The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 42.3k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

No word problems. I agree that we can find a terminological and practical difference in - a different law and a special law. But I would like to continue commenting on "different" laws.

As long as you understand, that angels and man are governed by the SAME laws, God's laws as written in scripture. So, there should be no confusion over terminology. So, NO! The Angels don't have a different set of rules. The heavenly body obeys the same standard of laws as man. Remember Genesis.

(Genesis 1:26) 26 Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth. . .

(Genesis 3:22) 22 Jehovah God then said: “Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad. Now in order that he may not put his hand out and take fruit also from the tree of life and eat and live forever,. . .

The angles already knew from good and evil. That's something God didn't want man to experience, but they did with the devil's help. Meaning, God's laws were governed by heaven, and the angels were already aware of them.

Therefore, both man and angels were created perfect, and now both angels and man will receive the same judgement for sin, through God's laws.

55 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

here is even a difference between the law for Adam and Eve and the law for their offspring regarding sin. Adam and Eve sinned (disobedience to God) and according to the WTJWorg interpretation have no cover through Jesus ’sacrifice.

Why would you think there are a different set of rules for sin? Now the latter, When was Jesus sacrifice made in order for those before him could have benefited, from it?

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

You don't need to reach out to me

That is love my dear.  We are supposed to love our enemies. No mission one sets for yourself can be more important than love.... Read 1 cor 13.... the first few verses.  If we cannot love our neighbor then we cannot love God whom we cannot see.

3 minutes ago, Arauna said:

That is love my dear.  We are supposed to love our enemies. No mission one sets for yourself can be more important than love.... Read 1 cor 13.... the first few verses.  If we cannot love our neighbor then we cannot love God whom we cannot see.

True, I'm not denying the greatest commandment, which is love God first, then others. Something that is lacking here with God. If you understand it, apply it in your life, since you are dealing with apostates here, that once understood that principle.

Mark 12:28-34

New International Version

The Greatest Commandment

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[b] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

13 hours ago, Dmitar said:

After, she made several more mistakes.

Accusations my dear.   I did not intend to defend her.  Another misassumption on your part. You know very well who is the father of false accusations. 

I think I could  have have a pretty good debate with you about the universal laws of Jehovah by just using the Mosaic law and universal principles taught by Jesus - but I would not risk the nastiness.  You are NOT qualified to teach as you do not have any patience and you have no kindness or love. If I could learn something from you - you are sure to go and mess it up with total loss of self-control regarding accusations and reviling.  

40 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Accusations my dear.   I did not intend to defend her.  Another misassumption on your part. You know very well who is the father of false accusations. 

The good thing, I didn't accuse you of anything. You made an assumption, a bad one, which you still deny. Heed your own words.

42 minutes ago, Arauna said:

think I could  have have a pretty good debate with you about the universal laws of Jehovah by just using the Mosaic law and universal principles taught by Jesus - but I would not risk the nastiness.  You are NOT qualified to teach as you do not have any patience and you have no kindness or love. If I could learn something from you - you are sure to go and mess it up with total loss of self-control regarding accusations and reviling. 

How could God's laws be interpreted differently if man and angel are governed by the same heavenly principle? Man's laws defined SIN, which the angelic realm had not experienced until Satan. The Angels knew full well the difference between good and evil. However, no sin had been made until man was subjected to it. Then God "defined" his laws for all.

42 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I think you can then write more clearly - but I think you are so angry that your smartness is hidden. Ordinary folk like me do not see it.

If you think you need to justify your behavior and action by qualifying others, Then it doesn't matter if you see something you never will. As for writing more clearly, I do my best to keep it simple that even a 6-year-old could understand. If I get simpler, I'd have to use crayons and pictures like @Pudgy. That would be contrary to spiritual maturity by staying as a spiritual child.