The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

False accusation. you do not know me...... maybe you say this because I expose deceit.

I rarely vote someone down - only when they are extremely rude..... or insulting. 

And every so often I notice it.... and zap that user.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Views 9.9k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Arauna said:

I think you expect absolute purity and absolute truth; Your brush is broad and judgmental .....

@Patiently waiting for Truth's expectations are not as far-fetched as you believe.  God expects truth to be taught by those who are Christ's ambassadors. (2 Cor 5:20) Is His brush broad and judgmental?   Would an honest diplomat of a country slander the words of the leader he is representing, by twisting his words to convey a message altogether different than what he sent his ambassador to proclaim?  

A liar among God's people is a much more serious transgression than a ruling liar in the political world.

"There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers."  Prov 6:16-19

Were JWs never partakers in false witnessing the generation doctrine; or maybe the 1975 date of Armageddon (just to name a few). 

John 4:10 - Jesus answered, “If you knew the gift of God, and who is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would ask him, and he would give you living water.”

John 4:14 – “but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”

John 14:6 – I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 7:38 - The one who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, will have streams of living water flow from deep within him.”

Prov 18:4 - The words of a man’s mouth are deep waters; The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.

Matt 7:7,8 – “Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

There is nothing impure that comes from Jesus Christ.  He expects us to ask for “living water”.  Men taint this “living water” that we see in God’s word with their own ideas; thus, as long as JWs remain with the men who have muddied and poisoned the living water of truth, (Heb 12:15; Rev 8:10-11)with their continuous changed and failed doctrine, as well as their established lies, it is as you say; you will never find the truth from God and Christ "in this world".  

Prov 25:26 - "A righteous person who yields to the wicked is like muddied spring or a polluted well."

Luke 6:45 - "A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.