BroRando

• Views 9.3k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than enough scriptures were used at the convention.  I am not a teacher or a debater on this forum. I give logical opinions - that is it. You can take up some of the thoughts which are in li

Ok, I referred to our recent 3- day convention which you are not taking into consideration. . My language was not perfect, I agree, just as yours does not properly define literal and spiritual events.

I dunno. In that case we’d all be disciples of you-know-who, who quotes scriptures by the truckload but they never apply.

Posted Images

FWIW, Here is the full picture for Thinking in case someone might get a skewed picture from the incomplete picture:

image.png

And several of those downvotes she received came from you-know-who, which makes them about as meaningless as downvotes can get.

If one were to do a quick comparison. She gives out less than 1% of her votes as downvotes. The ratio is 1967+55+148= 2,170 to 13. That's not even counting the ones that indicate a sense of humor.

By comparison, C-D67 has given out more than twice as many down-votes as ANY other kind of vote. Where have we seen that before, I wonder???

7 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

FWIW, Here is the full picture for Thinking in case someone might get a skewed picture from the incomplete picture:

Why should it matter to you, what others have the freedom to do? Are you saying, you're trying to restrict opinions not favorable to your group? The fact, my chart was posted says enough on what is going on here. Do you wish to continue?

1 hour ago, C-D67 said:

Do you wish to continue?

Sure. It's a bad habit from past employment, but I think a lot about what people can do with statistics. You know: "lies, d#$%n lies and statistics." You can make people believe in things that are true, only half-true, or completely false. Here are my own numbers below. I had never looked at mine before, and it reminded me that the 11 downvotes I gave out were part of a joke that I was playing with someone else here.

But I can also state, with some sense of real accomplishment, that nearly 580 of the 618 downvotes I received, all came from the very same person, even though they came from about 27 of that same person's various accounts.

image.pngimage.png

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

You know: lies, d#$%n lies and statistics. You can make people believe in things that are true, only half-true, or completely false. Here are my own numbers.

This only works if there is no corruption and honesty. Maybe that's acceptable to you, not me. However, as someone stated earlier on this post, stick to scripture and on topic. Statistics are of no concern.

On 9/2/2022 at 12:58 PM, JW Insider said:

But I can also state, with some sense of real accomplishment, that nearly 580 of the 618 downvotes I received, all came from the very same person, even though they came from about 27 of that same person's various accounts.

Does this mean, you are keeping track of the people you have knocked off?

Keep in mind who actually started this campaign, and who people defend here as usual. Why is witness still part of your group, I wonder. So, the lies, and deception you are talking about, is about the false accusations people tend to make without evidence. I find the humor acceptable, too, when a circumstance is reversed to understand where honesty lies.

"if you notice a bony grey hand clawing it’s way up out of the ground, it’s probably just Wally McNasty come to downvote."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.