The World News Media

Did you hear warnings about an economic collapse?

Kosonen

I am almost 68 and got an immunity disorder when I was forced to take a vaccine before immigrating to USA on green card at age 55 years old.  I also ate genetically engineered soy......in US.....  almost died.

Thereafter I did proper investigation of USA food sources and FDA..... and got the shock of my life! I thought US will keep it's people safe. 

I was very athletic (climbed mountains) and still active but plagued by an immunity disorder. I was prescribed hydroxychloroquine but do not use any medication.  I use herbs and homeopathy...... which I make myself. 

I would have been dead by now if I used the pharma medications prescribed me by  doctors who follow big pharma protocols. 

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was expecting a black swan event to break the economy of the world. I did not know what it would be..... but it came.  Corona may have happened accidentally, and how, I am not sure.....there are man

It won’t do it with me, either. That doesn’t mean that I buy into it, but I certainly don’t regard it as too absurd to mention. Did they shoot it down at JWTalk? I’m not surprised. I’ve seen it e

Just for "fun" I did a comparison by flipping through three major cable networks last night while also doing a deep dive into twitter videos from several different perspectives on the issue. CNN

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Are you also going to believe us if we are saying that there are weapons and items to use for violence being given to people who are rioting?

This is well-documented in the recent US unrest. Check the arrest records of those carted off and it is seem from their addresses that agitators come from outside and take the lead in violence. Once the locals—already on edge—see that it is “okay,” (the Rochester mayor’s words) they join in, but it does not start with them.

Of this rotter (who was doxxed, thank goodness), does it look like he is genuine? Too stylish, I think. “Um—excuse me while I make sure that my leather hat is not askew.” He is the worst enemy of blacks because they will take the hit for his misdeeds. 

photo by geordano of the Rochester D&C)

8DB27E3A-1CEF-4725-82BF-881DC2B581F2.jpeg

Quote TTH. He is the worst enemy of blacks because they will take the hit for his misdeeds

It doesn't seem to be about black people, it seems to be about all working class / lower class Americans. Have you taken sides with the Police on this issue then ?

'We are no part of the world' remember.  Jesus wasn't interested in politics or protests of His time. We all know that only God through Christ will remove this 'world' and solve the Earth's problems. However it is a shame that so many people Earthwide are suffering in so many ways. 

Just for "fun" I did a comparison by flipping through three major cable networks last night while also doing a deep dive into twitter videos from several different perspectives on the issue.

CNN for several hours focused on Trump's photo op that was evidently driven by his anger over it being made known that he had been taken to a bunker, so that he needed an outside appearance to make up for it. To set this up he and his entourage ran over to the partly burnt church across from the White House. To make his paths straight and smooth, he ordered the clearing of the streets where protests had been perfectly peaceful for 8 hours. With a few minutes to go before they had to all clear, the police formed a riot wall to begin pushing them violently, and exploding tear gas in their faces. As two were knocked over by one of the policemen, one got up to help the person who fell with him, and the police knocked him down again so he couldn't reach the other person. They were pushed quickly so that a lot of teargas and slamming by the police knocked some others down, or made them trip. Most of the protesters were white. Trump made it to the church, among a very disorganized entourage of old white men (and Ivanka, who smartly held back from the photo op, almost hiding behind everyone). Someone handed Trump a Bible as he stood in front of the church, and he hardly knew how to hold it. He mostly held it up as if showing it off or waving it menacingly. With hardly any speech or response to reporters, Trump then leaves with no church-related message, just the picture, and walks back. CNN pointed out that Trump was hypocritically declaring his support for peaceful protest at the exact same time he had ordered them the one in his way to be violently broken up so he could make this photo op quick.

MSNBC spent a little more time interviewing local mayors and governors of the states where rioting issues were occurring. This tended to make for a more newsworthy discussion that touched on many of the subjects that had come up or were important through the day. Of course, MSNBC tends to look for supportive persons to interview, otherwise they can't control the narrative.

FOXNEWS was spending a lot of time just making fun of statements or condemning the most outrageous of the statements made by certain governors or mayors that appeared to be supportive of protestors instead of being supportive of ALL persons.

TWITTER/INSTAGRAM was overloaded with videos:

• videos of white persons looting,
  • videos of white persons looting with black persons trying to stop them -even making human chains in front of businesses to protect them from both white and black looters,
  • videos of white persons bringing trucks or cars full of expensive new bricks and dropping them off in the middle of downtown areas
  • videos of the same where black persons were pleading with one white driver not to bring the bricks into her neighborhood
  • a video of two white women coming out from looting a fairly ritzy store as if they had treated it like shopping, but who dropped their bags and ran when they saw police.
  • The DW (Deutsche Welle) news team where the spokesperson was shot with a rubber bullet while live on TV. (This gave credence to the CNN story of one of their journalists being arrested. Not that it didn't happen but that it could have been staged for attention from higher ups so that the persons it was happening to wouldn't have known it was staged.)

Other videos were confusing enough to make one think this is all about someone paying for riots to help Trump win on a law and order ballot, or to try to do the same but in the hopes it would backfire on Trump, or to purposely destroy neighborhoods of color, or to take advantage of Covid-19 pent up energy for any of a dozen nefarious purposes. 

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

'We are no part of the world' remember.  Jesus wasn't interested in politics or protests of His time. We all know that only God through Christ will remove this 'world' and solve the Earth's problems. However it is a shame that so many people Earthwide are suffering in so many ways. 

True. We do not take sides. Only government under christ can restore the earth to it's original purpose...... and it is a shame that so many people have lost their jobs and  many children will suffer....... We must therefore get ready to help teach those who have realized from this lockdown that things are not kosher. It's time for them to learn about jehovah.

21 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Quote TTH. He is the worst enemy of blacks because they will take the hit for his misdeeds

It doesn't seem to be about black people, it seems to be about all working class / lower class Americans. Have you taken sides with the Police on this issue then ?

That is only if you simply eat from the hands of the MSM, in doing so, one will be quick to deem the issue of Racism. Likewise with the Police, not ALL police are guilty for the actions of a bad cop and or cop(s), this correlates with the comment you mentioned elsewhere that all of a faith group is deem guilty, when in reality, those that do bad does not define the whole community.

It is not about the working class nor the higher, mid, lower classes in the United States. The protest began as it normally should, however, it went far beyond the death of George Floyd and Police Brutality, just last night, a police officer was killed, and people watched him choke and die from his own blood live on FB.

Another officer speaking on the chaos on this link

He did not have to go out like that, but the MSM will claim it is an issue of racism, oddly enough they have not even mentioned this officer, let alone the woman defending her child against rioters. You also have the MSM FOOLISHLY CONTINUING to call the Anti-fascist heroes whereas Trump deem them as terrorist. My strong disdain for Yvette and her BAMN equals that of ANTIFA. What pains me more is BAMN is back.

Yes, we are no part of the world, but in order to remain vigilant, we must recognize and be cautious of things happening regarding violence, abuse, corruption, etc. As I told Witness, you are as good as a tool to the wicked if you do not pay attention.

Sadly, all bad things of this world is the price we pay for due to imperfection, as bad things happen to every man, woman and child, all we can do is prevent some instances, we cannot stop all of them; reach one, teach one, save one.

Remember these people are NO LONGER DEEMED Protesters, for there is a difference between a Protester and a Rioter.

Also

18 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Do you think there will be a big influx of people ?  I can't remember properly but i thought there was supposed to be a big influx before Armageddon . 

I hope that all of you in America are safe from this disruption and safe from the Covid-19. 

The answer would be no. The Great Commission has not ended yet. The End Times Tribulations will be hellishly worse. Remember, before the end comes, the preaching of the good news gospel must be preached.

That being said, the CWII talk is being spoken again in the Truther Community. Possibility vs. It actually happening.

As for you, in London, the horns of racism is being spread as if it is the gospel itself. Clearly, the damage can be seen, for the more the MSM presses this message, the more danger it will bring.

@JW Insider So far, the Criminal News Network continues to toot the horn of racism and defends Antifa without question. Now, a lot of us are wondering what will actually happen if Antifa finally gets their cookies out of the jar. What will become of the Democrats granted they have been having a hand ion helping, as well as releasing Antifa from the just torment of captivity?

Granted that Antifa is out and about, and have been increasingly violent, on the other side of the spectrum you have other groups like the rights BAMN making a come back, so having all these groups, BLM and the like is asking for a honey pot of chaos.

That being said, I remember we talked about Tucker Carlson, for as of recent he did make a valid point regarding the situation.

@TrueTomHarley That too, there seems to be water, bricks, and a number of other items being conveniently placed throughout parts of the state. Antifa has also been handing out objects to people in lower class areas to commit to violence, as is, with influencing the youth.

Antifa goons often come from rich and well educated families.

Now, for what we are seeing, they are doing this so that they can cover their own when they commit to serious acts of violence, so if you give the bricks to the young to do violence, the police will focus on them and not you, when you are doing something diabolically bad.

@Arauna Yes. I do not know if it was mentioned before but from the beginning, covid-19 to now, YHWH is being written in some parts, well in the tri-state area. So you can often see Jehovah, Yahweh, and or God's name in Spanish being written on walls and or objects. Jesus' name is often see next to the writing as well. Granted you are one of JWs, you are not as worried that those that hate you will make an attempt on your community and or buildings? As I recall, your opposition linked you with Antifa and Soros back in 2017, which was falsehood that many EXJWs preach.

Granted that people are using the rioting to cover their own actions, the religious groups can be effected in some way shape or form.

EDIT:

• It seems police is only going after the peaceful protesters, but do little to nothing for the rioters who are looting in some parts.
  • On other news, it has been confirmed (not admitted by the Far-Left) that ANTIFA has indeed infiltrated the protesters such as BLM and the like, the rioters/looters across the state.