The World News Media

"Seeing" Jehovah

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

do not discuss subjects with people who have your state of mind.  You think you are superior.

I got this sis. I enjoy, apostate ideology. I just wish they had something real to offer as facts through bible, interpretation. That's been the problem for those folks. They can never argue logic without trying to involve the Watchtower and its printed articles they mispresent. Enjoy your day!!

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can imagine Jehovah sticking his "hand" up a meat puppet and animating it and I can imagine him doing the same with a so-called spiritual body, but what it is that is Jehovah is always and forever b

You have veered away from the subject you posted....and gone all superfine, self-righteous apostle on us. I do not discuss subjects with people who have your state of mind.  You think you are sup

It is very simple to see how the poster misunderstands not only scripture, but its interpretation of scripture. No human entity will ever see God in his glory or otherwise. A simple distinction by the

Posted Images

"For all who are led by God’s spirit are indeed God’s sons.  For you did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but you received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: “Abba, Father!”  The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children.  If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together."

I know who I am, and who I am with. 

"Now we speak wisdom among those who are mature, but not the wisdom of this system of things nor that of the rulers of this system of things, who are to come to nothing.  But we speak God’s wisdom in a sacred secret, the hidden wisdom, which God foreordained before the systems of things for our glory.  It is this wisdom that none of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known it, they would not have executed the glorious Lord.  But just as it is written: 

“Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, nor have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him.”  

"For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God."

Jehovah is praised in this, sending the lowly as messengers, that no flesh may be exalted in God's sight. 

"If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.  For we are preaching, not about ourselves, but about Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your slaves for Jesus’ sake.  For God is the one who said: “Let the light shine out of darkness,” and he has shone on our hearts to illuminate them with the glorious knowledge of God by the face of Christ. However, we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the power beyond what is normal may be God’s and not from us."

Praise Jah!

"You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave anyone unpunished who takes up his name in a worthless way."

To Moise Racette and the scribes and Pharisees:

I am not an apostate, but I speak with God's spirit and in company with Christ. 

"Truly I say to you that all things will be forgiven the sons of men, no matter what sins they commit and what blasphemies they speak.  But whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit has no forgiveness forever but is guilty of everlasting sin.

If you label me an apostate, then why do you talk to me? Why do you read this post? Jesus said "the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much." If you believe that the governing body is the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" and that the Watchtower is the guide for the blind, then why are you not obeying your masters? Does the Watchtower not say to stay away from apostate writings? Doesn't the governing body say not to talk to "apostates"? If you truly believe what you so ardently assert, then why are you so blatantly disobeying the Watchtower and the "Slave"?

You are not loyal to those you claim to serve. You are a servant of your father. He also loves the lie.

“Either you make the tree fine and its fruit fine or make the tree rotten and its fruit rotten, for by its fruit the tree is known.  Offspring of vipers, how can you speak good things when you are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things.  I tell you that men will render an account on Judgment Day for every unprofitable saying that they speak;  for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.”

To The Faithful Little Children:

I am one of many loyal witnesses of Jehovah. But I need not be considered. We are only messengers and slaves and ministers. Jehovah's great love for all members of His family is made manifest by the blood of the Christ, to God's glory and praise. Jehovah's name means, "He Causes To Become." Jehovah is Our Father, and He Will Make Himself Known, just as Jesus said:

"Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have glorified it and will glorify it again.”"

Praise Jah!

3 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

"You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave anyone unpunished who takes up his name in a worthless way."

This is exactly what the poster is doing with God's name. The very reason in Exodus 20:7 that the poster is now profaning by using God's name in a nonsensical way.

7 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am not an apostate, but I speak with God's spirit and in company with Christ. 

A person in darkness has no light, therefore cannot have the spirit of God or be in company with the spirit of Christ. 2 Timothy 4:3.

12 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am one of many loyal witnesses of Jehovah. But I need not be considered. We are only messengers and slaves and ministers.

You misrepresent your Christianity by the posters words and actions. Therefore, NOT a witness to God but those that continue to discourage others that do wish to learn the truth about the true God. 2 Timothy 3:13

This is a good motive for a true Christian to show that kind of misrepresentation of scripture and lack of bible understanding.

"“The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; the field is the world. As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels.  Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things.  The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness,  and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be.  At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen."

There are many who claim to be "Jehovah's Witnesses" but who dishonor God by their wicked deeds and teachings. Jesus foretold these things. Soon Jesus is sending his angels to remove such ones and their teachings, "all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness." Just as in the days of old, Jehovah will again act for the sake of His holy name.

"“Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “Not for your sakes am I acting, O house of Israel, but for my holy name, which you profaned among the nations where you have gone.”’  ‘I will certainly sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the nations, which you profaned among them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among you before their eyes.  I will take you from the nations and gather you back from all the lands and bring you into your land.  I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will become clean; I will cleanse you from all your uncleanness and from all your disgusting idols.  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit inside you. I will remove the heart of stone from your body and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put my spirit inside you, and I will cause you to walk in my regulations, and you will observe and carry out my judicial decisions.  Then you will dwell in the land that I gave to your forefathers, and you will be my people and I will be your God."

Jehovah will sit as a refiner and cleanse his people, that they may truly be Jehovah's Witnesses.

"And they will no longer teach each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know Jehovah!’ for they will all know me, from the least to the greatest of them,” declares Jehovah. “For I will forgive their error, and I will no longer remember their sin."

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols."

Jesus said:

"So now I have told you before it occurs, so that you may believe when it does occur.  I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me.  But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do. Get up, let us go from here."

I have nothing more to say on this topic except this: The time is near for Jesus to clean Jehovah's House, to get ready for himself a people for His name. The Devil has demanded to sift all righteous ones as wheat. There will be troubled times ahead, but you can endure all things with Jehovah's strength and love.

"If anyone has an ear, let him hear.  If anyone is meant for captivity, he will go into captivity. If anyone will kill with the sword, he must be killed with the sword. This is where it calls for endurance and faith on the part of the holy ones."

Do not fear the reproach of the Christ; look intently to the payment of the reward. The family will be restored. This love, Jehovah's love, and the love of the Christ will make you strong.

"For love is as strong as death is, 

And exclusive devotion is as unyielding as the Grave.  

Its flames are a blazing fire, the flame of Jah.

Surging waters cannot extinguish love, 

Nor can rivers wash it away."

May you have peace by means of the mercy and undeserved kindness and excelling love of the Lord. Jehovah will be with all his little ones. Praise Jah!

"Everyone who has been born from God does not practice sin, for His seed remains in such one, and he cannot practice sin, for he has been born from God.  The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother.  For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;  not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for what reason did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother were righteous. Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you.  We know that we have passed over from death to life, because we love the brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.  Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has everlasting life remaining in him.  By this we have come to know love, because that one surrendered his life for us, and we are under obligation to surrender our lives for our brothers.  But whoever has the material possessions of this world and sees his brother in need and yet refuses to show him compassion, in what way does the love of God remain in him?  Little children, we should love, not in word or with the tongue, but in deed and truth."

Sending love and affection and prayers for all the sweet faithful children of the Lord! We are one united people, with Christ as head, together in spirit. Please know you are much beloved!

Praise Jehovah!💖

• 3 months later...

(for @Pudgy and @Witness and @boyle) 🥰

"Seeing" Jehovah - Scriptures Cited from Page 1 of this thread...

Hope is like an anchor for the soul: Hebrews 6:19

No man has "seen" God at anytime: John 1:18

Apostle John often speaks figuratively (Jesus "the Word", Jesus "the Light", God "is Love", God "is Light"): John 1:1; John 1:9; John 1:14; 1 John 4:8; 1 John 4:16; 1 John 1:5

Jesus explained what God is like in His Heavenly Glory because Jesus is the only man who ever saw God in His Heavenly Glory: John 1:18; John 5:37; John 10:15; John 17:25

Jehovah told Moses "no man see me and live" about His Heavenly Glory ("when my glory is passing by"): Exodus 33:20-23

Moses saw Jehovah's face when Jehovah materialized a messenger body in order to speak to Moses (Moses couldn't see Jehovah's Complete Heavenly Glory and live): Exodus 33:11; Numbers 12:8; Deuteronomy 34:10; Acts 10:38

Gideon saw Jehovah's face when Jehovah materialized a messenger body to interact with him: Judges 6:14, 22

Hagar saw Jehovah when He materialized a messenger body: Genesis 16:13

Jehovah told Ezekiel He would literally walk among the people: Ezekiel 43:6, 7

Jacob wrestled with Jehovah for a blessing: Genesis 32:28-30

Jehovah was walking in garden in a materialized body: Genesis 3:8

Jehovah materialized a body in order to eat a meal at Abraham's tent: Genesis 18:1-33

Jesus said Jehovah is "Our Father" (which means He will interact personally with all His Children on earth because that's what good dads do): Matthew 6:9; James 1:27; Isaiah 64:8; Ephesians 5:20; 1 Thessalonians 1:3; Romans 1:7; Galatians 4:6; 1 Chronicles 29:10; John 14:23; Malachi 2:10; Isaiah 63:16; 1 Thessalonians 3:13; Romans 4:12; 2 Thessalonians 2:16; Colossians 1:2; 2 Thessalonians 1:1; Galatians 1:3; 2 Corinthians 1:2

John was talking about "no one has seen God" in His Heavenly Glory, which "is Love": 1 John 4:12-16

If Jehovah can hear all prayers at once, He can multitask in other ways too: Psalm 65:2; 1 Kings 8:45, 49; 2 Chronicles 6:35; Psalm 84:8; 2 Corinthians 1:11; Revelation 8:4

Jehovah's people are blind because they can't see that the whole righteous human family is going to see Jehovah: Isaiah 42:18, 19; Romans 11:25-36

Jehovah is the Ultimate Father, He will enjoy spending time with All His Kids: Psalm 127:1-5; Acts 10:34, 35

Jesus is called Son of Man not just Son of God because Man is also a Son of God, made in God's Image (Man "looks" like what God looks like): Genesis 1:26, 27; Luke 3:38; Mark 14:62

Jehovah can become whatever He wants, He can materialize a body easily: Exodus 3:14, 15; Job 23:13; Ezekiel 37:27; Ezekiel 48:35; Psalm 132:13, 14; Joel 3:21; Zechariah 2:10, 11; Revelation 1:8; Revelation 7:17; Revelation 21:3-5

Jehovah will join Anointed and Non-anointed together that they may all be one family, all will "see" Jehovah because He is the Father of both: Ezekiel 37:15-23

Anointed are depicted as "elders" in Revelation because in a figurative sense they are "born" first by knowing certain details about Jehovah while still in the flesh because of the holy spirit: Revelation 14:3; Revelation 11:16; Revelation 4:9-11

The rest of humankind "born" completely as God's children at end of 1,000 year reign when God becomes all things to all people and family united at last: 1 Corinthians 15:22-28

Jehovah is close to all His kids: Acts 17:27

Jehovah was physically (not just spiritually) close to Adam in order to physically breathe breath into Him (the breath of life is physical): Genesis 2:7

Jesus said he (and the anointed ones) would physically hang out with people on earth during the Paradise: Luke 22:16, 30; Luke 23:43

Need to have the heart of a little child to realize the beautiful things Our Father will do (a little child wants to be with their Father): 2 Thessalonians 3:2; Mark 10:14; Matthew 19:14; Luke 18:16; 1 John 4:4; 1 John 2:28; 1 John 2:12

There are tough times coming during the tribulation, but this hope of seeing Jehovah sustains us: Luke 10:18-24; Psalm 1:1-6; James 5:10, 11; Matthew 5:10-16; James 1:12; 1 Peter 4:14

Reject speech of naysayers who say "it's not possible": 2 Timothy 2:16; Romans 1:18-22

Future hope wonderful: 2 Corinthians 4:17; 2 Peter 1:2

All that you mentioned above I can look out my window and discern … if I am there.

Knowing …or not knowing is completely irrelevant , to me …. BECAUSE …. If I know, or don’t know, because soon I will be dead, and get a real test.

"Seeing" Jehovah - Scriptures Cited from Page 2 of this thread...

Some people don't want truth right now or later: Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15

Jesus is drawing right-hearted ones and they will understand Jesus is gathering the entire family to see Our Father, not just those who will be a new creation: John 10:7-16; John 5:19, 20; Mark 10:13-16

At end of 1000 year reign, all of the human family will "see" and interact with God personally like it's supposed to be, since He is their Father: 1 Corinthians 15:28; Ephesians 3:1-21

The GB hasn't told people because the GB likes the prominence and divisions and exaltation and class distinctions: Proverbs 8:13; Matthew 23:12; Luke 18:14; Luke 14:11; Luke 16:15; 2 Corinthians 11:5, 6; Proverbs 30:32; 1 Corinthians 4:1-14

It is difficult for those "rich" in pride and prominence to see the truth about the kingdom blessings and seeing Jehovah because they view it like a business manager rather than a little kid with their Father: Luke 18:22-25; Mark 10:21-27; 1 Timothy 6:17-21; Matthew 6:24; Luke 8:14; Matthew 13:22; Hebrews 11:26; Revelation 3:17

For those willing to give up "glory from men" there is a great reward: Romans 8:21; Romans 8:16; Ephesians 5:1; Philippians 2:15; 1 John 3:10; Acts 17:29; 1 John 3:2; John 1:12; Acts 2:39; Romans 9:8; 1 John 3:1; John 11:52; Isaiah 29:22-24

Free gift of close relationship with Our Father for anyone, not just anointed: Revelation 22:17; Ephesians 2:14

The GB are like the Pharisees, and they haven't told the people they will also see Jehovah: Matthew 23:1-39; John 10:26-30; Malachi 3:18

Jesus wants the people to know, he is the one sending out a witness by means of the holy spirit: Matthew 28:20; John 14:16; John 16:23; John 13:20; John 8:14; Luke 14:14, 15

Those who attempt to block the truth will be uprooted when Jesus takes the throne: Jude 12; Matthew 15:13; Luke 17:6; Matthew 13:30; Luke 11;47-52

Jehovah allowed ancient Israelites to hear His voice, He can allow people to see Him in a materialized body: Deuteronomy 18:16; Numbers 11:23

Anointed priesthood will minister here on earth: Revelation 21:2, 10; 2 Corinthians 12:1-7

Jacob wrestled with God to get to his family across the river as illustrative of how Jehovah God is "wrestling" to get all of His family, and how God is in pain until we are all united: Genesis 32:22-32; Mark 10:14; Luke 18:16; 1 John 4:10; 1 John 3:1; Psalm 128:3; Psalm 52:8

Jehovah's ways are higher than our ways, that is why some find it so difficult to believe: Isaiah 55:8, 9; Psalm 103:11; Deuteronomy 1:31; Ephesians 3:14-21

Jehovah in a materialized body regularly walked and talked with Adam in the garden: Genesis 3:8-10

The One who made the body can materialize a body for himself: Colossians 3:10; Matthew 19:4; Psalm 100:3; Isaiah 66:2; Amos 5:8; Psalm 94:9; Luke 11:40; Genesis 2:7

Is anything too difficult for Jehovah?: Isaiah 38:8; 2 Kings 20:9, 10; Joshua 10:12-14; Zechariah 8:6; Luke 20:38; Mark 12:27

Have faith, don't worry if others ridicule: Matthew 17:16-20

Jehovah is coming: Isaiah 40:3; Matthew 3:3; John 1:23; Luke 3:4; Mark 1:3; Malachi 4:5; Revelation 4:8; Revelation 1:8; Psalm 96:7-10

Jehovah will heal the family so the angelic sons and the human sons can hang out with Jehovah Our Father together: Ephesians 3:14-21

Praise Jehovah for His loyal love: Ezra 3:11; Psalm 117:2; Psalm 66:20; Psalm 138:2

52 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

All that you mentioned above I can look out my window and discern … if I am there.

Knowing …or not knowing is completely irrelevant , to me …. BECAUSE …. If I know, or don’t know, because soon I will be dead, and get a real test.

I hope you don't ever have to be dead, but if you do have to take a rest it will be good to see you again when you wake up. 🙂🌷