be Iraelites. Hence it was not voluntary.  Do you not understand that ?

And therefore do you not understand the big difference ?  JW's volunteer TO BE JWs. It is a personal choice, a choice which Israelites did not have. 

There is no comparison between the Nation of Israel  and the CCJW in that way. 

But one thing, the Nation of Israel got punished for disobeying God. They got punished for offering their children in the fire. They got punished for worshipping false gods. 

So if you really think the CCJW is God's chosen organisation, and if you really think it compares to the Nation of Israel, then I suggest to you that you get ready for the CCJW to be punished by God. 

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you have just inadvertently admitted why Jesus was so dead-set against looking for signs indicating how close we were to the END. When people begin trying to use various ideas from world event

Quote @JW Insider "No one should be able to say, oh look at this war, "See here!" it is the greatest war ever seen, or "Look at this great earthquake, or famine, or pestilence, " But isn't that w

Facts are nice, but they are overrated. They are downright dangerous things in the hands of some, who handle them as deftly as a surgeon with a jackhammer. Facts mean little in themselves. It’s h

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The fellow’s got a screw loose, and that is partly why I have exercised no authority to have him deleted. By being so histrionic he makes his side look bad

@admin  and @Anna    I am offended by this comment. Please tell this Mr Harley to refrain from insulting me. 

Thank you in advance. 

11 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

My prayers to God ask HIM to bring forth a clean people for HIM to use

I do not think you are going to find any such people...... even if God has already answered your prayers and they are right in front of your eyes......maybe you are the only person God can use heh?  It seems you think this way...... remember the pharisees judged a perfect man - jesus- as not being good enough. Do not fall in the same trap.

therefore do you not understand the big difference ? 

I understand that all are imperfect humans (ancient fleshly Israel as well as the spiritual Israel of god).  Pride is a blinding sin.  When one judges for God that the spiritual Israelites  he is using are not good enough for you. 

We are already in the period leading up to the events leading to Armageddon and you are still waiting for a more perfect spiritual Israel to make an appearance?  Isaiah 2: 2-4.  A nation coming from all nations on earth ,gathered to jehovah,  and learning war no more

you get ready for the CCJW to be punished by God. 

God will definitely punish individuals who are ( or were) part of his people who persisted in sins....... whether it is arrogance, misleading others, or gross sins. 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:26 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

landscape every 2-1/2 years, over and over and over ...and burying my grandparents, and then parents, and possibly some children in the desert sands,  I would have seriously considered taking my family and heading North.

....especially if I understood that once we reached the promised land, my sons would have to fight and probably die to seize it from the people already there.

....just sayin' .

.... and then, in the quiet of the night, I wonder why all the lands around Israel have abundant oil .... except Israel.

My husband and I were discussing the other day how blessed we are. We have a roof over our heads and food, clothing. What more do we need? There is really nothing more we want from jehovah except to pray for those we love and fulfillment of his promises. 

The problem with Israel was their selfish desires.  They had free food, the protection of God, water provided miraculously, a cloud leading them, their clothes not wearing out and much more.  They had more than enough time to rejoice in jehovah, strengthen their faith and give their children all the attention they needed. But they always wanted more...... and did not grow in trust of jehovah....... no wonder they had to live in the desert until this generation had died out....

They had the Egyptian ways, distrust and desires which kept them from being content.....the want of more, more,  maybe more self fulfillment....... this can be a serious  trap.   Ambition and self fulfilment are traps. 

Moses was forced to look after sheep for 40 years.  He lost all 'prospects' for himself. No ambition, no position in the world....... even his education in the Egyptian palace seemed wasted. ..... but he learnt just to be calm of heart and walk with jehovah today...... not showing anxiety about the future.  Only after this was he ready to serve God and humble enough to lead his people  ...... 

So the discontent of Israel is a very good lesson to us today.  I see many beautiful young girls who stay single and not marry unbelievers.  Some here have excellent education (the Russians are all stunningly beautiful and educated) and work for low wage salaries to pioneer.  Truly wonderful examples....... But now and then I can see a restlessness in individuals..... maybe a wish for a career or children - feminine self-fulfillment....... it is natural to have these desires.  It is then that I try to be the older word of reason.....  assist them to stay focussed and on track.   We do not want to do something irrational in the time we are living in. 

It is time to think only in spiritual terms - not feel sorry for ourselves.  Times are getting urgent. So like the Israelites in the desert we must not succumb to our own desires....even though they are understandable in a fleshly thinking way. 

.......... lol...... Golda Meir said years ago...(in her fleshly thinking) " the good lord led us through many countries to bring us to this land of milk and honey....... and not a drop of oil" ......

Yes - their enemy neighbours  have the oil.....  It is interesting that many of the places which now have water and groves of trees (the Jews have done an excellent job of desalinizing sea water) were bone try before the Jews got control of this land.  The arabs want it because it is now arable and lucrative. 

@Arauna  Unfortunately you write emotionally not spiritually, so it is difficult to have a conversation with you.

Proof of this is such things as :-

Quote "maybe you are the only person God can use heh?  It seems you think this way...

How can I answer such things ? If you have read many things that i have written you would know differently.

Quote " Pride is a blinding sin.  When one judges for God that the spiritual Israelites  he is using are not good enough for you."

Firstly, it does not seem as if GOD is using anyone right now.  Anthony Morris' comment concerning the Virus is not exactly loving is it ? The Virus is not from God, so why would that GB member be so happy about it ?

And the CSA issue is of course not so important right now, but it is still there, and still to be answered for.

And the misuse of scripture, overlapping generations etc...  

I only judge the GB and the CCJW for my own purpose, so that i can tell if it is the right way to try to serve God. In my eyes it is not the right way to serve God, because it can easily be seen as unclean and sometimes dishonest.  And not least that the GB admit to not having God's guidance. 

It is no different to you or anyone judging the Catholic Church or any other religion as to if that religion is serving God properly. And lets be honest the CCJW has constantly judged other religions and condemned them. 

Arauna, you still seem to be putting your faith in those 8 men. So be it, if it suits your needs. But don't be so angry with others that are looking to God through Christ for a true answer. 

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

The Virus is not from God, so why would that GB member be so happy about it ?

The bible says we must lift up our heads in joy when we see these signs of which one is pestilence.  We are not happy when people die but happy that our deliverance is getting closer...