The World News Media

Did everyone notice another book added to the Watchtower Library "CD" and the WOL?

JW Insider

18 hours ago, Thinking said:

.they would recognise this and be obedient to this earthly and scriptural  laid out arrangement…and conduct in any congregation.

So you too would have the Anointed in subjection to the Elders. 

It seems you would have had Jesus in subjection to the Jewish religious leaders then.  After all it was the scriptural thing of the day. 

If Almighty God has anointed ladies, He must have good reason for doing so. And no Anointed ones should be in subjection to the non-anointed, non-spirit guided Elders. 

I'm not saying Anointed ladies should take the lead, but I'm saying that ALL Anointed ones are more important to God and Christ than any 'earthly' Elder or any of the  'earthly' Leaders of the JW Org. 

Please remember it will be 'for on account of the chosen ones' that 'the days will be cut short'.  Those chosen ones ARE the BODY OF CHRIST. 

As for 

18 hours ago, Thinking said:

they are presumptions beyond belief

That must refer to your GB who presume they are the F&DS and presume to say that 'God and Christ trust them'. 

• Views 5k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good analogy. But if you shot yourself in the foot once, would you not be extra careful from then on so you don't shoot yourself in the foot again? I mean if you shot yourself in the foot at least thr

I wonder it this is still being worked on. I am assuming it takes a lot of work to change PDF files to put them into the WOL. This is probably unrelated here, because it's doctrinal rather than t

I already said that I have learned not to trust statements made in such a manner. It seems that those who write them have not learned from the past, because they write them in the same way today.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

you too would have the Anointed in subjection to the Elders

The anointed do subject themselves to others willingly and take responsibility in a humble spirit because they understand that one human cannot rule over another more than anyone else! We all must honor each other! The dissatisfied ones are usually those who are jealous... or want more for themselves than Jehovah is willing to give!  

The theme of the bible is this: humans cannot rule over themselves and decide their own good and bad. Each person is a subject of Jehovah - not of any other person! our freedom from our own weaknesses and desires come from putting Jehovah first in our lives!  if we lose that wish to put jehovah first we can become corrupt and could lose everlasting life if this attitude becomes a daily practice.

16 hours ago, Arauna said:

The anointed do subject themselves to others willingly and take responsibility in a humble spirit because they understand that one human cannot rule over another more than anyone else! We all must honor each other! The dissatisfied ones are usually those who are jealous... or want more for themselves than Jehovah is willing to give!  

The theme of the bible is this: humans cannot rule over themselves and decide their own good and bad. Each person is a subject of Jehovah - not of any other person! our freedom from our own weaknesses and desires come from putting Jehovah first in our lives!  if we lose that wish to put jehovah first we can become corrupt and could lose everlasting life if this attitude becomes a daily practice.

because they understand that one human cannot rule over another more than anyone else!  WHAT A JOKE

Your GB rule over 8.5 million people, if not more.  Your GB make up their own rules that JWs have to obey of be d/fed.

Your GB giver their interpretation of scripture (even though the GB are NOT inspired) and then ALL JWs have to believe what your GB say. Remember that your GB say "God and Christ trust the GB so JWs must trust  the GB" 

The way you write things it seems you would say that Jesus was just a dissatisfied Jew. 

16 hours ago, Arauna said:

Each person is a subject of Jehovah - not of any other person!

If that were so then Elders would not have the right to judge anyone or d/fed anyone. 

And putting Almighty God first through Jesus Christ, DOES NOT MEAN BEING A JW.