The World News Media

Similarities with what is going on today.

Arauna

53 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

I've captured a screen,

Nothing like keeping records. If this fellow would come on board with a few current understandings, we’d make him secretary of the entire organization.

(Uh oh. I accidentally downvoted, then changed it to an upvote. He’s probably got the original on screenshot and will beat me over the head with it someday.)

• Views 3.8k
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Thinking, Eoin Joyce is the name of a person from UK (England) who contributed his comments here for several years. He indicated often that he was fed up with the lack of spiritual value in most of t

That was only his personal opinion.  If I recall correctly he had a lot of verbal abuse - and he went too far!    None of us wanted him off!   The only reason people are kicked off here is when they r

This is an amazing interview.  I see many similarities with what is going on in the education system today.  Young children learning the morals and the jargon of the future. The craziness and division

Posted Images

image.png

And there you have it in context. My point has been proven

I DID NOT THREATEN ANYONE. 

The context being "If God can send an angel to wipe out thousands of soldiers overnight, therefore............. 

As for any flagging or warning, I didn't see any or was not aware of what i should look for, BUT my account was deleted so in fact i couldn't see anything. 

Billy The Kid was allowed to take ONE SENTANCE out of context, to use for his advantage, to remove me and to pretend I was making a threat, and because of that -------- I ws banned without question.

This proves to me that the 'boss' here is an Elder or higher rank JW. 

7 hours ago, JW Insider said:

is that just a day or so ago, WalterPrescott told PWFTT that he should get his demons exorcised

:) I haven't seen that :)  On Friday 6pm -10pm UK time I was in A&E and haven't been on here much since. I really don't think I've seen that one :) .....  WP = BTK :) I'm laughing at this one. 

I think they take people off here when they show extreme abuse not just threats. 

Talking of abuse - the photos at the end of this article shows the physical restraint  of the Muslims in China. It is a BBC article of a secret cash of documents stolen off a Chinese computer.   The UN thinks that China is the model for the rest of the world. A " Chinese approved " man is heading the WHO. Tedros comes from Ethiopia and has the backing of Mr Gates and China.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/85qihtvw6e/the-faces-from-chinas-uyghur-detention-camps?xtor=ES-208-[52635_NEWS_NLB_ACT_WK21_Tue_24_May]-20220524-[bbcnews_china_newsworld_uyghurs]

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

I think they take people off here when they show extreme abuse not just threats. 

Talking of abuse - the photos at the end of this article shows the physical restraint  of the Muslims in China. It is a BBC article of a secret cash of documents stolen off a Chinese computer.   The UN thinks that China is the model for the rest of the world. A " Chinese approved " man is heading the WHO. Tedros comes from Ethiopia and has the backing of Mr Gates and China.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/85qihtvw6e/the-faces-from-chinas-uyghur-detention-camps?xtor=ES-208-[52635_NEWS_NLB_ACT_WK21_Tue_24_May]-20220524-[bbcnews_china_newsworld_uyghurs]

I don't tend to dig deep into such things but are you saying that Muslims in China are being treated as bad as JWs in Russia ?   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.