SoF

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made this tie look better by adding the JW.ORG logo on it. 

Just watched it. I thought Rocketman had done the dirty.....Whew! Actually, I don't really like theocratic trinkets, except these ones. They save you having to find real money to get a supermarke

Sort of like a "temporary tattoo", eh?

Posted Images

About 40 years ago, when survival was more problematic, I went to an "Army/Navy" surplus store and had them make me a pair of military "dog tags".  There was a 16 character limit per line, generally, except for the two middle lines.  Cost was about ten dollars, with beaded chains.   

My theory was that anybody trying to save my life would open my shirt, and see the "dog tags". 

Key chains, bracelets, and wallet cards may be overlooked.

My reasoning was FURTHER enhanced with the fact that it was my belief that NO DOCTOR would "disobey" a military "dog tag".

I imagined that in a court of law ... if he did ... the jury would NOT be sympathetic to any excuses.

-----------------------------------------

FULL COMPLETE NAME

CITY AND STATE

CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER

NO BLOOD NOR ANY

BLOOD FRACTIONS

-----------------------------------------

I used to send my children to Peru for the summer, so that they could be immersed in the Spanish Language with relatives, and visit them. I thought it was EXTREMELY important that they know and respect their Grandparents, and other relatives.

I made sure THEY also had identical style "dog tags", and I insisted that they wear them, if only to act as a constant reminder "Be careful out there !".

Military dog tags   400.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.