The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

Worshippers of the god of evolutionary theory are content with the idea that it took millions of years for the human heart to get to this point.

Worshippers of the true God know that the heart can "evolve" much quicker.

It's only been a few thousand years since Adam. It's only going to take a thousand to get back to perfection. Jehovah will speed it up in its time.

(If He's willing to wait for you, so am I. By "you" I mean any and all of the lost children.)

"God kept making it grow...God...makes it grow."

"Be patient then, brothers, until the presence of the Lord. Look! The farmer keeps waiting for the precious fruit of the earth, exercising patience over it until the early rain and the late rain arrive.  You too exercise patience; make your hearts firm, because the presence of the Lord has drawn close."

"Brothers, take as a pattern of the suffering of evil and the exercising of patience the prophets who spoke in the name of Jehovah.  Look! We consider happy those who have endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome Jehovah gave, that Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful."

I pray I will gain all my brothers. I do believe in that kind of "evolution" - the evolution of the heart by means of Jehovah's holy spirit. I have seen evidence of it, and I am evidence of it. "Window test."☺️

"Have the gates of death been revealed to you, 

Or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?  

Have you understood the vast expanse of the earth? 

Tell me, if you know all of this. 

In which direction does the light reside? 

And where is the place of darkness, 

That you should take it to its territory 

And understand the paths to its home?  

Do you know this because you were already born 

And the number of your years is great?"

Turn around and look into Jehovah's eyes. Fall in love with Jehovah again. Take refuge in Jehovah's arms. He is reaching out to you. He's the one who invented quasars. He knows how to make light reach the places darkened by an eclipse. It's not that He "needs" us, but He wants us - we are His Children - and we definitely need Him. Praise Jehovah.💖

• Views 5.3k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, boyle said:
22 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

(Sometimes I wish you were a little more like a sweet onion though...)

I wish you were as well, instead of insulting God and Christ and think you are somehow doing good by your bad behavior, and then think someone is attacking you, when you are the one doing the attacking.

What bullies like you and pudgy don't like is being challenged. That's always been the problem here. They don't like being called out on their false allegations, misrepresentations, misapplication of scripture, and far more the lack of knowledge of history and politics. Too many people here think they are wise when they are far from it. They just can't stand to be corrected on their false assumptions, and assertions.

As you wish.

"“With whom, therefore, should I compare the men of this generation, and whom are they like?  They are like young children sitting in a marketplace and calling out to one another, saying: ‘We played the flute for you, but you did not dance; we wailed, but you did not weep.’  Likewise, John the Baptist has come neither eating bread nor drinking wine, but you say: ‘He has a demon.’  The Son of man has come eating and drinking, but you say: ‘Look! A man who is a glutton and is given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’  All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by all its children.”

Okay, @boyle dear. Bye for now then. I do hope you have a good afternoon.🌷💖

4 minutes ago, boyle said:

The question for you should be, can an enlightened person that fell off of God's grace be treated the same as the unrighteous? The answer is NO! If you understand scripture the right way.

God's love is not partial. The same sun that touches the righteous touches the unrighteous. It is evidence of His love for them. His love is higher than anything we can imagine.

Jehovah says He will forget the sins of those who repent. But before they repent, even if they never choose to repent, He still shows them love.

They say "an elephant never forgets" but I don't know how true that is.

I do know this is true:

"Jehovah has comforted his people, 

And he shows mercy to his own afflicted ones.  

But Zion kept saying: 

“Jehovah has abandoned me, and Jehovah has forgotten me.” 

Can a woman forget her nursing child 

Or have no compassion for the son of her womb?  

Even if these women forget, I would never forget you. 

Look! On my palms I have engraved you. 

Your walls are always before me."

Jehovah does not forget any of His children. Even the ones who choose to stop loving Him. He knew them in the womb or when they were being made out of the dust, like Adam. Adam and Eve stopped loving Him, but we still know about them in the Bible. We will never forget about that. Jehovah loved them. They chose to leave Him, but that doesn't change His love for them. He couldn't let them keep living, because they would have gone around killing everybody. They had a choice, and they chose poorly, but that doesn't mean Jehovah forgot them.

The name of the wicked will rot in that they won't be around anymore, and all bad memories will fade, but love is not a bad memory. Jehovah hates what is bad, but He is not sorry that He made His children. He is not sorry that He loves. He gave them free will, and they all have the potential to reflect His glory. If they choose not too, that is a chance Jehovah is willing to take, even though it pains Him. But that doesn't stop His love from flowing. Jehovah never forgets love. He will always love you, He wanted you, that's why He created you, and His memory of the good things in you will endure even if you choose to disconnect from Him and fade into death. That's part of Jehovah's torture stake, the One He's carrying. (Jesus learned how to carry it from watching Jehovah.)

Jehovah's love is forever. The joy will outweigh the pain.

"Praise Jah! 

Give thanks to Jehovah, for he is good; 

His loyal love endures forever."

"It is because of Jehovah’s loyal love that we have not come to our finish, 

For his mercies never end.  

They are new each morning; your faithfulness is abundant."

"“Jehovah is my share,” I have said, “that is why I will show a waiting attitude for him.”

Good is Jehovah to the one hoping in him, to the person who keeps seeking him."

(I have nothing more to comment on this thread at present. You can believe what you want, @boyle @Pudgy et al. I believe in Jehovah and His Love, and I am one of Jehovah's witnesses, which includes being a witness of His love for you. Peace out, kiddos!🌍💖🙂)