The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

13 hours ago, Witness said:

Can you see it yet? 

Yes - I see that the slave has identified the UN as the image of the beast right after it was created.  It identified the harlot as the world empire of false religion.  It identified 1914 as the beginning of the invisible rule of Jesus Christ.  It identified so many things.

Are you still waiting for a visible christ to come on the clouds down to earth to rule?  Do you know what is the seven heads of the beast?   Who told you that? 

A generation is overlapping and I have demonstrated it here on these pages many times. So do not show old magazines to bring on old discussions.........  I reply with a question back to you...... do you see these things?   And if you see them....... who taught them to you?   

• Views 42.3k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

It is a question directed at me and you. I recognize them to give me food at the proper time and I am happy in doing so! . 

But it wasn't you or me that made them the F&DS, it was them, THEMSELVES that decided they were. They exalted themselves above all the other Anointed ones. They called them selves the F&DS. 

You have not said what is the lie..

The lies are many. They say they are the F&DS. That is a lie.  They say that other Anointed are NOT of the F&DS. Now you tell me what gives your GB the right to make that statement ? That proves they have exalted themselves above all other people on this Earth. 

So once again please identify the "slave" that is doing all these tasks on a world-wide basis. 

I do not believe there is a F&DS at this time.  I do not believe there is one 'organisation' or 'religion' that is serving YHWH properly through Yeshua at this time. I think there are people as individuals that are doing their best to serve YHWH to the best of their ability right now though, but not as an organisation or structured religion. 

then please also provide information which "slave is providing food world-wide to keep all Jehovahs people abreast with information on how to preach and teach (our main commission" ) and arrange meetings to build us up.  

The Governing Body of the JW Org dictates how JWs do the work of the GB. That GB not only dictates how to 'preach' but WHAT EXACTLY to 'preach'. In other words JWs are just slaves of the GB. JWs are told to hand out propaganda written by the GB or authorised by the GB. Now if you stand at a cart just to give out the written words of the GB that makes you a servant of the GB not a servant of YHWH. But of course you do not want to understand that.....

If the GB wanted YHWH's word distributed they would have JWs handing out Bibles freely, not Watchtowers or Awake mags or tracts which are not from YHWH. 

21 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

it was them, THEMSELVES that decided they were

They went through the tests after 1914 to 1919 in fulfillment of bible prophecy - also in 2nd world war - and they have done the work Jehovah gave them - they themselves, as well as WE know they are the slave.  As I asked you before - please tell me any other group that is doing the job Jehovah said would be done earth wide... and feeding a united people the same food ..... world-wide .....and if you can show me this group, I may join you.  But you yourself KNOW there is NO other group doing this work as prophesied in  Matthew 24 :14

25 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

They say that other Anointed are NOT

It depends what these other anointed are doing.  If they do not want to work together due to imperfection.......and want glory for themselves - then they are not the true wheat.  If this other group of wheat are jealous and are working on their own - then they are NOT true wheat and do not know how to cooperate BUT are wheat who became weeds. The true wheat will form one group and stay united.  These other wheat THEMSELVES decided they are anointed and maybe they were NOT - that is why Jehovah rejected them, like Saul. 

29 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

ot believe there is a F&DS at this time

So what about Matthew 24:45.......   when was there a slave that could do this work and preach world wide?  Mathew 24:14.... a sign of the last days.  What about the prophecy in Ezekiel which indicates that there will be an administration?

30 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

but WHAT EXACTLY to 'preach

A lot of new brothers and sisters do not know how to preach - so the method they teach us is pretty sound and very good.  I was in publicity most of my life and I think it is pretty good... so that all publishers can have a share.  I DO NOT follow the instructions word by word ...... and I have never been in trouble because of it.  BUT I am sure if you arrogantly preach something that is not in the bible, Jehovah will make sure that it becomes known and you will be corrected.  And if you opt out after being corrected - then I am sure you are too hardnosed to take correction and it is better you do not spread false teachings.  We cannot have a bunch of loose cannons preaching anything they please. There are many who believe they have more spirit than others but this does not mean they do! 

36 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

propaganda written by the GB or authorised by the GB.

My dear you obviously do not know what propaganda is.  They are NOT preaching any misleading political message.  The message that only the kingdom of Jehovah is worthy of our loyalty is accurate according to the bible as is our stance of neutrality. I think you must also not just accuse wildly.....your accusations are all over the place.   

47 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

If the GB wanted YHWH's word distributed they would have JWs handing out Bibles freely, not Watchtowers or Awake mags or tracts which are not from YHWH. 

Even consonants are too impure for you now, are they? Don’t you love how YHWH rolls off the tongue—from a God who says he wants us to draw close to him?

I can’t watch this video that Srecko thinks is manna from heaven. The blatant disrespect and stupidity is too much for me. (I would read a transcript, where those qualities might not be so in-your-face.) I got about ten words into it and quit.

How do I know of the disrespect and stupidity if I have not viewed it? These two remarks from ones I respect: 

6 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I saw nothing really wrong in what Brother Splane was saying. Can you clarify what is so wrong about making sure that everything fits?

and

4 hours ago, Thinking said:

the sleaze ball who introduced it was rather sickening..he was hard to take..

It is sort of like those signs you will see in snooty neighborhoods declaring you must clean up after your dog and then going on to explain why.

As much as I think PSomH is a dodo, I will acknowledge that he retains a respect for God. Indeed, the problem is that he has become so ‘holy’ that he thinks nobody else does.

These critics such as in this video—I’ve read them on exJW forums. I am struck by how there no longer seem to be a spiritual bone in their body. Not only are they contemptuous of any organized worship but they are contemptuous of God. Any of the qualities people treasure about God or explanations of him—even the yo-yos here at least to an extent—mean nothing to them.

They are coiled springs suddenly released that go bounding off euphorically, caring not where they land. Anything is better than the minimal human discipline necessary to cooperation. Now—nobody can tell them what to do!!! They are free!!!!! They have left instructions for their grave markers: “I guess I told off those jerks, didn’t I?!”

It is impossible for me not to think of Peter’s description of animals born naturally to be caught and killed. I mean, their regard for spiritual things, for the concept of God itself, is absolutely zilch,  no more than that of a hyena.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

As much as I think PSomH is a dodo, I will acknowledge that he retains a respect for God. Indeed, the problem is that he has become so ‘holy’ that he thinks nobody else does.

This totally contradicts my posts where I have stated that in my own opinion I WILL NOT be in that New world. 

They went through the tests after 1914 to 1919 in fulfillment of bible prophecy - also in 2nd world war - and they have done the work Jehovah gave them - they themselves, as well as WE know they are the slave. 

Many Anointed ones went through all that but only to be told that that are no longer considered to be of the F&DS. 

The truth is that the GB tell you they are the F&DS and you believe them, although there is NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER, but because you worship them and not YHWH, you will believe those 8 men. Even though they twisted scripture such as the Romans 'superior authority', scripture, but you still serve them. 

They are NOT preaching any misleading political message. 

They were preaching that only JWs would be saved and that a person HAD TO BE A BAPTISED JW TO GET SAVED. 

Now that may not be political but it has NO true foundation and it was only used to frighten people into the Org.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Don’t you love how YHWH rolls off the tongue—from a God who says he wants us to draw close to him?

Um, now tell me, what name did Yeshua use in the 'model prayer' when teaching the  disciples how to pray. 

Matthew 6 : 9 Berean Study Bible
So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.

16 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

"We have to be absolutely sure that everything fits."

May I make a request please.

If you have to use that flowing script, would you please make it two times larger and change the color to a darker color. For some reason I can’t read it.

thank you.

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

A generation is overlapping and I have demonstrated it here on these pages many times. So do not show old magazines to bring on old discussions.

So, you dropped your comment about the severity of lying?  It doesn't apply to the organization's leadership?  The foundation of the organization should be examined by every JW - it is your legacy.  

Yes - I see that the slave has identified the UN as the image of the beast right after it was created.  It identified the harlot as the world empire of false religion.  It identified 1914 as the beginning of the invisible rule of Jesus Christ.  It identified so many things.

It is said by the organization that Rutherford and his companions fulfilled the “two witnesses” of Rev. 11:1-3.  In Rev 11:7, it says,

“Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them”

Because of the printing of “The Finished Mystery”, his book was condemned in 1918 by the US Attorney General, T. Gregory , not by the UN.  On June 27, 1918, Rutherford went to prison.  He was released on March 26th, 1919.  The League of Nations was not established until January of 1920.   It lasted for 26 years, until 1946.  The UN was established on October 24, 1945.

Because of the timing of Rutherford in prison, it cannot be said that the “two witnesses” of Wt. were killed by the Beast – either by the League OR the UN, since the League was established the next year and the UN/”beast” was not operating for 26 years after Rutherford was released from prison.

“One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.”   Rev 13:3

Was there really a head wound to the UN, if both the League and the UN were both active at once, for a short time?

You cannot disconnect the prophesy of the “two witnesses” from the prophesy about the Beast.  But, as it stands, they are disconnected in Wt’s doctrine. 

The “heads” of the Beast are rulers over it.  It 'seems' that it was actually Rutherford, head of the organization, who suffered the fatal wound but was later “healed”.  I am sure every JW at the time, was “filled with wonder”, believing that God saved the organization.  

The WT is the Beast of Revelation 13:1,2, and is directed by the Beast with “two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.” Rev 13:11,12  – false prophets. 

Are you still waiting for a visible christ to come on the clouds down to earth to rule?

The "clouds" signify "witnesses".  Heb 12:1 -  

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us"

God's authentic witnesses are his chosen priests.  Isa 43:10-12;44:8; 1 Pet 2:5,9   Witnesses are messengers, messengers are priests (Mal 2:7) as well as "angels".  Just look up the Greek meaning of "angel".  

“You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”  Matt 26:64

Then Nathanael declared, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel.”   50 Jesus said, “You believe because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 He then added, “Very truly I tell you, you will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”  John 1:49-51

"Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Harran. 11 When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. 12 He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it."   Gen 28:10-12

"Again, when he brings his firstborn into the world, he says, And let all God’s angels worship him."  Heb 1:6

How do you dispute God's word?