The World News Media

John 17:3 ‘know thee the only true God’

Jesus.defender

13 hours ago, Jesus.defender said:

Ah, so you cannot address any of the BIBLE verses i gave?

So you are now running away.

Unfortunately, this is how Jehovah's Witnesses act, even though the gentleman insist he is not a jw, this type of behavior speaks otherwise. At least he didn't totally change the subject, which is another tactic they use when their understanding of a subject is confusing to them.

• Views 514
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably a subject not worth answering on. Those with spiritual wisdom know the Almighty God is greater than Jesus Christ.  Jesus said so many times that : "the Father is greater than I am"

John 17:3 ‘know thee the only true God’ The Watchtower says that, because the Father is called ‘the only true God’, then Jesus cannot be the true God. Ask: The context is Jesus as a man, pra

Kairos Movement, same old magic tricks. We had this rodeo show before, Jesus Deserter. Anything you say cannot harbor the Trinity as legitimate truth. You, s a Mainstream Christian never learn, and un

5 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Unfortunately, this is how Jehovah's Witnesses act, even though the gentleman insist he is not a jw, this type of behavior speaks otherwise. At least he didn't totally change the subject, which is another tactic they use when their understanding of a subject is confusing to them.

4Jah2me is a former Jehovah's Witness, he has made this clear time and time again despite some of this points being questionable. Granted he is Non-Trinitarian with no affiliation to Jehovah's Witnesses, does not negate him to be one, regardless if he agrees/disagrees with whatever Jehovah's Witnesses profess - for all persons differ from each other, as is with experience. As predicted, Trinitarians deem those who do not believe in 3 Gods as the same, for the reality is, JW or not, they can see your folly, even the Muslims can see your folly, the very reason Trinitarians do not go to speaker's corner in the UK as they use to.

You say this is a tactic, yet as I recall, you did the same thing (with falsehood), for WE can prove that Jesus is the Son of God. In your case: You defended paganism several times, as is with you defended several verses deem both a forgery and false, let alone your favor of a pastor who has put himself in this world as an inspired prophet, when in reality, as I told 4Jah2me, the last of the inspired ones died with the last Apostles, not even their students were inspired, but rather, like Christians then and now, are spirit led ones. You committed yourself to being prideful of your church over others due to the actions they take, when Christian are free willing offerers and or givers (every read the passage of the Widow's Mite). The list goes on, so if you want to state "tactic" we can simply bring you up if need be.

Granted you jumped into the fray, can you point out as to anything Srecko, 4Jah2me, or I myself are in the wrong for? What is confusing?

Do you find Simon Peter's statement confusing when he said what he said at Pentecost 33 A.D. (Acts 2:24, 36)? I wonder what makes Peter's sermon confusing to Jew and Gentile Christians when he, as Paul also stated, that Jesus returned to life by means of God, who he himself, raised Jesus from the dead? How is it confusing to the fact an anointer anointed someone (God making Jesus the Christ)?

The spotlight is on you and the Deserter. So far, as can be seen and most likely unfounded, both you cannot prove what Shiwii and CoS has failed to do - the notion of the Christ being Firstborn out of the Dead, which in of itself, like Pentecost, can defend the narrative you attempt to spin.

That being said, you make want to check your history. Early Christians were fine, never believed in the Triune or got their math wrong to think 3 means 1, granted the below that predates the Trinity itself, they seem to thing otherwise, and this is just a small portion, mind you.

Chapter 9. The Thanksgiving (Eucharist)

Now concerning the Thanksgiving (Eucharist), thus give thanks. First, concerning the cup: We thank you, our Father, for the holy vine of David Your servant, which You made known to us through Jesus (Yeshua) Your Servant; to You be the glory forever. And concerning the broken bread: We thank You, our Father, for the life and knowledge which You made known to us through Jesus (Yeshua) Your Servant; to You be the glory forever. Even as this broken bread was scattered over the hills, and was gathered together and became one, so let Your Church be gathered together from the ends of the earth into Your kingdom; for Yours is the glory and the power through Jesus (Yeshua) Christ forever. But let no one eat or drink of your Thanksgiving (Eucharist), but they who have been baptized into the name of the Lord; for concerning this also the Lord has said, Give not that which is holy to the dogs. Matthew 7:6

Chapter 10. Prayer After Communion

But after you are filled, thus give thanks: We thank You, holy Father, for Your holy name which You caused to tabernacle in our hearts, and for the knowledge and faith and immortality, which You made known to us through Jesus (Yeshua) Your Servant; to You be the glory forever. You, Master almighty, created all things for Your name's sake; You gave food and drink to men for enjoyment, that they might give thanks to You; but to us You freely gave spiritual food and drink and life eternal through Your Servant. Before all things we thank You that You are mighty; to You be the glory forever. Remember, Lord, Your Church, to deliver it from all evil and to make it perfect in Your love, and gather it from the four winds, sanctified for Your kingdom which You have prepared for it; for Yours is the power and the glory forever. Let grace come, and let this world pass away. Hosanna to the [God of] son of David! If any one is holy, let him come; if any one is not so, let him repent. Maran atha. Amen. But permit the prophets to make Thanksgiving as much as they desire.

The Trinity came long afterwards near and or around the 4th century, you have Creeds, True Christendom never had Creeds, we simply had a few commands and commandments to follow, for as followers of Christ. Nowhere in Scripture does it even state believe Jesus is God or be sentenced to enteral hellfire by God (who mind you, punished 2 Kings for reacting Fire Torment of children, for God in this situation reacted emotionally).

To deem something as wrong, when there is ample evidence speaks volumes. No way to disprove it if you ignore Strong's and roots, marginal referecnes and context.

13 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

4Jah2me is a former Jehovah's Witness, he has made this clear time and time again despite some of this points being questionable. Granted he is Non-Trinitarian with no affiliation to Jehovah's Witnesses, does not negate him to be one, regardless if he agrees/disagrees with whatever Jehovah's Witnesses profess - for all persons differ from each other, as is with experience. As predicted, Trinitarians deem those who do not believe in 3 Gods as the same, for the reality is, JW or not, they can see your folly, even the Muslims can see your folly, the very reason Trinitarians do not go to speaker's corner in the UK as they use to.

You say this is a tactic, yet as I recall, you did the same thing (with falsehood), for WE can prove that Jesus is the Son of God. In your case: You defended paganism several times, as is with you defended several verses deem both a forgery and false, let alone your favor of a pastor who has put himself in this world as an inspired prophet, when in reality, as I told 4Jah2me, the last of the inspired ones died with the last Apostles, not even their students were inspired, but rather, like Christians then and now, are spirit led ones. You committed yourself to being prideful of your church over others due to the actions they take, when Christian are free willing offerers and or givers (every read the passage of the Widow's Mite). The list goes on, so if you want to state "tactic" we can simply bring you up if need be.

Granted you jumped into the fray, can you point out as to anything Srecko, 4Jah2me, or I myself are in the wrong for? What is confusing?

Do you find Simon Peter's statement confusing when he said what he said at Pentecost 33 A.D. (Acts 2:24, 36)? I wonder what makes Peter's sermon confusing to Jew and Gentile Christians when he, as Paul also stated, that Jesus returned to life by means of God, who he himself, raised Jesus from the dead? How is it confusing to the fact an anointer anointed someone (God making Jesus the Christ)?

The spotlight is on you and the Deserter. So far, as can be seen and most likely unfounded, both you cannot prove what Shiwii and CoS has failed to do - the notion of the Christ being Firstborn out of the Dead, which in of itself, like Pentecost, can defend the narrative you attempt to spin.

That being said, you make want to check your history. Early Christians were fine, never believed in the Triune or got their math wrong to think 3 means 1, granted the below that predates the Trinity itself, they seem to thing otherwise, and this is just a small portion, mind you.

The Trinity came long afterwards near and or around the 4th century, you have Creeds, True Christendom never had Creeds, we simply had a few commands and commandments to follow, for as followers of Christ. Nowhere in Scripture does it even state believe Jesus is God or be sentenced to enteral hellfire by God (who mind you, punished 2 Kings for reacting Fire Torment of children, for God in this situation reacted emotionally).

To deem something as wrong, when there is ample evidence speaks volumes. No way to disprove it if you ignore Strong's and roots, marginal referecnes and context.

"You say this is a tactic, yet as I recall, you did the same thing (with falsehood), for WE can prove that Jesus is the Son of God. In your case: You defended paganism several times, as is with you defended several verses deem both a forgery and false, let alone your favor of a pastor who has put himself in this world as an inspired prophet, when in reality, as I told 4Jah2me, the last of the inspired ones died with the last Apostles, not even their students were inspired, but rather, like Christians then and now, are spirit led ones. You committed yourself to being prideful of your church over others due to the actions they take, when Christian are free willing offerers and or givers (every read the passage of the Widow's Mite). The list goes on, so if you want to state "tactic" we can simply bring you up if need be."

Do what you good little jw's like to do, quote people out of context....

On 6/16/2020 at 2:37 PM, Matthew9969 said:

"You say this is a tactic, yet as I recall, you did the same thing (with falsehood), for WE can prove that Jesus is the Son of God. In your case: You defended paganism several times, as is with you defended several verses deem both a forgery and false, let alone your favor of a pastor who has put himself in this world as an inspired prophet, when in reality, as I told 4Jah2me, the last of the inspired ones died with the last Apostles, not even their students were inspired, but rather, like Christians then and now, are spirit led ones. You committed yourself to being prideful of your church over others due to the actions they take, when Christian are free willing offerers and or givers (every read the passage of the Widow's Mite). The list goes on, so if you want to state "tactic" we can simply bring you up if need be."

Unfortunately for you, Matthew, all those assertions are indeed 100% true, for I can quote or cite anything pertaining to you in regards to the highlighted items above.

That being said, as for the following:

On 6/16/2020 at 2:37 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Do what you good little jw's like to do, quote people out of context....

The Trinitarian mind games do not work it, to deem everyone as a Jehovah's Witness when you can see who is one or who is not here already. Just because we hold to the Non-Trinitarian view does not mean we are of the same faith community.

If I apply this logic I can call you a member of Attis, a member of Tammuz and a list of other Triune believing communities, who, like you, dwell on pagan teachings. But I haven't have I? You are a Trinitarian, and are of mainstream Christianity.

By the way, those 2 chapters were from a documentation of Christian church practices in the 1st century, and as far as I know, Jehovah Witnesses, let alone their predecessors, Bible Students, existed around 60-120 A.D. Non-Trinitarians, especially that of Asia Minor were primarily Subornationist before the Councils, of which your teachings were birthed from.

That being said, I believe I asked you a question

in regards to John 17:3, granted the evidence before you which is clear as day:

Point out to where either me, @4Jah2me or @Srecko Sostar  is wrong here? Likewise with Deserter, if the latter, and you said the information is incorrect, point it out. The marginal references speak for itself.

To deem something wrong without case only shows you to be the one who is in wrong, or incapable of, as all with most Trinitarians, not try to contradict themselves when it comes to their explanation because as far as I know, for instance, John 2:19, you end up having a 4th God if you profess your exegesis, something that is seen in a lot of debate regarding this verse, as is with not being able to avoid the notion of Christians being deemed "God(s)" without the dismantlement of the referenced verse.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.