The World News Media

The heavenly resurrection begins after the fall of Babylon the Great

Kosonen

16 minutes ago, boyle said:

Oh! Okay, I saw this site that says Jehovah's Witnesses forum. Does that mean it's not? I don't believe I have been disrespectful, but if you can point out where I have been, I can correct it.

I just assumed, if someone is asking for my opinion, I should give it. This, that wrong by you?

I have absolutely no control over anyone in this club, nor do I want any. It’s not my call … or even my interest.

I am allowed to upvote, or express my opinion that your opinion is a load of crap.

If you want to do the same to me, I have no objection ….. but it IS a two-way street.

• Views 8.6k
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite circuit overseer—an old fellow—long ago said that he doesn’t argue with trinitarians. “I’ve never convinced one,” he said. I’m struck by the verse that has cropped up a few times rece

The way it has been explained, and the way I have witnessed it, is that slimeballs lift their copyrighted material, insert it into a maligning context, and beat them over the head with it. To the poin

@Kosonen , There are at least two additional scriptural ways to reach this same conclusion. Here is one: (Revelation 6:7-11) 7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth

Posted Images

Ok, I will take that at face value …..

Where are you generally located?

How long have you been one of Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Are you married?

Do you have pets or hobbies?

How many are in your Congregation? 

etc., etc., etc.

(.. and yes, this is a test …)

9 hours ago, Pudgy said:

… and it begins, again ….

I know you believe in reincarnation @boyle/MoiseRacette/AllenSmith/etc/etc/etc, but this thread was originally about the heavenly resurrection. (By the way, you never did say if you liked my banana jokes.) Did you have any more comments or questions about the heavenly resurrection taking place after Babylon's fall?

15 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:
16 hours ago, boyle said:

I'm afraid I don't get your understanding. Did someone suggest the 144,000 will be resurrected on earth? I do find that illogical. I would not accept that as sound teaching.

Trigonometry, my dear @boyle.

"sine of any angle theta is equal to 180 degrees minus the sine of angle theta"

sin (180° - θ) = sin (90° + 90° - θ)

= sin [90° + (90° - θ)]

= cos (90° - θ), [since sin (90° + θ) = cos θ]

Therefore, sin (180° - θ) = sin θ, [since cos (90° - θ) = sin θ]

How is it possible that a ratio of an angle is equal to a ratio of 180 minus that same angle? Because of patterns. The sine curve has a pattern that, when graphed on the unit circle, repeats itself so that in other quadrants you can use the above equation to find that angle theta. It's not illogical. It's trigonometry. Jehovah invented it.

I'm not a mathematician, so I apologize if that illustration wasn't executed perfectly. If you're not into trigonometry, here's a different illustration: Jehovah uses patterns. Jesus is a pattern for the rest of those who become part of his bride. Jesus was resurrected and he materialized a body here on earth. People ate with him, talked to him, touched him, saw him ascend to heaven. He said he was coming back again. "Truly I say to you, you will be with me in Paradise." "I will not drink anymore the product of the vine until I drink it with you in the kingdom." Jesus and his anointed ones will be on the earth again because they can materialize bodies, just like angels did back in Bible times. 

If you don't accept the Bible as sound teaching, well, I can't help you with that. That's something you'll have to talk to Jehovah about.

Hey there, Anna-Banana.

Do you like dumb Banana jokes?

"I am going bananas!" (That's what I say to my bananas before I leave the house.)

You need to be extra nice to bananas, do you know why? You don't want to hurt their peelings!

What's yellow and goes 30 mph? A banana in a washing machine.

What's the hippest kind of fruit? A bae-nae-nae.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Today I learned humans eat more bananas than monkeys. (That makes sense, I can't remember ever eating a monkey.)

How is a banana peel on the floor like music? If you don't C sharp you'll B flat.

What to hear a potassium joke? K.

I don't follow your reasoning. Jesus was born perfect. His suffering had nothing to do with that perfection.

It's not my reasoning, it's God's Word. Jehovah is the One who said it in His Word:

"During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.  Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered.  And after he had been made perfect, he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him..."

Jesus was a perfect son of God, but he wasn't perfect for the job of high priest until after he came and suffered on earth. He was made perfect for the job of high priest through suffering on earth. He wasn't perfect for the job until after he suffered. It's right in that verse. God's reasoning.

Why would anyone think Jesus needed special training as a perfect being?

Again, see the above. Jehovah is the One who said Jesus needed special training for his new role.

Not only that, they also gain experience by being obedient to Jehovah's word and the responsibility they carry with that faith.

Yes, and part of that responsibility is to let the light shine, the things revealed by the helper, the holy spirit. Jesus said he would send that spirit, the helper, and they all had the responsibility to share that information with others.

Every faithful follower is part of Christ body. The difference is, the 144,000 will ascend to heaven. Their reward is automatic perfection while the rest will gradually receive it. The 144,000 have a duty while the rest will have an obligation. That's where the anointed prepare for, and have received that training on earth. This off course doesn't mean the body of Christ is complete yet.

Every faithful follower is a part of Christ's body by extension, just like children come out of their father's body by extension. A wife is different than a child. Jesus came out of Jehovah, Jesus is Jehovah's Son, but Jesus is also part of God's "wife" in that the angels are compositely called God's wife, the Jerusalem above. The word "body" is an illustration regarding the anointed. When they go to heaven, they are in a submissive role like a wife. Those who will live as humans on earth are not in that same role. All faithful followers are "children" in that they are redeemed by the blood of the Christ, who takes Adam's place as our father. But only the 144,000 will be like that "wife" role in the kingdom. The anointed are all sealed at present. 

As you have stated, they received that training on earth. There is no need to have additional training in heaven since they already understand the mindset of humanity. That means they are well-prepared to support Christ in heaven.

Yes.

This is true if you are referring to the right association.

"But take your stand against him, firm in the faith, knowing that the same kind of sufferings are being experienced by the entire association of your brothers in the world."

"In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?”  And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers!  For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.”

Jesus didn't say a "brother" was only somebody with the label of "one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing according to the Bethel office." Jesus said "whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother." I trust Jesus.

I'm afraid I don't get the correlation between the training of the 144,000 and the mother's unborn child. If you are referring to the unborn child's development, then yes, the unborn child is receiving special training inside the womb.

It's from Revelation chapter 12.

"Then a great sign was seen in heaven: A woman was arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of 12 stars,  and she was pregnant. And she was crying out in her pains and in her agony to give birth. Another sign was seen in heaven. Look! A great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and on its heads seven diadems;  and its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she did give birth, it might devour her child. And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was snatched away to God and to his throne.  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days."

I would say, there is no need for the anointed to receive special training. They have already experienced the worst of humanity in all aspects of life. They will already know how to smash the devil into submission. After that, they will know how to rebuild Jehovah's earth to a paradise.

There's a difference with, what kind of love needs to be shown. Agape love is shown to true followers of Christ. Those that are obedient to Jehovah's word without reservation.

Agape love is shown to all, not just true followers.

Other kinds of love, brotherly love, family love, are shown to individuals based on our relationship with them. But agape love is shown regardless of whether someone chooses to serve God or not.

"You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?  And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

And I was wondering what you think about these things, since you asked the questions.

9 hours ago, boyle said:

Is there a forum where I can express my opinion? I would appreciate being directed to it.

No, no, no, brother. The forum you're looking for is the JW Closed Club, not this one. This forum is controlled mainly by disfellowshipped and apostates. 

Ask to be accepted there. If not, the best one is JWtalks. A far better community. I personally enrolled here to research apostasy. 

There is a site called, Jehovahs-Witness.com. Never go there. The nastiest, ex-witnesses control that site.

There is this one former Jehovah's witness that decided to come out of the closet as gay. He faded away. That guy is so angry with his mother for a reason she doesn't understand since she wasn't shunning him. The hilarious part, he started shunning her. Now that he married his gay lover, he wants nothing to do with his life giver. He hates her with a passion. She still doesn't understand. Like I said, she never rejected him. But that's the mentality of some former members.

So, definitely stay away from that site. Have peace, my brother. Look for better sites. Take care, agape!

24 minutes ago, boyle said:

The resurrection on earth is illogical

I believe everything written in the Bible is true and logical.

Jesus was resurrected here on earth. And people saw him and ate with him and talked to him and touched him.

What do you believe about Jesus resurrection here on earth as described logically in the Bible?

10 minutes ago, Daianu said:

No, no, no, brother. The forum you're looking for is the JW Closed Club, not this one. This forum is controlled mainly by disfellowshipped and apostates. 

Ask to be accepted there. If not, the best one is JWtalks. A far better community. I personally enrolled here to research apostasy. 

There is a site called, Jehovahs-Witness.com. Never go there. The nastiest, ex-witnesses control that site.

There is this one former Jehovah's witness that decided to come out of the closet as gay. He faded away. That guy is so angry with his mother for a reason she doesn't understand since she wasn't shunning him. The hilarious part, he started shunning her. Now that he married his gay lover, he wants nothing to do with his life giver. He hates her with a passion. She still doesn't understand. Like I said, she never rejected him. But that's the mentality of some former members.

So, definitely stay away from that site. Have peace, my brother. Look for better sites. Take care, agape!

@boyle, I am sorry about your issues with your mother, and the Bible doesn't say it's wrong for a man to love another man (it's just the physical homosexual acts that are unclean because they are not natural). I know you are angry and you keep coming back on here with different faces. Please know you are loved, and if you ever decide to get over your anger and stop putting on fake faces, it will be easier for others to give you the friendship and affection you need.

(Also, I don't know if you do requests, but some of your personalities are much easier to get along with than others. I definitely didn't care for that Australian bloke you were pretending to be. Your Moise Racette was annoying but more tolerable than the esd-guy. Maybe sometime you'll add in a Caribbean accent or try a New York Bronx type speech, or perhaps Lingala or Ukrainian or New Zealander? I must say, kudos for being able to switch gears so quickly. Have you been an actor at some point professionally? Or maybe an author? Can you imagine if you and True Tom Harley wrote books together! Yikes! 😆)

Someday I hope you can have peace.💝

7 minutes ago, boyle said:

This is funny. Are you an administrator, to track everyone? Only an administrator can do that, are you?

"For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

Tracking is not difficult when a person wears their heart on their sleeve and leaves a trail a mile wide with a flamethrower. 

"I am distressed over you, my brother Jonʹa·than; You were very dear to me.  More wonderful was your love to me than the love of women." 

It's okay for a man to love another man. But it is unclean for a man to lie with a man.

"Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality,  thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.  And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God."

The ransom is enough to wash clean such sins. Jehovah's love is enough for you.

(I know who you are. The ransom is enough for you if you want it.💖)

22 minutes ago, boyle said:
31 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

What do you believe about Jesus resurrection here on earth as described logically in the Bible?

Since you asked for my opinion, I have no problem believing in the son of man. Of course Jesus walked the earth. The bible is not a fiction book.

You still didn't answer my questions, deary.