The World News Media

How a Christmas song would lead me to believe that our 1914 teaching must be right after all.

JW Insider

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Songs about going to heaven, churchy stuff,

I don't think there is anything wrong with living a Christian life, I mean an honorable marriage, raising good children, working hard, keeping life simple. 

The irony though is they only sing about it, because most don't live like that! It's just feel good words. 

And there is a song about a dog going to heaven too!

You would have thought that whoever put this picture up could have used a black dog, since Maggie was a black pup. I wonder if the person even listened to the words, lol. Which leads me to Tom's remark:

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Actually, if you listen to the words of ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ they are not objectionable at all. They are an exposure of the Devil’s M. O, the great wickedness people are capable of.

Just shows we should not reply to a matter until we hear the whole thing!

It's tempting though with a title like that, lol.

• Views 16.4k
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure. I have no idea who will be saved or not. Nor does it make any difference to my personal responsibility to make known the good news.

To me this is why I don't sweat it when someone says that I gave a "bad witness". I try not to, but it's going to happen and happen repeatedly. We all have patterns. I just keep trying and relax while

So here in Genesis 15 we have a verse of the Bible, which in context is about the Abrahamic Covenant and is also a very clear discussion of chronology. It points out the time, the actual number of yea

Posted Images

…. and yet, Wally, you continually come here, time after time after time, to compete in the Arena of Ideas.

Nowhere in the world is there a single 6’-8”, 320 pound Fighter Pilot …. either.

You May want to investigate the IRC INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK. They have literally thousands of channels of people just like you to debate with on line. DALNET even has several “Christian Debate” channels, where regulars meet. Sorta like a big clubhouse.

AND, it’s a real time system, that once you write something, it cannot be deleted or edited. Conversations I had in 1997 are still bouncing around the Internet.

1 hour ago, WalterPrescott said:

Oh Pudgy, something seems to have happened to a posting I made. Can you be kind enough to look into it and make a recommendation?  Thanks in advance!

Why sure, Walter.

Always a pleasure to hear from you .…. glad to help!

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

…. and yet, Wally, you continually come here, time after time after time, to compete in the Arena of Ideas.

Nowhere in the world is there a single 6’-8”, 320 pound Fighter Pilot …. either.

You May want to investigate the IRC INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK. They have literally thousands of channels of people just like you to debate with on line. DALNET even has several “Christian Debate” channels, where regulars meet. Sorta like a big clubhouse.

AND, it’s a real time system, that once you write something, it cannot be deleted or edited. Conversations I had in 1997 are still bouncing around the Internet.

My original comment was:
“…. Nowhere in the world is there a single 6’-8”, 320 pound Fighter Pilot …. either.”

Your reply comment Wally, was:

” A 6’8’ dog with a tiny tail would have, masculinity issues. Maybe that big dog is just envious to be treated like a small one with a big appetite. Must be embarrassing to no end!”

From ANY perspective, your quote, Wally, makes no sense whatsoever.

Perhaps you can translate for us poor unfortunates whom you deem to be mentally defective?

Is my personal opinion Wally, that your continuous venom and and anger is caused by you trying to bully the people here with your demeaning insults, and you are almost effortlessly effectively rebuffed, and your lies and slanders effectively refuted.

DCC836A0-E687-4FDC-B062-CA141FAD2F35.jpeg

Nothin' spiritual here then. I was thinkin' of startin' a new topic but they all end up like this one has :( .

Oh well, back to Facebook then. At leat that has some sensible content and will accept two way conversation in a polite manner.  (We know SM doesn't like FB but does he like this rubbish on here ?) 

Hope you are ALL safe and well and well fed. 

As I suggested earlier, from a PC you can get very serious content from IRC. It’s a text only real-time heavy duty system 

…. the communications program to access it is free. I used MIRC, which you can find and download. 

It’s an old system. Wikipedia has details.

98482FAC-5F92-4DF7-A040-20728E501E47.jpeg

029EFAFA-396A-41E4-A873-E37E60A3E365.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.