The World News Media

Time to ban dimtar.

Matthew9969

20 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I’ll take this as a response similar to that of the elder I love to tease.

I told him frankly that I was fearful of giving any possible future hard-hitting message of doom, but that it might help if I had some practice. Therefore, would he mind if I was the one to announce it whenever he was to give a public talk?

He took a moment to process, then hurled back, “You’re a piece of work!”

Hard hitting messages of doom historically have been Great for recruiting …. But after years and years of false alarms, it has become blase’, and besides Bitcoin, it’s getting more and more difficult ……..

C7A99194-7B41-4500-8D9D-AF5689EAD828.jpeg

564D0AFF-85A2-437C-967A-784BB5CF17D7.jpeg

• Views 3k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely he will respond to love and acceptance. How’s that project going anyway?

Though it has been explained many times just how a person gets banned, along with who does it, along with who favors that action and who doesn’t—there is just no point in repeating it. There is just s

It's impossible to have a logical discussion anymore due to this jack ass. Can the mods please send it a warning or ban it?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Oh. Cancel that request, @xero. Once again I am out of sync. I don’t know what whatfinger is. Easy enough to find out I guess. 

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=let+me+google+that+for+youhttps://lmgtfy.app/?q=let+me+google+that+for+youhttps://lmgtfy.app/?q=let+me+google+that+for+you

:)

I get all my climate change news from Tony Heller (sounds to me like the comedian Norm MacDonald)

18 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If you notice, it is not any Witness, but your brother-in-spirit, Matthew 4 5784, who started up this thread on the need he feels to ban Dmitar.

How intolerant he is.

I can say the same of others. However, that will get me banned. It has nothing to do with being disliked, it has to do when someone shows, bad reports being generated by bad actors. Then people get hated, and banned. Therefore, Jehovah's Witnesses and former Jehovah's Witness work in consort.

In other words, don't try to blame cynical and low moral former witnesses when the guilt really lies with all present Jehovah's Witnesses.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:15 PM, JW Insider said:

I think that overuse of the down-vote 25 times a day might also be seen as spamming. (Some forums prohibit down-votes unless you have been a participating member for a good period of time.)

Now you defo' sound like an Elder.  And if it's not Elder run then who is controlling entry to the JW Only club ?  

On 1/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

but your brother-in-spirit, Matthew 4 5784

You're lumping again Tom.  Lumping people together for your own convienience. Matthew is coming from a completely different direction to me. And i think we have totally different aims in life. 

On 1/19/2022 at 9:15 PM, JW Insider said:

the owner(s), administrator(s) and some moderators can act upon to either give warnings or ban a person.

I thought half the JWs on here were the admin' and the moderators :) including you. 

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And if it's not Elder run then who is controlling entry to the JW Only club ?  

That would be Anna. because one of the moderators (I think it was The Librarian) didn't have time to manage it.

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I thought half the JWs on here were the admin' and the moderators :) including you. 

The Librarian, Anna and I are Witnesses, but I know of no other Witness moderators. Posts I have seen from "admin" and "TheWorldNewsMedia" accounts make me believe that they are not Witnesses. (I also believe that one of both of them are owners of the site, or perhaps its the same person.) I got a note from the Librarian once asking if I could take over some moderating duties to keep topics from getting too mixed up. I can move posts to new topics with a function called "Split." It allows me to split a post from one topic and move it to another topic. 

I assume that like lot of these forums, if someone is extremely active, that they will be asked if they can help moderate.

Interesting that @Matthew9969 suggested such an action, when there are people far worse here, including that person. Funny how that person only recommended me, when @JW Insider, @TrueTomHarley, @xero, @Pudgy, and many more can be considered by their lack of restraint. 

How does that work here, exactly? Do I need to be rude, obnoxious, a liar, cynical of the Jehovah's Witnesses institution, misapply scripture, etc.? What?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.