Pudgy

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe. My insurance man was a Mormon. He died, but I am still with the agency he founded. (whether Mormons or not I am not sure—I think they are) I turned to him upon the recommendation of another Wit

I agree that Joseph Smith was anything but Charles Taze Russell. But you don't have to dig very deep among early LDS to find a lot of things they should be ashamed and embarrassed about, but they seem

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

One can sleep in it if you must but a case of beer don't go far

This reminds me of a pal who used to complain how ones in his territory would act all excited about what he was preaching but would not do anything about it. 

As he put it, they hear him out and say: “Wow! What channel is it on?”

The Prepper Community is possibly way above everyone in this regard. Likewise with Truthers, even some Independent Journalists, who are second in preparedness next to Preppers.

One of my contacts in Russia, his family essentially hit the poverty line because of the Economy. Not to mention now suddenly, because of Putin, people are showing a sense of Racism towards Russians. So his family will have a hard time with food in the coming days.

Aside from that there is a danger, for like at the start of COVID-19, people were being firearms and the like in the states, even those who were ANTI-Gun. So it won't be a surprise should someone's mental pressure pot bursts, their colors may change.

Systematic Warfare will ensue and it will not be a good time for any normal citizen in the states, especially in the cities.

It is wise to at least have some items stored away for a period of time, you do not have to go full end of the world bunker mode with resources.

Other then that, in my case, my family are islanders, we can cultivate from the land if need be, and unlike normal folks, we are capable of fasting for long periods of time, in my case, I can fast for 72 hours, possibly longer due to the fact I trained myself to be as such for a long time, originally for health benefits, but I am use to it, for Ghrelin does not effect me as the normal person.

That being said, this is an example of a prepper, the Truther community knows this guy well, he is Brad from Full Spectrum Survivalist

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.