The World News Media

"WHAT MY PROPHETS SAY, I DO"

Witness

I came across this quote from a governing body member’s talk (David Splane, I believe), which was given on the final day of the 2020 convention:

“What other religious organization foretells the destruction of a World Empire of False Religion? We're the only ones, because the others are all part of Babylon the Great. They're not going to foretell the future of the destruction in the future. So, the destruction is going to be a surprise to everyone but Jehovah's Witnesses. And when it occurs, there will be no doubt in your minds that you're on the winning side, that you're on Jehovah's side.

Some Brothers get all upset over some detail that they don't think that the organization has the right take on. It might be the pronunciation of God's name or the meaning of that name. Or the meaning of some verse in the Scriptures. They get all upset, they get obsessed over one detail and it interferes with their worship. But when Babylon the Great goes down, will there be any doubt as to which channel Jehovah God has been using all this time to do his will? You will be sooo glad that you are on the winning side.”

Would God “channel” His pronunciations through an organization that has a history of failed predictions? (Deut 18:20-22; Matt 24:4,5,24,25)

If the leaders themselves are not “inspired” by Holy Spirit, which they admit to, it is logical to conclude that they cannot be God’s spiritual channel.

Does this mean then, that the organization itself, is “inspired”? Well, the Beast of Rev 13:1,2, which is under the “covenant of death”/Babylon the Great, is indeed, “inspired”. (Isa 28:15; Rev 9:1; 17:5)

The WT names this Beast from the Sea, “Satan’s organization”. A false prophet/harlot daughter “breathes” spirit into this organization, causing it to become “spirit-directed” - a phrase that certainly should sound familiar to JWs. (Rev 13:11,12,14,15; 16:13,14) (See John 20:22)

Since God and Christ are the source of Truth, and only truth, who is responsible for WT’s numerous failed predictions and changes in doctrine? The Spirit of God cannot lie. 1 John 2:21 states that -

“no lie [nothing false, no deception] is of the truth.

When JWs proclaim they have “the truth”, or, that they are “in the truth”, they are lying. God’s Spirit would not motivate someone to predict a falsehood. The motivation to do so, comes from another source.

“The Spirit says clearly that some people will abandon the faith in later times; they will obey lying spirits and follow the teachings of demons. 2 Such teachings are spread by deceitful liars, whose consciences are dead, as if burnt with a hot iron.” Tim 4:1,2

Should we trust a “teacher” claiming to represent an organization that has delivered documented falsehoods consistently, to then foretell the outcome of the last days before Christ’s return? Wouldn’t we be putting our trust in “lying spirits” and the “teachings of demons”? (Matt 7:15-19; 2 Cor 11:13-15)

Humans are no contest against the devil and his demons, when those powerful spirits work to deceive mere humans (Luke 18:26,27).

When an organization is backed by Satan (Rev 13:1,4,8) it can even deceive and dominate God's chosen ones/Temple (Rev 13:7; Matt 24:24,25). This was prophesied to happen in many scriptures.

Here are some:

1 Tim 4:1; 2 Thess 2:1-4; Dan 8:11,12,24; 11:36;12:7; Luke 21:24; Matt 24:15,16; Rev 11:2.

Those prophesies have now come to pass.

The only deliverance from this final deception of Satan/Great Tribulation, is by means of God and His Spirit (Luke 10:19),

…channeled (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 12:6; 2 Pet 1:21; Matt 10:20)

…through his chosen and faithful prophets (Rev 17:14; 11:3,4; Zech 4:11-14,6,7; Rev 22:6; 1 Cor 4:1)

Pearl Doxsey

Contrary to what the governing body member proclaimed, the “winning side” to be on, is that of the Spirit of Truth. (John 16:13; 1 John 4:6)

Although his words will not come to pass, his lying expressions reveal the conceptual definition of Armageddon, which is the battle of truth against lies. (Joel 3:14; 2 Cor 10:3-5; Rev 12:7,17)

Satan’s counterfeit “rock” (“mountainlike organization”) has captured God’s anointed priests and true “witnesses”; using convincing demonic expressions, that a ‘manufactured’ organization will bring them salvation. (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Col 2:8; Rom 1:25;Rev 13:10,4; 16:13,14; 20:7-9)

The Lord, the King of Israel, says—yes, it is Israel’s Redeemer, the Lord Almighty, who says it—

I am the First and Last; there is no other God.

Who else can tell you what is going to happen in the days ahead?

Let them tell you if they can and prove their power. Let them do as I have done since ancient times.

Don’t, don’t be afraid. Haven’t I proclaimed from ages past that I would save you? You are my witnesses—is there any other God?

No! None that I know about!

There is no other Rock!

What fools they are who manufacture idols for their gods. Their hopes remain unanswered. They themselves are witnesses that this is so, for their idols neither see nor know. No wonder those who worship them are so ashamed.

Who but a fool would make his own god—an idol that can help him not one whit!

The poor, deluded fool feeds on ashes; he is trusting what can never give him any help at all. Yet he cannot bring himself to ask, “Is this thing, this idol that I’m holding in my hand, a lie?”

I am the one who shows what liars all false prophets are, by causing something else to happen than the things they say. I make wise men give opposite advice to what they should and make them into fools.

But what My prophets say, I do; when they say Jerusalem will be delivered and the cities of Judah lived in once again—it shall be done! When I speak to the rivers and say, “Be dry!” they shall be dry. When I say of Cyrus, “He is my shepherd,” he will certainly do as I say; and Jerusalem will be rebuilt and the Temple restored, for I have spoken it. Isa 44:6-10,20,25-28 (LB)

Example of Armageddon / Great Tribulation / Trinity

A House on Rock + A House on Sand / 7 eyes - Prophets  

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

best parchment.png

• Views 261
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

I came across this quote from a governing body member’s talk (David Splane, I believe), which was given on the final day of the 2020 convention: “What other religious organization foretells the d

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.