The World News Media

The Sacred Field Ministry Stopped by a Bad Flu?

Jack Ryan

Can someone explain to me, to whom would it have been advantageous to insert that piece of writing ?

'Religions' have always been about control. That piece of writing was concerning forgiveness. Therefore whoever wanted that piece of writing included, wanted forgiveness of sins, as opposed to punishment (by death). 

Matthew 9 : 13  The words of Jesus 

Berean Study Bible
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I am not fighting this battle as to whether it should or should not be included. I am just giving proof that from the time of Jesus Christ living here on this Earth, things changed drastically. They changed from punishment of death, to, mercy and forgiveness shown by God through Jesus Christ. I do agree with Tom, that forgiveness is only possible if the person is repentant. 

• Views 11.8k
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did it ever occur to you that the early scribes may be have been at fault for leaving out this passage, and that God made sure it was replaced, especially for our sake in the last days?  Read it, and

Can someone explain to me, to whom would it have been advantageous to insert that piece of writing ? 'Religions' have always been about control. That piece of writing was concerning forgiveness.

Not a misstep, they actually tried to change Gods “times and laws”. It finishes in Acts 1:7 when “He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Can someone explain to me, to whom would it have been advantageous to insert that piece of writing ?

As far as I can tell .... NOBODY.

Perhaps a more pertinent question would be , to whom would it have been advantageous to misinterpret what Jesus ACTUALLY said to his apostles, in coming up with the silly "Overlappng Generations"?

Hmmmmmm?

6 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Next thing you know, she’ll have the wrongdoer ascending with Jesus to paradise that day, nevermind how it conflicts with the rest of the scriptures.

23 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Everything expect the TR usually sticks to the earliest and most reliable source possible in order to remain true and authentic to the inspired word.

I think it is pretty clear that scholarship does not matter to her and that she uses her special ‘anointed’ sense to tell if a passage is any good or not. If it helps her in her battle against her ‘rival anointed,’ is is golden.

Which is true because in a majority of threads and posts, you can see not only the use of spurious text, but some teachings that even the Watchtower would not even attest to. Reasons why Pearl was called out several times, even other former Witnesses. She mixes beliefs together, as well, attesting to the idea that The Judges of Israel somehow had a "Church" which justifies attempting to change God's order, and or assuming that Satan was somehow sent by God to deal with the Egyptians. Therefore, it can even be seen that she herself is misguided, and evidence of that is not only on this forum, but outside of it too.

This is the problem Christians outside of the MSC and Muslims often times call out Former JWs who dwell some level for apostasy. There was a guy who goes by the name Kel who stated that when someone leaves a faith, they most often times are misguided. We can even attest to the fact that some former JWs who haven't turned apostate, fight the ones that have turned to apostasy, example, the 1975 video that apostasy among former JWs not only took down, but terminated the channel itself.

This misguidance can also translate to why a lot of people are misinformed during the pandemic vs those who attack misguided preachers with the facts concerning the Bible.

If you take Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower out of the equation, in regards to such threads, you can see where the evidence of misguidance is greatly.

Mainstream Christendom is what will be an obstacle for many, even JWs will be facing them. Mainstream Christendom is where literally 90% of the Trinitarians come from, that remaining 10% are those who dwell on the ideologies of such ones. Most Christians outside of the MSC are neutral with each other, and they refute those part of the MSC, this seems to be the case with the spurious text which I brought up, with the evident struggle to even seek an answer yet when a JW answers, then they are ready to talk.

That being said, the MSC themselves will be in big trouble for Babylon has already claimed the majority of them. It would not be a surprise to me if the usual cohorts that do what they do on this forum is easily taken away by such, which is a high possibility because when asked to be enduring towards an enemy, they brush it off and say they don't worry about it, which reminds me of 1 Peter 5:8.

To anyone seeking a gain. There are 2 groups here, one who seeks to abide by what the Scriptures are concerning their view and teachings that matches with or equal to early Christians, the other does the opposite, they add to assert their narrative and examples as is even a doctrine itself. That is why there is a distinction between those who view the Triune and those who do not, but the only difference from then to now is the fact that the surge of Mainstream Christianity. If you read into the councils, and of Constantine the Great, you'd know why people would add such passages to the Holy Bible.

I am not fighting this battle as to whether it should or should not be included. I am just giving proof that from the time of Jesus Christ living here on this Earth, things changed drastically. They changed from punishment of death, to, mercy and forgiveness shown by God through Jesus Christ. I do agree with Tom, that forgiveness is only possible if the person is repentant. 

This is in relation to what was talked about before, concerning the Old Law and the New Law. There was no Messiah named Jesus around the time David and the others were alive.

That being said, this battle has been going on for a long time. Those who called this out in the past, often times they succumb to crazy and brutal punishment, even death. In this regard, you can see in this history legitimate people fighting for the Holy Bible to be translated, for there were enemies. Likewise today, those who hold true to those of whom God inspired, will refute anything that came forth from a later centuries and defend the original copies, the earliest ones.

One should also not be surprised when confronting someone while preaching the gospel who knows the history of the Bible.

Yes, things changed after Jesus, and the death of the last apostle, and during those days, that is when oral tradition became a thing.

41 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

As far as I can tell .... NOBODY.

Perhaps a more pertinent question would be , to whom would it have been advantageous to misinterpret what Jesus ACTUALLY said to his apostles, in coming up with the silly "Overlappng Generations"?

Hmmmmmm?

It was already addressed in the other pages, it was for a gain on their views, and doctrine. From the start it has always been Trinitarian vs Anti-Trinitarian, the difference today is Mainstream Christianity (of which most Trinitarians are a part of and any Restorationist who abandoned their roots), those in it vs those who are not, concerning the Holy Bible.

An example of this is one of the biggest known forgeries in Bible history, 1 John 5:7. The verse was altered via a later source, which was later added to the KJV Bible (and RSV), and the verse has no relation to the earliest source; showing the original verse. The change was to show any reader, that Jesus was God (Jehovah/Yahweh), it also sparks the idea even more of the Holy Spirit being a literal spirit person. This is the case with John 1:1 or the Granville's Sharp rule in order to justify the idea concerning Jesus.

Among all things Christianity, in regards of the Scriptures, that is the core of the battle itself for the Holy Scriptures. One of the reasons why Church Fathers fought against such things, after they died out, not that many people were out there defending what is true, some of whom who did, ended up in prison and or executed.

23 hours ago, Witness said:

Your early spiritual fathers must have tolerated them, at least for awhile.  Were those individuals not worth their salt?  The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures, was produced by the WT.  The 1985 version is on the JW website, and in there are the spurious scriptures.  

How dare the GB (who are not worth their salt perhaps?)  allow it, right?

Screenshot_20210817-150225.png

Screenshot_20210817-150334.png

1881 book, of which the JWs simply re-created as a literal translation of later on in 1985. For if you noticed, TR was mentioned and majority of people had it, and later dropped it. Before the JWs did the literal translation, it was done by Westcott & Hort, but even around that time, they had their version that was heavily hit with their experience in Textual Analytics, likewise, the JW's Greek New Testament that came out before the literal translation did not even follow the TR, but Westcott & Hort's original work.

That being said, Westcott & Hort didn't even consider the TR as superior, hence why their actual work was carried over to legitimate Bible translations compared to the literal translations of later sources.

I advise you learn the difference between a legitimate revision vs. a literal translation, let alone the history concerning these 2 two men. For, as told to you, if you do not know the History of the Scriptures, you will make remarks such as this., an MSC move, on your part.

Note: Textual Criticism - The goal of textual criticism is removing changes, errors, and additions to a text in order to determine the original words.

On 8/18/2021 at 7:11 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

If it helps her in her battle against her ‘rival anointed,’ is is golden.

D. Splane did say that this is war.  Only one side of this war is blessed with Holy Spirit; that is, the side that defends only God’s word – Jesus’ teachings, and God’s sovereignty.  The other side must defend their actions in court, their failed teachings, doctrine of men, their hidden child abuse/spousal abuse, their organization.  How do they defend their “side”?  By telling those associated with them who may have doubts…

#1 - Be like the Bereans (Acts 17:10,11), which means go to a meeting, get to know the brothers, visit Bethel. Did you notice he never mentioned that the questioning one should research a teaching topic on the website? (such as "this generation" teaching) That would send him into confusion! 

#2 - Don’t be like Bereans, which means don’t read anything that an “apostate” has to tell you, “to see if this is so”.  Don't believe anything they tell you.  

There is too much power over others, a cushy life, admiration from followers, earthly motives to expand their empire…all is just too much to lose on the side of the GB.

I have nothing to lose in this war. 🙂  Mark 8:34-38

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You can always lose more credibility, as you do when you rely upon Bible “texts” that everyone else in the world of biblical manuscripts rejects.

I am sorry, but wish to react with illustration connected to real JW life. 

When WTJWorg religious leaders replace one theology with another, then it is also called “loss of credibility”. JW members who reluctantly accept the new theology, along with GB, are losing credibility, too.
Take for example the teaching of “generation”. From a logical point of view, the previous concept seems more acceptable. You set a chronological reference point (1914), determine the lifespan of a generation (70-80 years), and establish the claim that it is this generation that will not die before the Kingdom is established.
Now, all JWs (with exceptions, of course) have abandoned their own credibility into a doctrine that had a fundamental value for everyday life, both literal and spiritual. And what have you achieved with that? This is a question you need to think about well.

"Everyone else in the world" are not so much in lose if few sentences are in the Bible or not or if they don't know how generation issue have new interpretation in JW religion. :) 

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

When WTJWorg religious leaders replace one theology with another, then it is also called “loss of credibility”.

No. That’s called making the same missteps as the original disciples did, missteps all stemming from an eagerness to see the kingdom come.

When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” (Acts 1:6)

“While they were listening to these things he spoke in addition an illustration, because he was near Jerusalem and they were imagining that the kingdom of God was going to display itself instantly. (Luke 19:11)

It’s not ideal, then or now, but that’s what imperfect people do. It sure beats the pants off of giving up on the whole project.

15 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” (Acts 1:6)

Please note the question mark at the end of the sentence. Do you know what it means ?

It means that the sentence was a QUESTION. It was not a statement. It was not a teaching. Not a doctrine. 

15 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“While they were listening to these things he spoke in addition an illustration, because he was near Jerusalem and they were imagining that the kingdom of God was going to display itself instantly. (Luke 19:11)

Imagining that. BUT Not teaching it as fact. 

The Watchtower / GB teach things as facts by pretending that they are the F&DS. 

You deliberately want to hide yourself from the difference. So you basically misuse scripture which in turn loses you credibility. 

You need to think on this. The 'missteps' (lies) of your GB / Watchtower / Org, are condemning people to death.

Luke 17 : 1 & 2 

Berean Study Bible
Jesus said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they come! It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. 

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

No. That’s called making the same missteps as the original disciples did

Not a misstep, they actually tried to change Gods “times and laws”.

It finishes in Acts 1:7 when “He said to them:

“It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.” That being said, these men believed they can “calculate” when the kingdom would be restored, they actually thought they had knowledge superior to the original disciples to know these “times and dates” by twisting Daniels 7 times to equate 2520 physical years, changing “times and laws”:

“He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.” Dan 7:25

They’ve painted themselves into a corner while obligated to say in their heart “my master delays”, beating anyone who disagrees with them. Matthew 24:48-49.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.