The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 43k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I left because of knowledge I'd gained through my own research. 

Was all your research based on facts, or hearsay documentation from other ExJWs?

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

This is a typical JW comment. Why ? Because JWs do not like it when a person choses to leave the JW Org for a very valid reason.  You know why i left. It was because of all the CSA in the JW org. 

There is nothing typical about CSA. However, there are true facts ignored by ExJWs, surrounding that institution you do not apply here. Therefore, those differences need to be known.

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Ditmar spelled "Gaul" when he meant "gall",

Thanks for the typo. I don't have time to recheck while I write. I don't have the same time you do for properly making a post. Likewise, I write as I go in real time. So, when autocorrect makes an adjustment like "gal" to gaul, go figure, and I don't see it, then it becomes a misspelled word of "gall." I do try to come back to make corrections after I post. If you see my login scrolling, you'll see that effort. Perhaps it has to do with, being advised constantly to use the US English grammar or the British Grammar. But, you know me, I don't thrive on seeing misspelled words. 

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Thanks for the typo. I don't have time to recheck while I write. I don't have the same time you do for properly making a post. Likewise, I write as I go in real time. So, when autocorrect makes an adjustment like "gal" to gaul, go figure, and I don't see it, then it becomes a misspelled word of "gall." I do try to come back to make corrections after I post. If you see my login scrolling, you'll see that effort. Perhaps it has to do with, being advised constantly to use the US English grammar or the British Grammar. But, you know me, I don't thrive on seeing misspelled words. 

Ditto. 

I honestly don’t know what to do with this fellow.

I must have told him half a dozen times I don’t have the power to remove or moderate. Others have also told him. Moreover, Pudgy outright states he and Ditcom are the cause of the current restriction. All to no avail. 

“So you’re the one who did this!” he accuses me—after Pudgy just said it was him. Saying no does no good. Might as well say yes, and throw in the quip that if he doesn’t stop saying ridiculous things, I’ll also block him from his own country.

And he thanks me for the admission! Is he playing me (possible, I suppose) or can he really be that much of a dodo?

I mean, I guess I should be happy that the harshest of JW critics reveals himself to be really really dumb, but even so….

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“So you’re the one who did this!” he accuses me—after Pudgy just said it was him.

Um, maybe you should know that there was a blip in the timing of comments being displayed, hence what i wrote was written before Pudgy's comment appeared. 

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

And he thanks me for the admission!

This is probably British humour that you Yanks do not understand. If someone does something or says something negative to a British person, we tend to say 'yeh thanks'. 

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I mean, I guess I should be happy that the harshest of JW critics reveals himself to be really really dumb, but even so….

Harshest ????????? That is so funny.  I think it's just that I'm the one you dislike most ............... because I'm truthful. 

As for being dumb. Remember though Columbo always pretended to be dumb :) ........

Yeah, I know what you mean. It seems to never be enough time in the day do things that need to have done.

I will be really busy until April 6 so if anything interesting happens once a year, say on April 2, make a note.

Saturdays are always busy for me.

2C150B24-4AD1-46E5-B48D-175C90B44DC7.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.