The World News Media

SAY SORRY ORG.

I'm so far behind the times i'd never even heard of this.  And no i am not a member. 

https://saysorry.org/about/

SAYSORRY.ORG

About

‘Say Sorry’ exposes and holds accountable the Watch Tower Society and those leaders within the Jehovah’s Witnesses organization that disregard and violate the laws of the land, or that cause religious harm to sections of the community.

Accountability and change has been achieved by the Say Sorry Team through a range of activities including: awareness, education, campaigns, public speaking, conferences, submissions to parliamentary inquiries, assisting with the Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission, working with governmental and statutory authorities, advising law enforcement agencies, lobbying, legal action, and prosecutions.

For the past 12 years the team behind ‘Say Sorry’ have provided up-to-date factual and unique content to international law enforcement agencies, government departments, politicians, inquiries, royal commissions, law firms, and the media. We also provide non-legal advice for investigations, civil lawsuits, and prosecutions involving the Watch Tower Society and the Church of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The ‘Say Sorry’ website was re-launched on 26 July 2018 to highlight our current work and to provide an information and news platform for those concerned about the activities of the Watch Tower Society and Jehovah’s Witnesses. The sole owner and administrator of the website is Steven Unthank.

About

‘Say Sorry’ exposes and holds accountable the Watch Tower Society and those leaders within the Jehovah’s Witnesses organization that disregard and violate the laws of the land, or that cause religious harm to sections of the community.

Accountability and change has been achieved by the Say Sorry Team through a range of activities including: awareness, education, campaigns, public speaking, conferences, submissions to parliamentary inquiries, assisting with the Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission, working with governmental and statutory authorities, advising law enforcement agencies, lobbying, legal action, and prosecutions.

For the past 12 years the team behind ‘Say Sorry’ have provided up-to-date factual and unique content to international law enforcement agencies, government departments, politicians, inquiries, royal commissions, law firms, and the media. We also provide non-legal advice for investigations, civil lawsuits, and prosecutions involving the Watch Tower Society and the Church of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The ‘Say Sorry’ website was re-launched on 26 July 2018 to highlight our current work and to provide an information and news platform for those concerned about the activities of the Watch Tower Society and Jehovah’s Witnesses. The sole owner and administrator of the website is Steven Unthank.

The Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse stated in its Final Report, published in December 2017, that the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Australia had a reported 1,800 child sexual abuse victim files[1] within a membership of 68,000. By contrast, the Catholic Church in Australia had a reported 4,444 child sexual abuse victim files[2] within a membership of 5.3 million.

The British Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse stated in its Truth Project Thematic report (May 2019) on page 25 that “out of the sample of 1,697 participants, 133 reported that sexual abuse took place within a religious institution. In these cases, Church of England (28%) and Catholic institutions (25%) were most commonly cited, with Jehovah’s Witnesses (11%) the third most frequent.”[3]

It is also our hope that one day the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses will “say sorry” by acknowledge their errors and by adopting a culture of acting lawfully, ethically and in a socially responsible manner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say Sorry wins long running courtroom battle against a ‘prolific’ and ‘unrelenting’ stalker

This was the heading of an email i received from Watchtower Documents ths morning. 

I have not reaserched this organisation and as such I am not promoting it, just putting it up here as information. 

• Views 508
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so far behind the times i'd never even heard of this.  And no i am not a member.  https://saysorry.org/about/ SAYSORRY.ORG About ‘Say Sorry’ exposes and holds accou

7 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

jehovahs view is always a positive outlook on life ,your idea is to promote a negitive view which harmonizes well with those who oppose jehovah..you are known by your works or posts in this case

The Watchtower / JW org is also known by it's works of, Child Sexual Abuse, hiding Pedophiles in congregations, using Clergy Penetant but then pretending not to be priests, lying about Armageddon, making up rules to control the congregation, Shunning innocent people, et al.

So indeed, the Watchtower / JW org must be in opposition to YHWH and to Yeshua. 

4 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

your twisted mind is a sad case of what those without  the backing of jehovah dispays ,highly entertaining ,carry on with your twisted reasoning for that purpose as it has no other value

Denying the truth about the MEN and Org you worship and serve will not save you at Armageddon. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.