The World News Media

Cryosupernatant plasma

Many Miles

8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

There is NO Biblical injunction or prohibition against cannibalism … but for a moment, let’s assume God said “ABSTAIN FROM CANNIBALISM”, which all rational people would understand as “Don’t eat people”.

OK, got it. But you are a Catholic in a Castle on the coast of Valencia, Spain in 1099, under siege by the Muslim Hoards, and the people and soldiers are starving, seemingly about to be totally overwhelmed by the Moors and slaughtered. The Catholic Bishop is a guy that normally never misses a meal, even in times like these, and for  his entire life has preached “Abstain from cannibalism”, because in times like these, the issue does occasionally come up in real life.

The people are dying of starvation, but can still run HIM through with a sword, so he tells them “Any soldier or citizen killed may be eaten, as long as it does not appear to be people.” No faces, fingers, toes, genitals, etc., but brains, livers, and appendages cut into steaks are ok.

OH, and uh …. the Church leaves it up to your conscience to decide IF THESE FRACTIONAL PEOPLE ARE STILL “PEOPLE”, if the “fractions” are prepared and cooked so they are not recognizable.

The same “problem” exists with blood.

Separated  fractional blood, if it EVER WAS blood, does not ever cease being blood because of fractionalization, any more than a separated arm and a hand is not still a human arm and hand …. even when separated from the whole body.

90E8FA4B-8951-442A-A871-69187077BFF5.jpeg

E86EC752-C30C-41A6-8C9D-CA503C944749.jpeg

So you can eat a T Bone or lamb loin chops or liver with out eating fractions of blood cooked along with them….or have I misunderstood you.

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2000 the society made a shift to be clearer about its position on what products rendered from the donor blood supply were prohibited. It prohibited whole blood, plasma, red cells, white cells and p

Cryosupernatant plasma (also known as cryo-poor plasma, cryoprecipitate depleted [or reduced] plasma) is a product rendered from blood that is left to individual JWs to accept or decline purely as a p

I assume that in Judaism a special system of slaughtering animals was developed to be consistent with the idea/prohibition of eating blood. If this is true, then JWs today should only buy meat from th

Posted Images

On 11/24/2023 at 10:25 AM, Thinking said:

So you can eat a T Bone or lamb loin chops or liver with out eating fractions of blood cooked along with them….or have I misunderstood you.

You have missed the whole point of the analogous comparison that fractional blood has not ceased being blood just because it was separated from whole blood, any more than a human arm and hand separated from a whole human body has ceased being defined as a HUMAN body part.

Eating a fractional human body part is STILL  CANNIBALISM.

Any separate fraction of blood, if it EVER was whole blood … is still blood.

That ONLY changes after it is metabolized.

AA08790B-3CD2-43DF-9FF6-8B5320F761E2.jpeg

4B1A3014-11D7-4CF5-807D-D031928CC9AB.jpeg

C616F89C-FCB3-47D3-855D-A8D1E9F4CCA5.jpeg

02C135F5-7BCF-433E-88DA-0DF17841FE2F.jpeg

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/install-azure-cli-windows?tabs=azure-cli The Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI) is a cross-platform command-line tool that can be installed locally on Windows computers. You can use the Azure CLI for Windows to connect to Azure and execute administrative commands on Azure resources. The Azure CLI for Windows can also be used from a browser through the Azure Cloud Shell or run from inside a Docker container. For Windows, the Azure CLI is installed via an MSI or a ZIP package, which gives you access to the CLI through the Windows Command Prompt (CMD) or PowerShell. When you perform an installation for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL), packages are available for your Linux distribution. See the main install page for the list of supported package managers or how to install manually under WSL. The current version of the Azure CLI is 2.62.0. For information about the latest release, see the release notes. To find your installed version and see if you need to update, run az version.
    • Hello ! - what is the most important event during the great tribulation?   the answer is found in revelation 19:6
    • By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
  • Members

• e.garcia

e.garcia 4

• Recent Status Updates

• DARLENE2022  »  The Librarian

Do anyone have the 2024 convention transcripts in Spanish 
      · 0 replies
    • Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 3 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    jvv

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.