BroRando

• Views 11.1k
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a coalition of nations who come up against the Nation of Jehovah in the time of the end... as Ezekiel 38 so well describes.  People of all nations have been collected together in true worship to

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand? @Patiently waiting for Truth  accusses several posters of having the same mul

James: 1 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? The destruction of any human is only righteously due (f

Posted Images

9 hours ago, BroRando said:

Claiming JESUS never use God's Name JEHOVAH is a false and hyprocitical statement. Just  calling the Messiah JESUS, gives WITNESS to his God and Father JEHOVAH.

BUT. Who was it that called YHWH's son Jesus ? It was not God. The name Jesus didn't even exist. 

The Son of God was named Yeshua.  and it seems to have been proven that God's name starts with the letter  Y

Oh how blind you are, you who will not see. 

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

Not true.  More than enough evidence has been provided by Nehemia Gordon. He personally went and investigated each occurrence of the name in the  extant, manuscripts in the Hebrew language.

And this person is of the true Anointed ?  And this person is inspired of God's Holy spirit ? 

17 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Thank you. Yahweh not the name you people use. 

One should note when the little character is taken from the tetragramation יהוה it changes the meaning from (He Causes to Become) to:

(הוה HWH) - Disaster: A wicked or disastrous event. [Hebrew and Aramaic] [df: hyh] KJV (21): calamity, wickedness, perverse, mischief - Strongs: H1942 (הַוָּה), H1943 (הֹוָה), H1962 (הַיָּה) as in Yahweh YHWH.

The Encyclopædia Britannica says: “It is now generally agreed that Jahwe (Yahwe) is the true pronunciation.” The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia states: “Yahveh is the most probable transliteration of the ancient Hebrew name for God.” Bible translator J. B. Rotherham said: “The true pronunciation seems to have been Yahwe.”

Also, JESUS used the Name...

6 hours ago, BroRando said:

Here's a small gift for you

Thank you!  That is nice!

My brother sent me a summary of Nehemia Gordon's book two years ago.  In it Nehemia explains that the name comes from  hollow root - which is a very rare form.   And if I remember correctly it means : he is, he was and will be.

The word eHYeH has all three letters of the root HYH, which may lead you to conclude that HYH is a "whole" root. However, in other forms of the verb, the second and third letter drop, which means it is a "hollow" root. For example, HaYiti (spelled HYYty) "I was", is missing the third letter of the root H, and in its place, has a Yod. On the other hand, the masculine singular imperative Heveh (pronounced Heh Vay) "be!", is missing the second letter of the root, and in its place, has a Vav. This last piece of information is crucial, because it means in certain forms, the root looks like HVH, even though in fact it is HYH. This can be confusing because there is an unrelated root which really is HVH, which has an entirely different meaning from HYH.

Yehovah comes from the same root as Ehyeh: the hollow root HYH. Yehovah is actually a combination of three verb-forms: Hayah "he was", Hoveh "he is", and Yih'yeh "he is now and will continue to be in the future". Together Hayah, Hoveh, and Yih'yeh combine into the name Yehovah.

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

nd this person is of the true Anointed ?  And this person is inspired of God's Holy spirit

So you are saying that a person that goes to investigate the original manuscripts, this person has to be anointed to be able to distinguish the spelling of the Name of god?  Only the true anointed can understand this?  

I will not ask any further questions because then I will just expose you.  I think you have humiliated yourself enough!

35 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Thank you!  That is nice!

I appreciate what Strong's #3068 - יהוה  explaination was.  That the proper Name was indeed Jehovah and how this was pronunced yeh-ho-vaw from the transliteration Yehôvâh. So credit is due. When I saw it... in an instant I knew.  Did not need to be pursaded at all.  There it was in black and white for all to see.

Strong's
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

Brown-Driver-Briggs'
Jehovah = “the existing One” 1) the proper name of the one true God

12 hours ago, BroRando said:

Yes... JESUS which means (JEHOVAH is Salvation) also have names in both Hebrew and Greek meaning Destroyer....

* Note... so does (הוה HWH) - Disaster: A wicked or disastrous event. [Hebrew and Aramaic] [df: hyh] KJV (21): calamity, wickedness, perverse, mischief - Strongs: H1942 (הַוָּה), H1943 (הֹוָה), H1962 (הַיָּה) as in Yahweh YHWH.

OOPS! EXPOSED!

https://www.abarim-publications.com/Dictionary/ht/ht-w-he.html

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

They have over them a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is A·badʹdon, but in Greek he has the name A·polʹlyon.

Of course your teaching believes that Jesus is the King of the Abyss, the Destroyer.  It goes right along with a god called, “Jehovah”, a god of ruin, disaster.

No, the King of the abyss, the bottomless pit, the realm of the dead (Rom 10:7) is Satan.  He is king over the locust scorpion army that causes affliction on God’s anointed, who have not been sealed into the heavens.  (Rev 9:1-6) The "angel" who symbolically "opens" the abyss is a fallen anointed one. (Rev 8:10,11)  The idea to mislead the anointed with lies, has been given to this fallen "star" to develop with the power of Satan. (Matt 24:24,25) (Deut 1:10; 1 Cor 10:12; Jude 1:12,13) (Rev 13:1,2,5-7,11,12) 

Those anointed who haven't been sealed into the heavens,  are also the symbolic “10 kings” who have not received a kingdom but give over their royal authority to the Beast from the Sea/organization. (Rev 17:12,13,15-17)  They refuse to be "killed"/disfellowshipped for their testimony of Jesus.  (John 16:2; Rev 11:1-3,7;13:15)   

This Beast also comes out of the abyss, which “makes war” with the saints.  (Rev 13:5-7;11:7). The saints are conquered by the lies coming from the Beast and its false prophet directing it. Yes, the locust scorpions and the Beast of Rev 13:1,2 are the same identity.  Both make war with the saints, the last anointed remnant. (Rev 5:9,10) And since they emerge from the abyss, you are saying Jesus is king over both the Beast and the locust scorpions.  (Rev 9:11)

According to Watchtower jargon, (not mine), Jesus is then king over the United Nations.  Wow!

The abyss is a place of not perceiving, of spiritual darkness and of destruction. 

Is Jesus darkness that he would rule over it? 

“In him was life, and that life was the light of men.”  John 1:4

Jesus spoke to them again: “I am the light of the world. Anyone who follows me will never walk in the darkness but will have the light of life.”  John 8:12

There we go!  Jesus would never be king over darkness.  

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.  John 10:10

There is no sharing of light with darkness.  Again, he is not the king over darkness and death.  (2 Cor 6:14-17)

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

Doesn't JESUS also have names in both Hebrew and Greek meaning Destroyer?  

Revelation 9:11

They have over them a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is A·badʹdon, but in Greek he has the name A·polʹlyon.

Job 26:6 - Sheol is naked before God,
and Abaddon has no covering.

Prov 15:11 - Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the Lord
how much more, human hearts.

Prov 27:20 - Sheol and Abaddon are never satisfied,
and people’s eyes are never satisfied.

Nope, Jesus is NOT the king of the abyss.

It seems the topic has changed to God's true name by its ancient form, YHWH.

It appears, both sides have now gone pretty much to the left field. Not only that, it is true, in ancient times, Israelites cursed God as it appeared those people wanted more than what God was providing.

There is a 1200BC Curse Tablet with God's name YHWH that does seem to indicate that. Does this mean, God's name is a negative form, YHWH as indicated by misapplying the lexicons? It would be disingenuous if a Christian would think of it that way. It was society that cursed God, because they thought God was bringing them to ruin. They saw no fault in disobeying God in search of their own interest, especially after worshiping other Gods, like Baal.

Now, why does the organization use God's real name in the New Testament? To me, it separates Jesus (Lord) the son with God (Lord) the father. YHWH was also used in ancient times to mean Jesus. We know Jesus is not God. He made that clear himself. In Hebrew form, the YHWH is seen in the New Testament. How the scribe decided to apply YHWH was distinctive to the scribe, unless the scribe wanted to hide God's true form. 

Lord, LORD’: Jesus as YHWH in Matthew and Luke

"Despite numerous studies of the word κύριος (‘Lord’) in the New Testament, the significance of the double form κύριε κύριε occurring in Matthew and Luke has been overlooked, with most assuming the doubling merely communicates heightened emotion or special reverence. By contrast, this article argues that whereas
a single κύριος might be ambiguous, the double κύριος formula outside the Gospels always serves as a distinctive way to represent the Tetragrammaton and that its use in Matthew and Luke is therefore best understood as a way to
represent Jesus as applying the name of the God of Israel to himself.
Keywords: Christology, LXX, Tetragrammaton/Tetragram, translation, Synoptic Gospels, circumlocution

So, we need to be mindful to separate Jesus and Jehovah in English form in the NT.

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.