The World News Media

Stay Faithful Through the “Great Tribulation”

BroRando

Those who become members of the Great Crowd will soon develop 'a new and living hope' of surviving the Great Tribulation after it begins and not before. This happens as the Last Days come to their end and Jesus turns his attention to gathering the Great Crowd through his separation work.

Most likely this event parallels with the event of the message changing from declaring the Good News of Salvation to the declaration of everlasting destruction. This message will send Satan and his hordes into a tizzy. When delivering such a strong and denunciating message, it will take faith and courage to carry out this life saving assignment.

Keep the faith and be strong as this Prophecy unfolds and lift your heads for Your Salvation is near: "This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you. But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength," (2 Thessalonians 6-9)

Read more...

• Views 494
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That reminds me of the Steve Martin comedy routine where he starts out with a sly voice and a giant grin that goes from ear to ear…… … “And I’m gonna tell you how to make a MILLION dollars ….. an

That reminds me of the Steve Martin comedy routine where he starts out with a sly voice and a giant grin that goes from ear to ear……

… “And I’m gonna tell you how to make a MILLION dollars ….. and never pay taxes”.

“And I’m gonna tell you how to make a million dollars and never pay taxes“.

“Yes I’m going to tell you how  to make A MILLION DOLLARS, and NEVER pay taxes.”

FIRST ……… get a million dollars.  ……….…….

Believe it or not, but the End Time Tribulations is being mentioned time and time again by many, even among the non-religious, as well as some Atheists. The reason being is due to several events more writings of Jesus' name and God's name in the English, Spanish, and even the Hebrew language. And just recently a unique event took place and people assume God had a hand in the situation in regards to idols [https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-floyd-mural-destroyed-toledo-lightning] - granted these same people and mainstream Christians do not know how God operates, for if it was divine intervention, why would a church be struck down too?

That said, from the last several months, there has been more and more people getting into the Bible, and to my surprise, less people being involved with Trinitarianism. A victory for those that fought in a clearly one sided council in Asia Minor centuries ago.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.