The World News Media

WHO set to vote on Amendments to Intl. Health Regulations (IHR) at May 22-28 Conf in Geneva

Amidstheroses

• Views 707
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://cairnsnews.org/2022/04/09/who-ihr-treaty-will-override-constitutions-of-australia-and-america/

It’s a good local paper and I’m surprised they are allowed to get away with so much….fortunately….thanks for the share. I would hazard a guess 99 percent of Australians haven’t a clue about this…

Will look for that interview - thanks 

6 hours ago, Amidstheroses said:

It’s a good local paper and I’m surprised they are allowed to get away with so much….fortunately….thanks for the share.

I would hazard a guess 99 percent of Australians haven’t a clue about this…..I envy them to a degree…ignorance can be bliss for a time…..Still if Geert Vandeem Bosche is right about the you know what …( on the high wire interview ) best to be prepared as well as we can.

6 hours ago, Amidstheroses said:

Will look for that interview - thanks 

Make sure you get his latest..he’s a very brave humble and honourable man…I do hope the GB hears it…not that it matters as the harm is done and cannot be undone.

Makes me understand the wording of….no flesh left…..and the need for Jehovah to step in for the sake of chosen ones…..