The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

36 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God,... - 1 John 4:1

God is spirit, demons are spirits, WTJWorg are spirit guided organization, Bible is inspired by spirit, human also have spirit. All of this numbered are connected to "spirit".

What is wrong to put all sorts of this spirits to challenge, to test? 

Off course…but I have a feeling you may be taking this scripture out of context…correct me if I’m wrong ..

• Views 42.8k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God,... - 1 John 4:1

God is spirit, demons are spirits, WTJWorg are spirit guided organization, Bible is inspired by spirit, human also have spirit. All of this numbered are connected to "spirit".

When you stop doing that, common sense becomes the egotistical ravings of jerks.….. of which there is NO shortage.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

For someone who claims to read the Bible

Please define what the phrase "reading the Bible" means to you in the context of the name Srećko? In what way do I claim, “I read the Bible”?

I don’t read the Bible every day, or occasionally. When I refer to a biblical passage or report I do so from memory or go to a book or google to see where it is and what it says.

So your claim, that I claim to be reading the Bible, is not provable, it is just your opinion. :) 

8 minutes ago, Thinking said:

Off course…but I have a feeling you may be taking this scripture out of context…correct me if I’m wrong ..

Dear Thinking, if this is the case with me then in my defense I can say that I am neither the first nor the last to whom this has happened. And, smarter heads than mine made far bigger misinterpretations.:) 

12 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Please define what the phrase "reading the Bible" means to you in the context of the name Srećko? In what way do I claim, “I read the Bible”?

I don’t read the Bible every day, or occasionally. When I refer to a biblical passage or report I do so from memory or go to a book or google to see where it is and what it says.

So your claim, that I claim to be reading the Bible, is not provable, it is just your opinion. :) 

Oh..okay..now I know why you take that scripture out of context….

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Unfortunately, that does not apply to God. 

NIV Luke 4:12

12 Jesus answered, "It says: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.

So, if a lightening bolt strikes you, you only have yourself to blame. 😉

Glad you can distinguish, between good and evil. However, at what point do you believe God applied his spirit to evil? 

With man, knock yourself out. With God and Christ, never!

Be careful, you might be smitten by God where you stand. 😬

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

ok - please tell me in which congregation of Jehovah's witnesses you will find 2 - 3 anointed people today. 

I understand this comment is meant for @Witness. However, can you clarify your position?

*** w12 10/15 p. 14 par. 8 What Kind of Spirit Do You Show? ***
8 To avoid that kind of spirit, we can remember that Jesus is pictured in the Bible as having “in his right hand seven stars.” The “stars” represent the anointed overseers and, by extension, all the overseers in the congregations. Jesus can direct the “stars” in his hand in any way he feels appropriate. (Rev. 1:16, 20) Thus, as Head of the Christian congregation, Jesus has full control of the bodies of elders. If someone on a body truly needs correction, the One who has “eyes as a fiery flame” will see to it that this is done in His own time and way. (Rev. 1:14) In the meantime, we maintain proper respect for those appointed by holy spirit, for Paul wrote: “Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over your souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you.”—Heb. 13:17.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.