The World News Media

The Generation of 1914 truly doesn't pass away until 2034.

ETERNALBLACKPROJECT

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe Jesus was referring to 2034 when he said this generation. The goalposts have moved many times on this subject and the GB have not been infused by the Holy Spirit regarding the 191

(Luke 21:8) . . .He said: “Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time is near.’ Do not go after them. (Mark 13:32, 33) 32

No scorn came from me. I merely quoted scriptures associated with those who would try to make predictions about the times and seasons. If you felt scorn, perhaps that is why the scriptures speak of th

On 3/12/2021 at 4:09 AM, Pudgy said:

....like Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

Not necessarily….the elements ha e been explained as the structural organizations wether they be governmental or health or financial….sometimes I wonder if the internet is exposing their darkness now ….so much we do t really know…

On 3/11/2021 at 1:30 AM, JW Insider said:

If we are in the "dark" we will be trying to make predictions, and trying to focus on the "times and seasons" which are not in our jurisdiction. But we are not in the dark about those things we should focus on instead.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:30 AM, JW Insider said:

When 2 Peter 3:17 speaks of having "advance knowledge" it is important to note that this "advance knowledge" is the knowledge that it would come as a thief, unpredictably, whether immediately or 1,000 years from now. That's exactly the opposite of trying to put a time prediction on the parousia.

Well the Bible Students and Watchtower writers (GB & JW Org inc') have, from thier very begining, been putting dates, times and seasons on the coming Judgement Day.  So then, they must be in the dark. 

Even now there is this rumour of another date, 2034 is it ?  So who started that one, and are they also in the dark ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.