The World News Media

2034 and its significance...

BroRando

On 9/14/2021 at 1:05 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Oh dear another doom and gloom picture, to frighten people.

I can tell, you quote the bible but have not read your bible in quite some years!  When I read Revelation, I see doom and gloom for those not offering up pure worship to Jehovah and SURVIVAL for those who do worship in Spirit and truth,,,,,  So the good news amplifies for those who want to be obedient servants and brings joy, which is a fruit of the Spirit of god.

• Views 5.8k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BroRando Although 2034 is far away, do you believe some JWs would survive what the United Nations is planning to do? For by 2030, as is the nearing years to come near it; there is going to be huge ch

For humans, the older you get, the more of the threat of being rounded up and put into an interment camp appears to be a good alternative to going to a rest home your children have picked out. Do

You may need to explore Daniel 12:10 for days because unless you are humble and listen to the Word speak you will by no means understand the Truth. Jehovah's Witnesses are named in the Bible by G

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

I can tell, you quote the bible but have not read your bible in quite some years!  When I read Revelation, I see doom and gloom for those not offering up pure worship to Jehovah and SURVIVAL for those who do worship in Spirit and truth,,,,,  So the good news amplifies for those who want to be obedient servants and brings joy, which is a fruit of the Spirit of god.

Those not offering up pure worship to Almighty God must include the GB and their Lawyers then. And also include all those that serve the GB of the Watchtower / JW Org.  That service includes teaching others the GB's lies and mistakes, and putting dates on the things unknown........

Those that worship in Spirit and truth must be the True Anointed ones. They are the only ones Anointed in Holy Spirit. 

The best the rest of us can do is try to serve God properly through Jesus Christ.  

The good news is beautiful and very encouraging, but that is scripture, it is not GB teachings nor Watchtower lies. 

On 9/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, Arauna said:

I use the verse John 4:23,24 to show there are 2 standings in Jehovah's eyes: True Worshipers and False Worshipers.

There are some 10,000 False Religious Organizations who worship in some false form and 1 Organization that Jehovah has written His Principles on the figurative hearts because of their humbly seeking to please Him. They went out door to door instead of fishing Saturday morning week after week preaching the Good News through the inhabited Earth the angel in mid Heaven directed.

Now that work has stopped, similar to the priestly actions that were halted in the past, a mark in time occurred that day and the days are counted from then to the fulfillment of the prophesy it pertains to.

As for Jesus stating that no one knows, do you believe that will always be true? No, it would only be true if this all imagined and there is no God or Inspired Bible. Time and increased knowledge changes ones view, especially if you are one in the One.

There is a lot of manure spread from person to person here, it and all history of it will soon be forgotten by those the angels don't destroy as at Matthew 13:43. All manure will have one definition there, for the truth will be increasingly what all speak until every lie is forgotten. Imagine the eons before Satan lied, the first lie in all eternity of the past.

5 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

manure spread from person to person here,

Some urinate all over the precious truth as revealed by Jehovah to his people...... but jehovah will soon make their houses into privvy houses.  ... I recently read that scripture again somewhere.  .... Yes, we cannot talk against our own best interests by going against jehovah's wishes. 

I often feel I am too outspoken and should tread more carefully too.... for in case someone gets the wrong impression about the Truth.  But as you say there is enough manure here that can colour the cleanest class of truth. 

I noticed recently the scripture you quoted said        " with" spirit and truth. I thought about it and realized that we must also be connected to jehovah by His holy spirit. If we are outside his approved presence here in the forecourt of his temple on earth then we will not walk by his Spirit.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:38 PM, Arauna said:

Now tell me you do not have hate - OCD.  Same MO over and over.....

Telling the truth about your GB, their lawyers, and the lies told in the Watchtower magazines, has nothing to do with hate or OCD. 

Your words were :-

When I read Revelation, I see doom and gloom for those not offering up pure worship to Jehovah and SURVIVAL for those who do worship in Spirit and truth,,

You were talking about PURE worship. You yourself know that the GB, the Watchtower and JW Org are NOT PURE. 

THat is not hate Arauna, it's truth. 

On 9/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, the Sower of Seed said:

I use the verse John 4:23,24 to show there are 2 standings in Jehovah's eyes: True Worshipers and False Worshipers.

Many religions have 'spread the word of God' throughout this Earth.  I cannot say that any of them have done it properly.

The JWs have spread Watchtower lies and given false dates and false promises. How can you pretend that it is 'true worship' ?   They lied about the 'Superior Authorities' mentioned in Romans. They lied about "Millions now living will never die", because they all died.  So many false dates for Armageddon just to frighten people into the Org.  They contiue to lie about the GB being the F&DS, and continue to tell the Anointed 'not to meet together for prayer or Bible Study. That is directly against the instruction from Jesus Christ.  They continue to baptise people into the Org and do not obey the instruction about baptism. 

BUT YOU are frightened of the truth about your Org and it's Leaders, because you worship those 8 men who have power and control over you.

You may need to explore Daniel 12:10 for days because unless you are humble and listen to the Word speak you will by no means understand the Truth.

Jehovah's Witnesses are named in the Bible by God. They have systematically preached the Good News from door to door and translated and placed the Bible in more languages and nations than any other religion at their own expense. He has written His Laws upon their hearts. The Truth is Simple, Visible ONLY by His Drawing, I cannot alter or usurp that authority! Just as the Jews could not see who Jesus was, when he was standing there 3 feet away healing hands, ears, legs, eyes and lives! You will know a prophet was in your midst and you did not allow yourself to see or listen to him/Him, to bad, to bad.............

13 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

Jehovah's Witnesses are named in the Bible by God.

Maybe you should re-read my comment above, about the JWs actions against God and Christ. 

The Jews were once God's chosen people, but they sinned against God and killed His Son, Jesus Christ. 

If ever the JW Org was God's chosen Org, then it has since sinned against God and 'killed' Christ anew. 

The JW Org is immoral and it's Leaders have innocent blood on their hands. 

Do you really think God and Christ will allow this ? 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

hey lied about "Millions now living will never die", because they all died. 

You obviously did not understand what you were reading because this is a false accusation... MMMM Millions now living may never die but may live through Armageddon.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

because you worship those 8 men who have power and control over you.

You do not know what control is. Like a typical spoilt  child which attacks without thinking.... tut tut... You have NOOO clue what  true control control is.  

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

Hate-OCD again. Blanket Accusations and more blanket empty accusations  - without substance. 

There has been enough real honest proof on this forum, to prove the things I've written above are true 

Although you hate what i write, you could at least be honest enough to admit that what i write is true. Otherwise you are guilty of the deliberate sin of lying.  

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

You do not know what control is. Like a typical spoilt  child which attacks without thinking.... tut tut... You have NOOO clue what  true control control is.  

Maybe you have led a peaceful and happy life then, because my life was controlled when I was put into a Children's Home and sexually abused, beaten up, and emotionally abused. Oh yes I DO know what controll is.