The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

3 hours ago, Thinking said:

I dont understand what you are asking…your a little vague to me???..

:) 

If World War I is just one of many "combined signs" and one kind of pain in a series of many pains that began only at the outbreak of that world war, can WTJWorg's claim that the Kingdom was born in 1914 be correct?
War is "birth pain", Illness is "birth pain. Hunger is" birth pain "and so on. Pains happens in a row and has its own time period that can last a long time.
The fulfillment of "signs" (pains) are not events that all happen at once, but drag on for a long period of time.
For example, the war began in 1914. But a real big disease (second pain) as a result of that war happened in 1918-1920. So we have two birth pains spanning several years. If I understand "spiritual biology" well, a child is born only after numerous birth pains. According to that, the Kingdom could not be born in 1914 but later, after all the birth pains (signs) had passed.

• Views 42.4k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Kingdom was born in 1914 be correct?

One must not mix up the birth pains of the time of the end here on earth with the birth pains of the Kingdom in heaven.

The Kingdom is a heavenly organization while the earth is imperfect........  birth pains in a very imperfect earthly system will last very long and be very bad.    Since this is the heavenly kingdom that is born from the heavenly woman (gods heavenly organization ) there must have been much excitement and some turmoil from Satan - who wanted to stop the inauguration..  but we know the result .... Satan was thrown out of heaven.  I always have thought that the name for the baby coming through the canal is NOT a pain but a pushing. Nevertheless - this is an indication that the birth is eminent.

Jehovah claimed the Son to be His.  In a new capacity Jesus would now rule as the promised King amongst his enemies here on earth..... with Satan part of the terrible pains on earth during the final days and Armageddon.   The theme of the bible is the future kingdom hope - so many prophecies were given to Daniel to indicate when Jesus would be born and when he would start to rule.  Revelation gives us a deeper understanding of these events and the finale. .

During this time when Jesús rules amongst his enemies - the earth would experience increasing pains

13 minutes ago, Arauna said:

One must not mix up the birth pains of the time of the end here on earth with the birth pains of the Kingdom in heaven.

The Kingdom is a heavenly organization while the earth is imperfect........  birth pains in a very imperfect earthly system will last very long and be very bad.    Since this is the heavenly kingdom that is born from the heavenly woman (gods heavenly organization ) there must have been much excitement and some turmoil from Satan - who wanted to stop the inauguration..  but we know the result .... Satan was thrown out of heaven.  I always have thought that the name for the baby coming through the canal is NOT a pain but a pushing. Nevertheless - this is an indication that the birth is eminent.

Jehovah claimed the Son to be His.  In a new capacity Jesus would now rule as the promised King amongst his enemies here on earth..... with Satan part of the terrible pains on earth during the final days and Armageddon.   The theme of the bible is the future kingdom hope - so many prophecies were given to Daniel to indicate when Jesus would be born and when he would start to rule.  Revelation gives us a deeper understanding of these events and the finale. .

During this time when Jesús rules amongst his enemies - the earth would experience increasing pains

Then things could be presented in such a way that the spiritual kingdom was born in heaven in 1914, and that the earthly kingdom will be born on earth in the future. So we have two births of one (same) child.

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Then things could be presented in such a way that the spiritual kingdom was born in heaven in 1914, and that the earthly kingdom will be born on earth in the future. So we have two births of one (same) child.

It’s only birth pangs for the earth…as in woe to the earth as he knows he has but a short time….it’s symbolic talk?Hes going to let mankind go to the point of extinction…as in no flesh left then he will roar as a might Lion King…there is no baby  being born??????? At this point…you are deliberately talking stupid.

your question doesn’t make sense to me?.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

hat the spiritual kingdom

Jesus is ruling in heaven  amidst his enemies on earth but not yet ruling over the entire earth!  He will only rule over the entire earth AFTER Armageddon.  He has been ruling since 1919 over the spiritual paradise or the "land " But this is not earth wide.  It is the secret place that psalm 91 talks of that belongs to those who offer him pure worship.  So only those who are servants of Jehovah and are in this secret place serving him are in the " land".

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

have two births of one (same) child.

The birth pains in the last days - perousia -  which culminates in Jesús coming to do the judgement (first separating sheep and goats)   is NOT the same event as the birth pains bringing forth a heavenly child - the Son of god at the beginning of his Kingdom rule.  The heavenly woman is involved in this birth.

The birth pains of the last days (a symbol of the turmoil and pain in the last days) culminates in the day of Jehovah and there is no woman involved....it is merely an illustration of the painful conditions.

16 hours ago, Thinking said:

it’s tentacles rearranged everyone’s thinking and attitudes around the world …

It was the war which brought forth the Anglo-American world power.  But as I mentioned before: a combination of flame throwers, planes, tanks, chemical weapons, submarines, machine guns and all kind of weapons which really could take a lot of life.  This became worse during WW2.  Never before in warfare was all these weapons used and then WW2 used atomic power and improved technology - radar, air craft carriers etc. 

The class system which existed before WW1 also became less conspicuous. 

34 minutes ago, Thinking said:

there is no baby  being born???????

According to your publication on jwlibrary:

“And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days.” (Revelation 12:5, 6)

The child is “a son, a male.”............Therefore, the birth seen by John closely involves Jesus Christ. No, it is not Jesus’ being born of a virgin back before the first century of our Common Era; nor could it refer to Jesus’ being raised again to spirit life in 33 C.E. Furthermore, it is no transmigration. Rather, it is the birth of God’s Kingdom in 1914 as a reality, with Jesus—now in heaven for close to 20 centuries—enthroned as King.—Revelation 12:10. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101988027

WT JWorg interpreted biblical passages in such a way that the Kingdom is represented by the birth of a child, a baby. So I just used your terminology in my comment.

Next thing is that another sort of birth pains in 1 Thess are used not for 1914 but for period of time after proclamation of “peace and security”.

Your comment about birth pains was connected to GREAT WAR, aka WW1 in 1914, and not with 1 Thess.  So, i assume you are speaking about Jesus Kingdom from Revelation. Sorry :) 

…it certainly was a GREAT WAR ..like never before it rocked the earth and set the foundation for the second GREAT WAR…they say in the scientific world that it actually affected everyone genetically …their trauma and PTSD was I imprinted  in their genes to be passed on to their children …it really was like no other War…perhaps the first  -PAINFUL -pang felt from that pregnant woman.

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

It was the war which brought forth the Anglo-American world power.  But as I mentioned before: a combination of flame throwers, planes, tanks, chemical weapons, submarines, machine guns and all kind of weapons which really could take a lot of life.  This became worse during WW2.  Never before in warfare was all these weapons used and then WW2 used atomic power and improved technology - radar, air craft carriers etc. 

The class system which existed before WW1 also became less conspicuous. 

Of course, it may be some FUTURE War … where no one sets their Phasers on “STUN”.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Of course, it may be some FUTURE War … where no one sets their Phasers on “STUN”.

Yes it certainly could be….how long this era or time of trouble will last…who knows…we will only really know when it’s over…and a few of us here may not experience that…but I have always wondered how long the war In heaven lasted?

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

According to your publication on jwlibrary:

“And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days.” (Revelation 12:5, 6)

The child is “a son, a male.”............Therefore, the birth seen by John closely involves Jesus Christ. No, it is not Jesus’ being born of a virgin back before the first century of our Common Era; nor could it refer to Jesus’ being raised again to spirit life in 33 C.E. Furthermore, it is no transmigration. Rather, it is the birth of God’s Kingdom in 1914 as a reality, with Jesus—now in heaven for close to 20 centuries—enthroned as King.—Revelation 12:10. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101988027

WT JWorg interpreted biblical passages in such a way that the Kingdom is represented by the birth of a child, a baby. So I just used your terminology in my comment.

Next thing is that another sort of birth pains in 1 Thess are used not for 1914 but for period of time after proclamation of “peace and security”.

Your comment about birth pains was connected to GREAT WAR, aka WW1 in 1914, and not with 1 Thess.  So, i assume you are speaking about Jesus Kingdom from Revelation. Sorry :) 

…it certainly was a GREAT WAR ..like never before it rocked the earth and set the foundation for the second GREAT WAR…they say in the scientific world that it actually affected everyone genetically …their trauma and PTSD was I imprinted  in their genes to be passed on to their children …it really was like no other War…perhaps the first  -PAINFUL -pang felt from that pregnant woman.

I’m on the fence with this peace and security…so I cannot answer to that,

1 hour ago, Thinking said:

Yes it certainly could be….how long this era or time of trouble will last…who knows…we will only really know when it’s over…and a few of us here may not experience that…but I have always wondered how long the war In heaven lasted?

I have often wondered when there was a great war in heaven, with one side having truly unlimited power and the authority of Jehovah God, and the other side not, not only how long did it take, but what was the casualty rate on both sides?

My best guess, and it’s only a guess, is 3/8 of a second duration, and 100% POW rate on the losing side.