The World News Media

Biblical King-of-the-North (KON) and King-of-the-South (KOS), and GOG and MAGOG, too!

JW Insider

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

….. I saw the look of panic and desperation in GB Member Samuel Herd’s eyes as he described the poverty wages he made as a gardener.  

Thanks JWI, The part that I am concerned with is this: If I have full and complete understanding about everything there is to know about these two subjects. Or know nothing whatsoever … what

BECAUSE , If you can convince a significant number of people that you have “special insight”, you can bathe in a river of never ending money. ….. beats having to do lawn work for a living, in Jul

Posted Images

Thanks Wally/Moise … I shall do that right now!

The writing style matches yours, Wally/Moise, et al & ad nauseum,  in at least three points, and add that to the downpour of red down votes that came with it, I figure it’s a very high probability that Wally McNasty, and you are the same person, Moise.

It’s an exact match!

….. what I think is hilarious is that you adopted the Wally McNasty persona…… And then the actual screen name, entirely on your own!

…..and then try to obscure and obfuscate that you did!

0D6EDB4F-666F-46E5-AE94-8211E0CF028D.jpeg

@TrueTomHarley And to that perhaps we may never know.

But in all seriousness however, the King of the North and South, their actions will ultimately result in a lot of people being fooled by them in the process, we already seeing this with the events leading up to the proxy war in Ukraine. Allies on both sides under the UN banner, have shifted. In example, Saudi Arabia, was with the US for some time pre-Syria situation concerning Bashar al-Assad, then when the world sees what is happening in this proxy war, including them, they changed sides, mainly due to the gas and energy notions of this situation.

Western allies are draining their resources day by day as the common man suffers while at the same time telling the people it is fine, when it is not. Recently tension in the Middle East and a mass eruption in the United Kingdom, concerning the British, it was predictable.

For the religious, it'll be Moses and the Israelites in the wilderness type of deal, but on the hardest difficultly.

Speaking about the United Nations and Babylon, as the days and months gone by, not a whole lot of people pay attention to their movements in order to even put Proverbs 22:3 into application along with other events.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.