The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

3 hours ago, C-D67 said:

When a baby is born, when did that baby learn about God?

Every child born is a potential Hitler, Alexander the Great or Ghinges Khan.  In fact, what is going on in the world right now - the extreme lies, gaslighting, propaganda by the wild beast and false prophet (Rev 16), are all done by people who are 'willingly' cooperating with the propaganda and getting the mark of the beast.

Humans are evil - all of them.  History confirms this. We are all born in sin.  The word sin refers to lacking the glory of God.  Not a teensy weensy, small lack but an extremely gaping, large lack.  If we think it is a little flaw - then we are bluffing ourselves.

We have to daily study the bible and keep close to Jehovah, to remain a just and moral being. The minute we stop taking in His word, we can drift away.   We need the Spirit of Jehovah on a daily basis to remain in the Truth.  We cannot do it on our own - even if some of us think we can.  While we remain in the love of Jehovah with the ransom covering our sins, we can remain. Jehovah is most merciful  - none of will remain in the truth if it was not for his mercy and training. 

Do not be misled - we should not bluff ourselves - we need Jehovah every minute of our lives to remain clean and without blemish.

• Views 15.1k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Arauna said:

True - he is extremely sweet and his face is so elastic that he would have done excellently as a comedian.  But we often judge people by appearance - something serious which the bible warns us all about.  

If people knew that Brother Lett's Parents were deaf, they could see why he speaks the way he does.  Have you seen how a deaf person communicates? They over exaggerate to get their point across. When the wicked make fun of Brother Lett, they (the demons) are poking fun at the deaf. 

1 hour ago, Peter Carroll said:

you seem to be doing the opposite c lin ,,,you lie by saying they  are very diifferant and in that sense try to deny the truth the peter did indeed lie,this  has been presented to you try to use your eyes a little better

you cannot handle the truth ,

that old snake hissing again ,i remember the exact some conversation between satan and JEHOVAH ,when the old snake launched accusations at his creator ,both are futile

Seems like @C-D67  has been here before down voting everytime JEHOVAH is used. The demons do scream and make a fuss as they are being tormented day and night in the lake of Gehenna,

5 minutes ago, BroRando said:

If people knew that Brother Lett's Parents were deaf, they could see why he speaks the way he does.

That is an added reason to put coals on the heads of those who judge.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

People latched onto the words of Jesus and condemned him

Jesus sometimes spoke in hyperbole and so does Lett. You could almost say that the man himself is an hyperbole.

5 hours ago, BroRando said:

If people knew that Brother Lett's Parents were deaf, they could see why he speaks the way he does. 

A brother in our congregation who works with the deaf, who himself has deaf ones in his family, casts doubt on this. Rather, he says it is from long habit of battling Bell’s palsy, which paralyzes the face and which you overcome by deliberate working of face muscles. In response to my questioning, he said he had it “on good authority,” so I rate it probably 90% as being true.

30 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Jesus sometimes spoke in hyperbole and so does Lett. You could almost say that the man himself is an hyperbole.

A brother in our congregation who works with the deaf, who himself has deaf ones in his family, casts doubt on this. Rather, he says it is from long habit of battling Bell’s palsy, which paralyzes the face and which you overcome by deliberate working of face muscles. In response to my questioning, he said he had it “on good authority,” so I rate it probably 90% as being true.

In the 2D Cartoon World we have similar communications problems …..

3DAC739B-4C59-474B-8811-2A252A1C8345.jpeg

05460381-0969-4C9F-AC96-3DB684ECCDCA.png

8 hours ago, Arauna said:
8 hours ago, BroRando said:

That is an added reason to put coals on the heads of those who judge.

He has complete control of his facial movements, when he cares to exercise it. 

At about the 2:15-18 minute mark.

“Now if we put the bits into the horses’ mouths so that they will obey us, we direct their entire body as well. Look at the ships also, though they are so great and are driven by strong winds, are still directed by a very small rudder wherever the inclination of the pilot desires. So also the tongue is a small part of the body, and yet it boasts of great things.

See how great a forest is set aflame by such a small fireAnd the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell. For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human [f]race. But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poisonWith it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the likeness of God; from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way ”  James 3

“Thus says the Lord of hosts:

‘Execute true justice,
Show mercy and compassion
Everyone to his brother.
10 Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless,
The alien or the poor.
Let none of you plan evil in his heart
Against his brother
.’

11 “But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear. 12 Yes, they made their hearts like flint, refusing to hear the law and the words which the Lord of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Thus great wrath came from the Lord of hosts.”  Zech 7

These are the things you shall do:
Speak each man the truth to his neighbor;
Give judgment in your gates for truth, justice, and peace;
17 Let none of you think evil in your heart against your neighbor;
And do not love a false oath.
For all these are things that I hate,’
Says the Lord.”  Zech 8

"When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world ."  (John 16:21)

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 18:10).

If we are told that a baby is an enemy of God, we back away from it; even “despise” its existence. The Greek word means, “disdain, think little or nothing of”. We resist imparting any love or compassion to the baby, which otherwise would naturally occur.

Does God and Jesus really consider all babies born in the world, their enemies? We were all born in the sin of Adam.   If S. Lett was a wise man and perceived beforehand what devastation his announcement around the word could possibly have, would he in all godly wisdom go through with such an announcement?  Was he thinking of the flock, or what he may truly feel in his heart?  He has no children of his own.  He refused to help a good friend from the past who reached out to him when his daughter suffered abuse in the congregation.  Lett said to 'leave it in Jehovah's hands' - this man, who had the power to do something about it.  

“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.”  Luke 6:45

He spoke deadly poison in the convention, and we literally have witnessed its deadly effects.  I see everyone making excuses for his words, instead of showing consideration on how his poison affected one of your “sisters”, who took the life of her baby because of what she heard from the mouth of her spiritual leader. 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

…...  I see everyone making excuses for his words, instead of showing consideration on how his poison affected one of your “sisters”, who took the life of her baby because of what she heard from the mouth of her spiritual leader. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, considering what that said, if a person is borderline insane, all bets are off.

If you had read your own article that you yourself posted, you would see that the woman was mentally retarded, and had perception problems, and was borderline insane.

as you yourself have demonstrated, people have a tendency sometimes to imagine what they want to do, regardless of what the conversation is about .….. reminds me of the time, (according to crazy liberal Democrat anti-gun folks) my shotgun got up off the table and chased them down the street and as they tried to hide behind cars as all by itself it hopped around like a pogo stick and tried to shoot them. Their only defense was to drool and appear rabid.

51 minutes ago, Witness said:

He has complete control of his facial movements, when he cares to exercise it. 

He has... if you have chatted with parents who are deaf your whole life.... you would also use facial expressions in a way nobody else does.....

I have decided you are positively without a conscience..... 

44 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

As I mentioned in my previous post, considering what that said, if a person is borderline insane, all bets are off.

It appears the excuse is made in favor of what Lett said.   If the enemy is identified, caution is taken against it. GB member A. Morris gave a vivid example with a match of what happens to “Jehovah’s enemies”.  Lett identified the enemy as babies. Put the two expressions together and what do you have?  He set the stage for disaster because of not considering how powerful his words could have, on any one of his listeners…from the removal of love shown in the family setting toward a baby or young child, to what this woman committed.  I know of a woman who was raised as a JW and who suffered severe abuse by her mother - beat with a 2x4 regularly, and screamed at after each meeting simply because a little girl could not live up to her mother's extreme standards.  Her mother was well liked, well respected in the organization.  People like her mother would take Lett’s words to heart, and most likely cause further damage to her already damaged daughter...that lasts a lifetime.  

By the way, it has been brought out that the woman who killed her baby had a good rapport with all in her congregation.  As far as her mental instability, are you aware of the high count of depression that runs through the organization?  The high count of drug use to help curb the depression?   Have you thought of the woman's Ecuadorian background of historic religious beliefs?  What about JWs in Africa coming out of their own ancient understanding of evil, and how to attack it?  Combined with a strong cultural background of religious influence, the GB’s words are like fire that can destroy a forest in an instant. 

God’s word in Christ about children should have been Lett’s guidelines; but instead, he leaned on his own understanding.  The law of God is fulfilled in Jesus’ words, fulfilled in love. 

"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law"  Rom 13:10

He disregarded what a mother would feel by the use of his words.  He showed no love to his neighbor.  

“Lawlessness” develops from a lack of love, appreciation for, and obedience to, Jesus’ teachings. It appears that most all of you choose the words of men, over the words of Jesus.

Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  Matt 24:12

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.