The World News Media

The Good News of God's Kingdom... News Alert!

BroRando

Just now, JW Insider said:

Not babies, per se. Only when they are becoming "publishers." But it is true that this is where most of the newly baptized ones come from.

a27d24_5c74b89467c84670b647def884e13adc~

It will be in the near future as our preaching work comes to its end.  Jehovah's Witnesses will not always be witnessing to those in (2 Timothy 3:1-5).  We will soon turn away from those...who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus as they die the second death. (2 Thess 1:8)

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might often be true. But more often it brings a polite "no thank you" from those who don't want to listen. The proportion of countries where there is outright persecution and banning of our work

Percentage of Increase Over 2019: -0.6           2020 Service Year Report of Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide

I wonder why people spend so much time imagining anything they do has to do w/anyone else's salvation other than themselves.  (you can't save anyone, you can't save yourself either) You goal shou

Posted Images

11 hours ago, JW Insider said:

And unfortunately, this also means that over 300,000 persons left the Witnesses between 2019 and 2020 for there to still be a decrease even though so many were baptized. Some leave by death or disfellowshipping, but the vast majority of these 300,000 must have decided to leave.

Yes, and could it have been as a result of all the CSA investigations earthwide ?  Could it be that True Christians actually have a conscience of their own and can make that very sensible decison to leave. But don't tell Rambo, he thinks they ALL were de/fed :) 

The 8.6 million plus publishers in 2019

It would be wonderful to know how many of that figure are over the age of 16. As we all know, 5 year olds are now counted as publishers. And a family of two adults with five young childred would be counted as SEVEN publishers. Whereas years ago the figures were more honest.  

As more adults leave and more 'babies' become publishers it would be more likely that Bible studies would decrease. Unless they count 5 years olds as giving bible studies :) 

For the same reason, there can be no specific time when any of us (GB included) can declare in advance that it is now time for a "final message of divine destruction." That would only show a level of presumptuousness and indiscretion. It would make us wise in our own eyes, and completely unfaithful to Jesus' words that "no one knows the day or the hour" because "it will come as a thief in the night."

BUT how many times HAVE the Watchtower / JW org Leaders declared when the END will be ? 

That would only show a level of presumptuousness and indiscretion. = the GB of the JW Org. 

Jesus' words that "no one knows the day or the hour" because "it will come as a thief in the night." + the time will be cut short for the sake of the ''Elect' / 'Chosen Ones'.

It proves that less and less deserving ones are refusing to come into our inner rooms from the outside. 

• “Into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is deserving, and stay there until you leave." Matthew 10:11
  • Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’ Revelation 22:15
  • These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength, 2 Thessalonians 1:9
  • Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, And shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment Until the wrath has passed by. Isaiah 26:20

15 hours ago, BroRando said:

Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’ Revelation 22:15

Indeed, and that just shows you where the Governing Body of the Watchtower/JW org are. 

The GB and many JWs, especially Elders are Sexually Immoral, they 'murder' people spiritually, they idolize the JW Org, and they love and practice lying.  

You seem to fit in there very nicely Rambo. 

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Indeed, and that just shows you where the Governing Body of the Watchtower/JW org are. 

The GB and many JWs, especially Elders are Sexually Immoral, they 'murder' people spiritually, they idolize the JW Org, and they love and practice lying.  

You seem to fit in there very nicely Rambo. 

Maybe you should apply those things to yourself? 

No doggy.gif

19 hours ago, BroRando said:

a27d24_5c74b89467c84670b647def884e13adc~

It will be in the near future as our preaching work comes to its end.  Jehovah's Witnesses will not always be witnessing to those in (2 Timothy 3:1-5).  We will soon turn away from those...who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus as they die the second death. (2 Thess 1:8)

They have never been or now been witnessing to people, do you know how dumb that word 'witnessing' sounds. They are partakers in a business model of a pyramid scheme. They don't preach the Way, they preach the watchtower company.

6 hours ago, BroRando said:

Maybe you should apply those things to yourself? 

Never mind Billy. Keep dreaming that you know the 'truth'. Keep serving the GB.

I wonder how much 'protection' the GB will give you when your Judgement takes place ? 

At least I'm ready to die for my faith in God through Jesus Christ. Are you ready to die for your GB ? 

Just now, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Never mind Billy. Keep dreaming that you know the 'truth'. Keep serving the GB.

I wonder how much 'protection' the GB will give you when your Judgement takes place ? 

At least I'm ready to die for my faith in God through Jesus Christ. Are you ready to die for your GB ? 

I'm pointing to your blatant hypocrisy of your witches brew when you denounced the Name JEHOVAH.  Claiming there is no Jevovah which proves you a liar.  No "J" would mean No Jesus, No Jews. Being a bigot suits you so well. Witches are cunning but not very smart, sorta dumb actually. 

Strong's Lexicon

The LORD
יְהוָה֙ (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H0136

https://biblehub.com/strongs/exodus/7-1.htm

1 minute ago, BroRando said:

I'm pointing to your blatant hypocrisy of your witches brew when you denounced the Name JEHOVAH.  Claiming there is no Jevovah which proves you a liar.  No "J" would mean No Jesus, No Jews. Being a bigot suits you so well. Witches are cunning but not very smart, sorta dumb actually. 

Strong's Lexicon

The LORD
יְהוָה֙ (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H0136

https://biblehub.com/strongs/exodus/7-1.htm

You actually sound FRIGHTENED Billy. Be prepared as I am. Almighty God has given Jesus Christ 'all authority' in Heaven and here on this Earth. We are both being judged. I'm willing to die. Are you ?