The World News Media

My Sister Won’t Accept My Same-Sex Partner. What Should I Do?

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 3.9k
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patiently waiting for Truth Roman 1:24  That is why God abandoned them in their inmost cravings to filthy practices of dishonouring their own bodies- 1:25  because they exchanged God's tru

Patiently waiting for Truth What does the Creator think of those who "practice" homosexuality? (Just to see "if" you know) Best regard !

Oh ! you of little faith. What is your aim with this question ?  You speak like a Pharisee...........  I've already made it known in the topic above.  We know it's wrong because we believe God's

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Which was why I likened you to the Pharisees. They tried exactly the same with Jesus. 

Pharisees used lies in the face of the Christ, but, the trick question was to root out a reasoning. So you linking that to the Pharisees was false, and it shows willful error

If you want to go down that route, I can easily quote you for Romans 12:9 which you used said verse to defense problematic issues that is not of God's favor. Man of God you say, but you do not abide by context, therefore you said what you said because you fled from the question.

Utter Pharisees again, and I will gladly link your quote.

That being said, while you were in hiding, the general public do interact with homosexuals in the workplace or in public, and to the homosexuals they are not psychic, they do not who you are or your views of homosexuality, therefore, if one asks you, you are in a position to explain to the person as to why you can't do this or that, in this trick question - why a Christian should not involve himself with such things, and how to convey to the homosexual the reason.

Quite the hypocritical mindset, on your part, Butler.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Pharisees used lies in the face of the Christ, but, the trick question was to root out a reasoning. So you linking that to the Pharisees was false, and it shows willful error

Wrong. The Pharisees used scripture and facts to ask their questions. That shows you don't know as much as you pretend to know. 

9 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Wrong. The Pharisees used scripture and facts to ask their questions.

And they do so in attempt to justify lies and their line of thinking in the face of the Christ. 

9 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

That shows you don't know as much as you pretend to know. 

Well it is hard to pretend when passages like John 9:18-30 exist concerning context, now wouldn't it?

I guess you yourself do not know much, so much for being patient for the truth.

I invite you to show how I am pretending, so I will wait. That passage isn't the only one that displays context.

That said, no one should adhere to ill conduct.

• 1 year later...

@Patiently waiting for Truth @ApostaBabe Linda James It would seem as to what was told to both of you in this regard, as a forewarning, is starting to become like a plague, increased intensity in 2023 and onward, to the point people are now realizing the actions of the people, this also includes a few allys of the disgruntled EXJWs, are doing in various institutions, even the higher education system itself, which is doing a lot of the pushing. Next time it would make sense to listen, rather than ignore and play it off as if there is no threats around when things start to open back up and or push for woke inclusivity as a means to target the youth.

As for religious lines, they, those with intent, already perverted the Christ. The entirety of this month, those who do not support the agendas, are targeted, Muslims, Catholics, us Biblical Unitarians, and yes, even Jehovah's Witnesses, granted, among the EXJW supporters, has a huge following with the LGBTQ community who advocates for this nonsense. Not to mention Babylon pushing some churches to include notions of the LGBTQ into their churches, hence why I always speak of this Desmond is amazing character, whom someone, even among the chosen, had to deal with. It should also be noted that NBC (a branch of the MSM), who seemingly support most EX members of a faith, are, defending the behaviors of those involved in recent events regarding children, willingly.

That being said, perhaps next time, actually understand and pay attention, to be this gullible to the actions of those in the world who would love nothing more than to kill Biblical values and or morals speaks volume, especially now, granted, we are at the brink of war, and society is becoming more Godless by the day, and in the end, the very people who prey on children in all parts of the world will be accepted, and it will be a very bad paradigm for everyone else.

The videos speak for themselves concerning the outrage.

This will be the last time this will be mentioned to you, Butler, because failing to see a problem and brushing it off is a problem, which is the Agenda itself.

097F7476-46BC-4743-942B-283FBDDC8F99.jpeg
I realize it has been two years since this question was asked, but years ago I was in the Congo in a fortress hotel with a heavy steel door, and the night manager called me offering “entertainment” …. “Anything at all”, and I told him I had a “thing” for hotel managers, and when he came up, bring some steak knives and corkscrews, and duct tape.

He hung up on me, and I got a good night’s sleep.

On 6/28/2023 at 10:47 AM, Space Merchant said:

@Patiently waiting for Truth @ApostaBabe Linda James It would seem as to what was told to both of you in this regard, as a forewarning, is starting to become like a plague, increased intensity in 2023 and onward, to the point people are now realizing the actions of the people, this also includes a few allys of the disgruntled EXJWs, are doing in various institutions, even the higher education system itself, which is doing a lot of the pushing. Next time it would make sense to listen, rather than ignore and play it off as if there is no threats around when things start to open back up and or push for woke inclusivity as a means to target the youth.

As for religious lines, they, those with intent, already perverted the Christ. The entirety of this month, those who do not support the agendas, are targeted, Muslims, Catholics, us Biblical Unitarians, and yes, even Jehovah's Witnesses, granted, among the EXJW supporters, has a huge following with the LGBTQ community who advocates for this nonsense. Not to mention Babylon pushing some churches to include notions of the LGBTQ into their churches, hence why I always speak of this Desmond is amazing character, whom someone, even among the chosen, had to deal with. It should also be noted that NBC (a branch of the MSM), who seemingly support most EX members of a faith, are, defending the behaviors of those involved in recent events regarding children, willingly.

That being said, perhaps next time, actually understand and pay attention, to be this gullible to the actions of those in the world who would love nothing more than to kill Biblical values and or morals speaks volume, especially now, granted, we are at the brink of war, and society is becoming more Godless by the day, and in the end, the very people who prey on children in all parts of the world will be accepted, and it will be a very bad paradigm for everyone else.

The videos speak for themselves concerning the outrage.

This will be the last time this will be mentioned to you, Butler, because failing to see a problem and brushing it off is a problem, which is the Agenda itself.

Didn't you give me a hard time a while back about commenting on old post?