The World News Media

Can JW Television (digital news) be trusted?

Srecko Sostar

• Views 10.1k
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's very difficult to make a presentation without showing bias. The things that are important to one person or group or religion are the thing reported, not the things that are much less important. T

(1 Corinthians 5:1) . . .Actually sexual immorality is reported among you, and such immorality as is not even found among the nations—of a man living with his father’s wife.  Well, I agree that t

This is the JW legal team attempting a very weak "negotiation" defense. It's easy to see that the data doesn't bear out the claim, however. With 221 of the 1,006 perpetrators, the data provided by "Je

Posted Images

If you read the above post, line by line, and Word by Word, you will see the ambiguity and hopelessness of the argument that they’re overlapping generations as promoted by BROTHER Splaine.

What is actually stated does not support the argument at all.

It’s just smoke and mirrors to distract and confuse with bluster and massive “word fatigue” from reading all that buzz word crap. Most of it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

Want to prove it?

Print it out and get a yellow highlighter and go through the post and highlight all the ambiguities and qualifying statements. 

Highlight the irrelevant, too.

Be a sport … actually do it.

Then post the rest as several sentences and bullet points … if that.

But the bottom line is … when it gets down to the nitty gritty, when all the extraneous crap is filtered out, where the rubber meets the road, the bird’s eye low down on this caper this issue is very, very straightfoward and extremely simple.

And it is this:

Jesus Christ DID NOT teach his Apostles about any “Overlapping Generations”.

It is a pathetic and transparent attempt to cover up failures of prophesy as interpreted badly by the Watchtower Bible an Tract Society.

CBCE4959-BC8D-4749-9DD1-866AF2786415.jpeg

If you have the ability to “connect the dots” … connect the above 16.

6 hours ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

The understanding and acceptance of the concept of overlapping generations can vary among different Christian denominations, including Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs). The differences in interpretation can stem from a variety of factors:

1. Interpretation of Scripture: Different Christian denominations may have varying interpretations of biblical passages that are relevant to the concept of overlapping generations. Various theological perspectives and hermeneutical approaches can lead to different conclusions regarding this topic.

2. Doctrinal teachings: Each denomination has its own set of doctrinal beliefs and teachings. These beliefs can shape how they understand and interpret certain biblical concepts. In the case of Jehovah's Witnesses, their unique doctrinal framework emphasizes the significance of the generation that witnessed the events surrounding 1914, which influences their understanding of overlapping generations.

3. Organizational teachings and authority: Christian denominations often have their own organizational structure and leadership, which can influence the dissemination and acceptance of certain teachings. For example, the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses has a central role in interpreting Scripture and disseminating doctrinal teachings to their adherents.

4. Historical and cultural factors: Historical and cultural factors within a denomination can also impact the acceptance or rejection of certain theological ideas. Different denominations may have varying historical backgrounds, traditions, or theological emphases that shape their perspectives on overlapping generations. It is essential to recognize that individual viewpoints can also play a significant role in the acceptance or rejection of this concept, irrespective of denominational affiliations. People's personal beliefs, experiences, and understanding of Scripture can vary, leading to differing conclusions on theological matters.

The reasoning presented here nicely shows that GB's claim that they are led by HS has nothing to do with reality, but is a fantasy of GB and JW members.

Thanks.

What happened Eric, dog ate your yellow marker?

467FD0F2-05D2-44C0-BEB0-37CE53D03B85.jpeg

Commentators, whoever “they” are, know what are hard facts and what is agenda driven opinion.  

If not immediately clear THEY have a printer and a yellow highlighter to separate what is fact from what is fiction.

It is very easy to do, and painfully obvious.

That is why you will not do it.

Everything I have stated is a historical, independently checkable hard fact.

Everything you have stated, Eric, is agenda based opinion.

That’s why you cannot defend it if you separate fact from opinion.

That’s why your bloviating rebuttals are only fogballs.

…. as close to nothing that can be.

02AE7E9A-DE5D-4DA7-9947-05FDCB449BAC.jpeg

It’s a joke, the book doesn’t really exist, and if you were anything but a humorless stain on the soul of humanity you would know that intuitively.

…. and yes, it is ad hominem, but it is not an attack,  merely an observation, and not a rebuttal to any debate statement you might have advanced.