The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

He makes an assumption, but granted my experience, I get such a lot. As do many, even my rivals, some being way to offended by the fact that I rely heavily on logic and facts.

Well of course [modus operandi - the way in which something operates or works], I do operate in the manner of seeking truth and calling out what is false.

Kudos to that, it is a commendable intention. But something happened on this issue about 1975 when it comes to your logic and facts.

• Views 42.4k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Only in your mind, only for individuals who have amnesia about WT history, only for new JW members who have complete trust in GB. :) 

Appeal to motive.... 

It you did display what I was referring to in the other page, making you predictable. I say this because it isn't the first time for this same focus.

14 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Made in WT Society spiritual kitchen. :))

Yet your own source defeats your narrative. 1975 was never stated to be God's Day, and many knows this and refute said claim.

17 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Kudos to that, it is a commendable intention.

You may want to know the Latin definition next time.

16 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

But something happened on this issue about 1975 when it comes to your logic and facts.

• Logic and the Facts- Being able to read and do research. I am able of reading vs blindly accepting what a Reddit source says. From reading and research, the claim proven false because the claim is unfounded.

1975 there was speculation so much so people assumed something vs what is heard.

I do not think you know what logic is when you assumed elsewhere somehow JWs were the cause of WWII.

11 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Perhaps you have some software or hardware problems with your PC and monitor.

And of course you are making no sense. What does Computer Software/Hardware have to do with 1975?

9 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

??? 

It was not the first time I brought up the YouTuber who got shut down concerning 1975. I mentioned him to you before and here now yet when you quote me, never an acknowledgment for one of your own.

That being said, whenever you make these small and short burst remarks, it is an indicator of you simply spinning your wheels awaiting for the latter to tag you out. Not a good look.

58 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:
  • [A] Preaching the gospel still was in practice
  • [B] No preaching of judgment, instead the gospel of the Messianic Kingdom.

You made pure repetition from WT magazines. Nothing unknown to me.

Obviously you skipped some WTJWorg articles. AGAIN! :))) Here are quotes just from one WT study magazine. For "stellar mind" would be enough.

Especially since the spiritually invigorating year 1919, the anointed remnant of Christ’s brothers fearlessly presented God’s judgments, powerful messages of calamity, to Christendom. ..............

Over the last seven decades, in conjunction with proclaiming the glorious hope of Jehovah’s incoming Kingdom, Jehovah’s Witnesses have spread around the world a veritable flood of denunciation and judgment...............

Have Jehovah’s Witnesses toned down God’s judgment? True, we live in an age when criticizing another religion is not considered the thing to do. Nevertheless, Jehovah’s Witnesses’ publications are spelling out the same message of judgment for Christendom as always..................

Therefore, Jehovah’s Witnesses will continue to visit the people of the nations with a message that stings the majority as an unpopular judgment but is happifying good news for a minority—the good news of God’s Kingdom

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1988245

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Can I continue my madness now?

Sure, as long as you know it's your madness, and not the truth within your madness.

put a picture of a magazine from 1968. You put a quote from a magazine from 1974.
What it shows us?

What is shows, there was ignorance perpetrated by a falsehood that was generated in part by imposters that the Watchtower had to finally take action. It has nothing to do with your kind of nonsense.

A little shift in the interpretation of the date when the end of the system of things begins.

No shifting to those that understood. Now, to the uneducated, they can call it anything they like.

From the magazine you provide as evidence you should note what you skipped to emphasize. And it is:

How can I skip something if I posted the entire article. What you highlighted is nothing more of you not wanting to fully understand. 

If you don't get the representation of what this "generation" means and everyone here has not explained it to you, since they don't understand it either, what makes you think, you have made a point?

The blind cannot lead the blind to God's truth.

Mitigating the outcome of the end in 1975 with the claim that the end comes within the generation of 1914 means stretching the period in which the end (destruction of the evil world) will occur definitively.

Once again, this is the ignorance here of not understanding what generation really means. Foolishness perpetrated by foolish people.

Your and SM's attempt to defend 1975 is in vain. 

You're incorrect. I don't need to defend 1975 to the foolish. I just need to show the reader how foolish the attempt is to establish a false narrative coming from present and former Jehovah's Witnesses.

You need to be aware that "1975" was in fact within the lifetime of the "1914 generation", from WT perspective. It means that WTJWorg’s “prediction” was based, and even justifiably based, on the doctrine and interpretations of the time. Because if they were right with the definition of "generation", the end could really have come in 1975, if we had looked at it from their position at the time. :)))

Until you get a clue on what the Watchtower was trying to convey, you will still be ignorance. Remember, no one here to what I've read hasn't a clue either, so I will not engage in another obtuse argument about that.

34 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

And of course you are making no sense. What does Computer Software/Hardware have to do with 1975?

It is a narrow conclusion without the possibility of seeing the message expressed through the illustration. Don't you see the "hidden message" in the comment?
Your computer (in other words, You) selectively refuses to display text that has the power to refute (your) uttered claims, so in order to be satisfied with its (own) “logic” it pretends to have nothing (in sight) but what it (you) wants to see. :)