The World News Media

Matthew9969

@Pudgy It is going to get far worse once the US and EU adhere to what Israel is doing at full force. Australia already fell to Authoritarianism. In the next few days there will be a tipping point that will spell over into months, and there is going to be a lot of blood and anger, as is civil disobedience in this spectrum, something of which I pointed out years ago here.

You may not be hit directly by Authoritarianism, but it will get you indirectly if you are unaware of what unforeseen opponent, fighting a ghost per say, regardless of your status, faith, etc. It does not care for age either because even kids are being in subjection to such, physically attacked too.

• Views 7.3k
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got it. Randomly I’ll hear Bill Gates whisper sweet nothings in my ear telling me to buy more Microsoft products, it’s a weird side effect, but on the plus side I grew an extra set of limbs making m

I thought I'd just repeat this for anyone that thinks they are 'showing love' to others be taking that drug.  The vaccine does not protect anyone, does not stop a person catching, carrying, passi

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/987383916/u-s-health-officials-continue-pause-of-johnson-johnson-vaccine

Did someone say it is a personal choice to get the vaccine?  Not really; that is, if one wants to retain "privileges".  

Can't open the file here.   This was a letter to "All Special Full-Time Servants at Bethel and in the Field" dated 8/6/2021

After stating that the getting the vaccine is a personal choice, it ends by saying, "In view of the above, we have asked the Health Care Department (HCD) to contact you to learn your current vaccination status.  If for some medical reason you are unable to be vaccinated, please inform the HCD accordingly.  They may be able to provide assistance".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting. Just found out the various vaccines were developed w/the aid of aborted fetal cell lines.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/fetal-tissues

The other interesting thing was this video by a doctor in the UK suggesting the adverse events might be the result of incorrect or inadequate injection protocols. Apparently there's no aspiration of the needle in the protocol at present. 

It just occurred to me that this emphasis on vaccination in order to have a job or privileges or opportunity might just be, or eventually evolve to be,  the “mark of the beast” spoken of in revelation.

Just an idea, A throwaway comment, no more.

Looking back at societal evolution, it’s been along time since we had a good witchhunt, Jew hunt, or similar madness.

Just now, Pudgy said:

It just occurred to me that this emphasis on vaccination in order to have a job or privileges or opportunity might just be the “mark of the beast spoken of in revelation.

Just an idea, A throwaway comment, no more.

Not a throwaway. I think it's passed through a lot of minds. I'm pretty open to reexamining a lot of the future events we're waiting for. 

17 minutes ago, xero said:

Interesting. Just found out the various vaccines were developed w/the aid of aborted fetal cell lines.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/fetal-tissues

The other interesting thing was this video by a doctor in the UK suggesting the adverse events might be the result of incorrect or inadequate injection protocols. Apparently there's no aspiration of the needle in the protocol at present. 

I mentioned this a sometime ago to a Leftist, and the reaction was like that of him transforming into a monster due to his anger, and he simply shouted that I was a lair.

Funny how this goes yet anyone speaking of the matter, mainly this, is shut down or threatened.

As we speak, medical personnel are being booted from their jobs; we can see how much of a problem that will be. From Heroes to Villains, as the MSM portrays them.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.