The World News Media

It is so obvious to me that a person cannot be a JW and have a good active Bible trained conscience.

@Srecko Sostart is unfortunate that, we humans, have lost our inner feelings for right and wrong, and that/how belonging to something (religion, politics, philosophy, etc.) becomes a method by which certain good values are achieved or which lead to the opposite side, to the side of evil.

That is why I left the JW organisation, because I DO know right from wrong.    JWs hide in their Org and just see ex JWs and victims of CSA as collateral damage. 

JWs become more like machines, having no real feelings, just obeying the GB through the Elders. They give up their consciences to be accepted in the 'club'. They stop looking for truth because they don't want to find it. They are happy in their 'social club' of 'friends' all serving their GB. 

It is more likely the EX-JWs, that left of their own choice, that will have inner feelings for right and wrong   because they joined the JW org for the right reasons, then they also left the JW Org for the right reasons too. 

It is so obvious to me that a person cannot be a JW and have a good active Bible trained conscience. The two completely contradict one another.  

• Views 167
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll repeat what i wrote earlier for the sake of @Arauna 

It is so obvious to me that a person cannot be a JW and have a good active Bible trained conscience. The two completely contradict one another.  

And who will dare answer my questions about, Does God read hearts of everyone or just JWs ? 

Will God condemn everyone that is not a JW at Armageddon ? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote @Arauna while the condition of the heart is important - this is the criteria: New American Standard Bible
"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

In this case many JWs will be 'departing' probably including the GB of the CCJW and many 'helpers'.

But I have said many times that I know I will not live through Armageddon so I'm not one of the 'self righteous that Arauna is so OCD about. But I will die in the knowledge that i have warned others of the wickedness of the GB and in the CCJW. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.