The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 42.9k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

Maybe you did not use the right words or you had it wrong. He is not God. ...... to give you such a severe judgment and treat you as if you intentionally mislead people is wrong.

That is something you obtuse people do here every time you post. No, I'm not God, just like you're not a JW. Deal with it. I do. Yet you have the Gaul to say I cannot teach because of the lack of patience when you don't either. 😅

Observe how sensitive you are to any form of correction... then you call me  nasty..... but you revile others. I will not stand for you to treat other people like a bully  without showing you up for your behaviour. I am prepared to apologise when I am wrong...and . you will do well to learn some "humane" skills. You could become a skilful teacher..... but as jehovah says: the beginning of wisdom is the fear of jehovah. . 

You've been like that with me ever since you tried to correct me long ago when you were the obtuse one. Why should it change now that you are still wrong. Therefore, don't speak to me about behavior when you have a mountain to climb. As for bullying, strange you only cast lots on me, when @Pudgy and you are the same.  That's why you people don't have teaching skills because you've stopped progressing spiritually. 😏

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Peter is NOT the rock or head of the church/ congregation. So I will kindly correct you.  Jesus was referring to himself when he said those words.... . Yes,

Then read the post again and correct yourself, Wow! Obtuse all the way. 🤪

"The apostles and the first century Christians gave their lives to build upon Christ foundation (Body of Christ)." 

"Who is the head of that Church, and who does it include, in building the body of Christ by its members?"

Are you that dense with trying to find fault, you blind yourself to what a question is?

Jesus told Peter after he answered the question that Jesus would build his congregation as a more solid rock. Therefore, my question was and still is, "who is the head of that church?" JESUS! That doesn't mean followers of Christ are excluded from building the Body of Christ, which is my point!!!

(Matthew 16:15-18) 15 He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 In response Jesus said to him: “Happy you are, Simon son of Joʹnah, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but my Father in the heavens did. 18 Also, I say to you: You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my congregation, and the gates of the Grave will not overpower it. . .

57 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

mitar spends so much time and effort here, I highly doubt he has anything else going on in his life.

Hilarious, since you spend the same amount of time here. It's time for the owner to get a new mutt. 😅

58 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Is it “Jesus’ “, Jesus’s”, or “Jesus’es”.

I hope it’ not like the plural possessive of Hippopotamus … Hippopotamices’.

Stupid autocorrect…gets me in trouble a lot …..because I really can spell,,,honest 🤥

He acts like a God out of the Hindu pantheon.  Those ones with the frightening faces that do terrible things to human beings.

Is that what you are and speak through experience, fake witness and apostate?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.