The World News Media

Bible Prophecy and 2034. Will you gain spiritual discernment to become a Survivor of the Last Days?

BroRando

16 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

satan like to use a wedge that his followers will keep hammering into any weak spot in a christian ,this wedge by the satanist pwft is so blunt that it hardly makes a dent anymore ,

5537ed2e471f2797678a0c35e2d02cf2.jpg

The Truth about the GB and it's Org makes a big enough dent, and you show it, because you have to keep commenting on it. 

This Truth about JWs makes such a dent in fact, that you have to call me a sataninst. Yes, just as the Pharisees accused Yeshua of serving the Devil, so you accuse me.  But the scriptures tell me to stand tall and to let these insults just roll on by. The more you JWs insult me, the more I know I'm doing right. :) 

Have a good day y'all. 

• Views 11.4k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please explain the difference between the first part of that scripture and the second part. After all there is an "AND" between the two parts so we should be able to understand both the first portion

I appreciate that you finally fixed part of your mistake. In the past few years you kept insisting that this quote about 1914 +120 years came from Russell himself. Later, you reworded slightly to

No. Because the night on the third day would not have been completed before dawn of that second day. If someone dies on Friday afternoon and they are buried that Friday night, then the night of t

Posted Images

On 6/13/2022 at 11:15 PM, Arauna said:

All the chosen ones know they must die in order to join Jesus in his kingdom - now in the end of the global system of things.

According to GB Samuel Herd it was believed until NOW that there would be anointed that survived Armageddon and into your paradise earth.  But new light has just now dawned…after how many years?

Adjustments, after adjustments, after adjustments that were all once taught as TRUTH. Ask yourself, what is TRUTH to a JW?  Is there any substance behind it?   (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

As Herd says, “Now you may recall we use to think a certain way some ten years ago about the following matter.  We felt that some of the anointed would survive Armageddon and move right on into the paradise with the other sheep and MAYBE stay there for a given time, and then be brought to life in heaven.  But as we understand it, some things Jehovah will not permit us to see even though we read over it many, many times.  We can’t see it until Jehovah puts the light on it.  He helps us to see things.”

If these men are led by Holy Spirit, and Jesus promised to give understanding to the faithful under his care if they asked for it, why didn’t he help earlier? (John 14:26; 1 John 2:27)  Why would he allow the chosen to be misled for so long under a falsehood…only to fall for another falsehood? 

What spirit is in charge of your organization that has successfully trapped all anointed over the years? (Matt 24:24,25; Luke 22:31; 1 Tim 4:1) It is not from the Father, nor the Son.  God doesn’t allow your leaders to “see” because of their rebellious hearts, and their love of earthly treasures over treasures in heaven. (Matt 6:20)  They have introduced the "man of lawlessness", through the development of their organization.  That entity (Rev 13:1,2,5-7,18) has brought the downfall to God's "elect".  (2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 11:1,2; 20:7-9)

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. “  Matt 6:24

This scripture gives one reason why there is no consistent, continuous light that truly gets brighter as scriptural wisdom sharpens. What is consistent, is the failed understanding in the org. which proves that it exists in darkness. (Isa 59:10) The early temple worship ended with the development of the spiritual temple on the body of Christ.  (John 2:19-21; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22)  But in the last days, a façade has been developed, that requires slaves and money to produce a new temple built with hands!  (Acts 17:24-25; Rev 13:1,2,4,15-17)

The GB say to “TRUST” them, because God and Jesus trust them - to do what?  To tell the truth, or tell a falsehood?  How foolish for JWs to believe these liars. They can’t be trusted with in Jesus Christ, as far as you can throw them. (Ezek 21:24-27; Isa 22:14-19; Rev 17:15-18)

What slander against the Father and the Son has this organization committed, by telling its members that a lie - a doctrine of men -  is sourced in the God of Truth.  (Num 23:19)

"But the path of the righteous is like the bright morning light,
growing brighter and brighter until full day.
19 The way of the wicked is like gloomy darkness;
they do not know what they stumble over
."  Prov 4:18,19

The Sign of the End

The True God has One Name but that Name is transliterated differently according to different languages.

image.png

“I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) English Translation.

"I am Yahweh; that is my name," (Isaiah 42:8) Hebrew Translation to Englsih.

"Εγώ είμαι ο Ιεχωβά. Αυτό είναι το όνομά μου·" (Isaiah 42:8) Greek Translation.

Иегова. Это моё имя. (Isaiah 42:8) Russian Translation.

"אֲנִי יְהֹוָה.‏ זֶהוּ שְׁמִי;‏" (Isaiah 42:8) Hebrew Script.

• Read the Bible in Hebrew.
  • JW.org in Hebrewincludes Videos!

3 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

poster witness is one twisted individual ,what a lot of crap

Peter, when I saw the other picture you often use, I did not know what to make of it because I saw a "parrot" with his wing like an arm on the JW-sign. 

The "parrot" took on a special significance...... lol.  Now I see a new picture and I see you just love all birds. What a relief!

1 hour ago, BroRando said:

transliterated

Nehemia Gorden indicates clearly that Jewish scholars never took any time to search  for the true pronunciation of Jehovah's name because Jews do not pronounce it.  So he has done so himself over the past few years. 

He has a team of people searching online through all ancient manuscripts. When they find the Name written down with the point system (vowels) included, he goes personally  to look at the original manuscript to ensure the ink is the same etc. 

He confirms the Name is Jehovah - actually YEHOVAH..... because the J is a transliteration. 

The last time I kept track of him there were much more than a thousand places the vowels and consonants were found together. 

To glorify the name of God, the tetragrammaton , requires full devotion to His decrees, His word in Jesus Christ that are already available for us to follow in the Bible.

Are we allowed to add anything to the words of God?  Deut 4:2

From a comment I had made sometime back:

Watchtower’s governing body member, Anthony Morris, stated that the “theocratic organization” receives its decisions or “decrees” from God.  He comments,

“When that direction comes out to Branch committee members, or when it comes out to the congregations; If YOU WANT JEHOVAH’S BLESSING  ON YOU as an individual or family, certainly as an elder or congregation, it’d be best to ask Jehovah to help you understand it, BUT OBEY THE DECISION.

In clashing contrast, Watchtower’s  Winning the Battle For Your Mind” states:

Keep in mind that Satan does not want you to think clearly or reason things out well. Why? Because propaganda “is likely to be most effective,” says one source, “if people . . . are discouraged from thinking critically.” (Media and Society in the Twentieth Century) So never be content passively or blindly to accept what you hear. (Prov. 14:15) Use your God-given thinking abilities and power of reason to make the truth your own.—Prov. 2:10-15;Rom. 12:1, 2.  

Please DO read their choice of scriptures - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Prov+14%3A5%3B+Prov.+2%3A10-15%3BRom.+12%3A1%2C+2&version=CSB

The pendulum has swung the other way from A. Morris’ demand to obey whether you like it or not.  Ah, but something important was omitted from the source’s quote, provided by someone on another forum:

"Therefore, it (propaganda) is likely to be most effective if people do not have access to multiple sources of information, and if they are discouraged from thinking critically.”

----------

Words of truth and words of lies are provided from the same mouth of false prophets. (Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:11,12) JWs will choose Morris’ decrees, and OBEY blindly whatever comes down from “Jehovah and his organization”.  The majority will not seek out access to multiple sources of information.  Does this mean that the words of the Wt. are greater than the words Jesus Christ laid out for us?  Are we judged by A. Morris' decrees or by the words of Jesus Christ?

John 12:48 - "The one who rejects me and does not accept my words has a judge; the word I have spoken will judge him at the last day."

Your organization requires a mark of dedication in the form of obedience and actions.  (Rev 13:16) You must remember its decrees and follow them whether they seem “sound” in your mind or not. (Rev 13:17)  Never do we glorify God when we follow the decrees of men who deceitfully tell us that any “new” decrees established in an earthly organization, come from God.  (Deut 6:6,8; 11:18; Exod 13:9)

By doing so, we have marked our forehead and hands with the name of the idol that we listen to.  (Rev 14:9-12)

"As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization."   Wt 1990/11/1 p. 26

It is disgusting that JWs hold up the tetragrammaton, and as if by doing so, it verfies that you glorify the Almighty God who expects exclusive devotion, while  giving obedience to men and their idol.

“image or a symbol” ….

"To whom can you compare and liken me?
Tell me whom you think I resemble, so we can be compared!"  Isa 46:5

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

He confirms the Name is Jehovah - actually YEHOVAH..... because the J is a transliteration.

So now you actually admit that the name you use is false. Thank you. 

Maybe rambo and carroll will read your comment and get to understand that the name you all use is false. 

And what about the 'V' when the tetragrammaton is YHWH. 

16 hours ago, BroRando said:

“I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) English Translation.

"I am Yahweh; that is my name," (Isaiah 42:8) Hebrew Translation to Englsih.

So what exactly is the top one translated from ? I can understand the Hebrew to English, but just to say "English Translation" and not to say what it was translated from, does not make sense. 

And YAHWEH uses the 'W' which YEHOVAH does not use. 

Strange that even long serving JWs cannot agree about the name of Almighty God. 

Also strange that the leaders of the JW / Watchtower admitted that Yahweh was probably right, but used the fake name 'as it was more well known'. 

16 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

nd the name jehovah occurs thousands of times in the the bible in its original writing

What a pathetic and stupid comment. We all know that the name you use did not exist when the Scriptures were written. 

YHWH. YHWH YHWH.  There you have it. That is the four letters from the original scriptures. 

PC you have let yourself down here :) 

Can anyone explain where the Vatican church got the “W” from? Can anyone explain how God's name sounded in song in ancient Hebrew?

Where did the tetragrammaton originate from YHWH if there is no W? Yahweh

Hay-Vav-Hay-Yud

Yud-Hay-Vav-Hay

In Hebrew.

If the English name of god is wrong, can someone explain why the tetagrammaton shouldn’t?

English is not my first language.

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

So what exactly is the top one translated from ? I can understand the Hebrew to English, but just to say "English Translation" and not to say what it was translated from, does not make sense. 

When you learn Modern English someday, maybe I'll teach you the A,B.C's. Then again, maybe not in view of what JESUS said. Another part of the Sign of the Son of Man...You. 

41  The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, 42  and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace.h There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. 43  At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the suni in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen.